Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

CATHOLIC MY PRIDE Launches 21 Days Prayer Campaign For The 2019 General Election - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CATHOLIC MY PRIDE Launches 21 Days Prayer Campaign For The 2019 General Election (268 Views)

Eye Witness Account: How Akpabio Manipulated The 2019 General Elections / My Experience As An SPO During The 2019 General Elections / 2019 General Elections: Imo-born Ondo First Lady Takes Voter Education To Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CATHOLIC MY PRIDE Launches 21 Days Prayer Campaign For The 2019 General Election by mikkywebs(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
CATHOLIC MY PRIDE, a group of Zealous Catholics Worldwide has officially declared  21 days prayer for Nigeria's 2019 General Elections. They are of high spirit and believe that they country and her citizenry can only have peace of mind and body through forgiveness of signs and strong commitment in prayers and good works.

In a statement issued by the Group media aid Mrs. Carol Oyiwe, the group designed the prayer for the Individual/ Personal cleansing and preparation of the mind and soul, for the various families in Nigeria, the communities and various institutions in the country. This prayer according to Mrs Carol will cover also the media industries, the security agencies, the Independent National Electoral Commission - INEC, the lawmakers at various levels, the judiciary and the executive alongside with the political aspirants. The prayer was schedule to begin Saturday 26th January and end Friday 15th February 2019 just a day to the Presidential election.

The manual for the 21 days prayer according to the group CATHOLIC MY PRIDE, contains the following prayers like the Act of Contrition, Prayer Against Bribery and Corruption, Prayer for Nigeria in distress and the Prayer for Upright Voting in Nigeria. Each day's prayer is approximately 7 minutes, Mrs. Carol stated.

The group therefore calls on every Catholic and the entire Christians in and outside Nigeria to join in the prayer which can be download at https:///2RlmUjY .

Meanwhile, in line with this initiative by CATHOLIC MY PRIDE, the metropolitan Archbishop of Owerri His Grace Most Rev Anthony Obinna has called on Catholics to pray fervently and exercise their franchise rightly. See his latest submissions on what, who and how Nigerians should vote in the upcoming 2019 General elections.

Source: https://theleaderassumpta.com/catholic-my-pride-launches-21-day-prayer-campaign-2019-general-elections/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Fire Burnt Down INEC Office Few Days To General Elections / Kogi Deputy Governor, Simon Achuba Cries Out That His Life Is In Danger / High Profile Call Girl In Noida Service, How You Chose Your Love One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.