Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old (3318 Views)

My Friend Raped A 14-year-old Girl / Boy Who Raped A Goat To Death Caught This Morning (Photos) / Nigerian Boy Raped In School By Indian School Teacher (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old by damilordz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
According to the information I got a 19years old boy raped a girl of 3 years old yesterday evening,he’s was caught and stripped,he was arrested but he has been released today,This Happened at Ikunri Estate ,Ikole Ekiti,Ekiti State
He was up to something,I heard he used handkerchief to clean up the girl

Re: 19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old by alonzoiv(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Simple, just ensure that he explains why he used the handkerchief, reverse it, then castrate the pedophile.
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old by Eco99(m): 9:04pm On Jan 27, 2019

What kind of nonsense is this...

So you mean

he didn't see his fellow ss2 girls to rape?

#Eco99#

1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old by immortalcrown(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Is it becoming a norm?

What kind of urge will push me to an underage girl?

The world is just turninoninown.
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old by Chizuru01(m): 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Daft Policemen released him less than 24 hours with no investigation.

Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique please push this to FP let nairalanders see how foolish our police are and also,how foolish they look when they condemn jungle justice

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old by ceejayMAX(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2019
Na dem again ooooooooooo.

Back to back hit grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old by thesicilian: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Children should not be allowed to see such graphic sights.
Re: 19 Years Old Boy Raped A Girl Of 3 Years Old by CreepyBlackpool: 1:04am On Jan 28, 2019
hian!

what is this world turning into undecided

me sef I'm now afraid of having kids cause it seems it'd be either my son rapes somebody or my daughter gets raped

(1) (Reply)

Girl Who Was Raped,strangled And Thrown Into A Well Miraculously Survives / Northerners Jubilant On The Shias Killed (graphic) / They Cut All The Forehead The Thing Na Resemble Face Cap Eiye X Vikings PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.