Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Revealed!! Anyaso Will Get Our Votes In Appreciation For His Works In Bende. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!! Anyaso Will Get Our Votes In Appreciation For His Works In Bende. (191 Views)

Alex Ikwechegh Mobbed By Residents In Bende, Abia (Photos) / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed!! Anyaso Will Get Our Votes In Appreciation For His Works In Bende. by Enyibaba: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Revealed !! Anyaso will get our votes in appreciation for his works in Bende.

Revealed !! Anyaso will get our votes in appreciation for his works in Bende.

Ndukwe Emmanuel.

It took him great effort to push through the line to answer 'present' when his name was called by the official at INEC Office in Bende. His joy knew no bound as he thanked the INEC staff and moved as if his life depended on the PVC he was holding.

I moved closer for an interaction with him, he told me his name is Philip from Eziukwu in Bende, Igbere Axis. He narrated how he has become a constant visitor at the center to get his PVC but all to no avail.
According to Philip, it will be his first time of participating in any election in Nigeria and it was for a special purpose that he decided to show appreciation to someone he described as a good heart.

His story was enough to make me change my mind for PDP in Bende and Abia State as a whole. 'There was a time in Eziukwu that we all suffered to get water and sometimes we had to trek for kilometers to stream with our big kegs on our heads. We prayed for someone to come to our rescue and end our struggle since we were not remembered by our brotger who was the Governor for 8 years. Precisely in 2008, one young man showed up. His name is Chima Anyaso. He said that he has come to put an end to our struggle to get water, like a joke, he handed over a huge water project to a company and financed the processes till we got our first ever portable water'.

Mr Philip continued, 'our water table is so deep and it took specialized drilling equipment to reach that deep to get water. Hence, what that young man did for us can only be appreciated by those who know the terrain and it was for over 10 years our only source of portable water even for villages within our area. I came out one day and saw a poster with his face on it, I hastily came to this place to get a PVC, at least, to appreciate what Anyaso did for us even before nursing the ambition of contesting for House of Reps. Our votes for him is our own way of appreciating him. We have looked for a way to say 'Thank You'.

After his story, I realized how important it is, to touch lives while you have the opportunity. Mr Philip could not forget the gesture and so are thousands of those who have benefited in one way or the other through Anyaso's benevolence nature.

Just few days back, I saw women with pictures of Anyaso singing and making merry in Igbere. It wasn't difficult to find out that those women were parents of those children that are enjoying free education courtesy of Chima Anyaso's education foundation that made it possible for the people of Bende to enjoy learning in a good environment built by the young man to touch lives and give education for free to young children in Bende.

Another wonderful intervention in the area of job creation by Dr.Chima Anyaso, is his skill acquisition school opened to train youths in different skills as well as equipping themselves to become employers of labour. Since the school was opened, crime has reduced drastically, our youths are employable and have been equipped with basic skills to carter for themselves.

According to the proprietor, Pa Anyaso skill acquisition school is an ultramodern vocational school that offers trainings in over 15 different skills ranging from industrial welding to fishery, tailoring and textiles, computer, hairdressing, baking etc. The school since its inception has provided training to several students who have gone on to deploy the skills they acquired to earn a living. Pa Anyaso skill acquisition school sits on a large expanse of land and has all the necessary equipment for training students.

From what I have gathered on ground here in Bende, majority of the voters have benefited directly or indirectly from Dr. China Anyaso's large heart and are determined to show appreciation to the young man who never ceased to share his wealth for the betterment of our people. .

Through his Water projects, Health, Education, Skill acquisition, trainings and scholarship etc Bende people have benefited immensely and will reciprocate accordingly.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Tradermoni Is Not VOTE BUYING / #atikuisnotfit / New Political Game For The Upcoming Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.