Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Revealed! Teni Is Dating Wizkid – Details - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! Teni Is Dating Wizkid – Details (4438 Views)

'Teni Is A Lesbian' - Mr Rational Laughter Accuses The Singer / “you Are A Disgrace To Your Family If You Are Truly Dating Wizkid” – Nigerians / Fan To Tiwa Savage: "Are You Dating Wizkid Or Not?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! Teni Is Dating Wizkid – Details by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Raving singer Teni gives a scoop on her dating life in new interview. The ‘Case’ hit maker stated that Wizkid and herself are an item.
The Dr Dolor Entertainment artiste made the revelation during an interview on ‘The Journey’ with Falz.

As the interview went on Falz probed her about her relationship, who is your man friend?

This was her answer;

“Well we’ve been dating for a while, and we haven’t really talked about opening up in public”

She also added, “Well it’s me and Wiz (Wizkid), but he doesn’t know we’re dating”.

Her interviewer Falz was shocked at the response and decided to ask again, “My friend give me something tangible, i need something serious”.

The question which Teni once again replied
CONTINUE READING BELOW....

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/revealed-teni-is-dating-wizkid-details/

cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Revealed! Teni Is Dating Wizkid – Details by fawizzy33(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
uncle stop lying[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

“ghana Is Better Than Nigeria” – Tacha Declares In New Video / Lady Who Showed Her Raw B00bs In Tiktok Video Lashed By Her Brother (video) / Zlattan Ibile Claps As Elegushi Royal Family Disowns Samlarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.