Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Chelsea Vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) (785 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Chelsea Vs Watford 4-2 Highlights & Goals / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: PSG Vs Bayern Munchen 3-0 Highlights & Goals / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Atletico Madrid Vs Chelsea 1-2 Highlights & Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) by wiseloaded(m): 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Download Video: Chelsea vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 - Highlights & Goals

Chelsea vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 Highlights Download: 2019 - F.A cup

Chelsea have made eight changes to their side from the team that beat Tottenham on penalties on Thursday.

Higuain comes straight into the fold to lead the line following his move to the club.

Although reports have suggested that Hudson-Odi has submitted a transfer request, Sarri has still named the winger in his starting line-up.

Caballero, Christensen, Alonso, Ampadu, Kovacic and Willian also get the nod to start this evening.

Hit the link below to download or watch the highlight video

https://wiseloaded.com/chelsea-vs-sheffield-wednesday-highlights/
Re: Chelsea Vs Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
[i]I think Chelsea should collect the £35m for Hudson -Odoi rather than let him leave for a cut back price or even free in 6months, you don't convince a player whose heart is made up to stay. I'd love him to stay and work his breakthrough but the sad reality is :for all his efforts, there's always a William, who despite flopping around all season gets a nod before him. I have taken a keen interest in him, he's a baller, fast, link up well with the right back and get the ball into the box often but how Sarri keep benching him for William still beats me. And how on earth has Sarri played Alonso after Emerson showing on Thursday? Is he clueless? Good win no doubt , let's hope it spur the team on.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Christiano Ronaldo And A Nigeria Girl Hugging Each Other In Italy / 22.16odds Starts By 4p.m / Jose Mourinho's Epic Reply To A Journalist (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.