Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Church Bans Sexually Suggestive Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Church Bans Sexually Suggestive Pre-wedding Photos (1104 Views)

Singer Lizzo Strikes Suggestive Poses In New Seductive Photos / Mercy Aigbe Pictured In Suggestive Position With Colleague, Femi Adebayo / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Bans Sexually Suggestive Pre-wedding Photos by G1STMORE: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
The Church of Pentecost has banned sexually suggestive pre-wedding photo shoots, alcoholic beverages were also prohibited.

According to the Church, a lot of would-be couples abuse the act by going to the extreme of “touching” vital areas of each other as if they were already married.

This was announced on Saturday by the General Secretary of the Church, Apostle Nana Yaw Kumi, at the Church’s Global Minister’s Conference at the Pentecost Convention Center (PCC) – Gomoa Fetteh near Kasoa in the Central Region, Ghana. Apostle Kumi stated;

During the pre-engagement time, under the guise of courting, they would be taking all sorts of pictures and spread it all over the place, and the pictures suggest they are already married,”

“You would realise that, where they are touching and what they are doing are things that are supposed to be done by marriage couples. So we really want to discourage that… some are even bold enough to bring it on the day of the celebration of the marriage, you see them on the screen – somebody has raised the lady, sitting on his lap, touching this place and all that. We really want to discourage it that is what mean by modestly and decently.”

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/church-bans-sexually-suggestive-pre-wedding-photos

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Church Bans Sexually Suggestive Pre-wedding Photos by G1STMORE: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
cool
Re: Church Bans Sexually Suggestive Pre-wedding Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
MAN PEEPS AT HIS WIFE BATHING IN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS, LADY GIVES HER HUBBY DOGGY STYLE IN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS, MAN TOUCHES HIS WIFE ASS AS THEY SNAP IN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS.

Let me stop here

1 Share

Re: Church Bans Sexually Suggestive Pre-wedding Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tamarapetty:
MAN PEEPS AT HIS WIFE BATHING IN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS, LADY GIVES HER HUBBY DOGGY STYLE IN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS, MAN TOUCHES HIS WIFE ASS AS THEY SNAP IN PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS.

Let me stop here
I'll try that one.... So prepare tonguetongue
Re: Church Bans Sexually Suggestive Pre-wedding Photos by Chubhie: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
Our ancestors are fully in support of the Church.
Re: Church Bans Sexually Suggestive Pre-wedding Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I'll try that one.... So prepare tonguetongue
i will nod you. Lol
Re: Church Bans Sexually Suggestive Pre-wedding Photos by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
Tamarapetty:
i will nod you. Lol
But it's mine na sadsad

(1) (Reply)

The History And Origin Of Shaku Shaku Dance Music / I Regret Going To Church & Believing In Jesus - Nigerian Female Traditionalist / See What Yoruba Actor, Odunlade Adekola, Was Caught Doing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.