Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Why You Should Get My Clickbank Groundzero Course! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Get My Clickbank Groundzero Course! (668 Views)

10 Paying Affiliate Sites As An Alternative To Clickbank To Make Money In 2018 / Clickbank 2018: New Solutions And Strategies ... / How To Make Over $100 Daily On Clickbank And CPA Marketing Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Get My Clickbank Groundzero Course! by nohitch: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Hey fam,

Its been a while.

I am here today to let you in on what you stand to gain if you go for my clickbank groundzero course.

But before then, I’d like to say I have taken time to bring to nairalanders some tips on how to survive as a clickbank affiliate marketer.

You can search around nairaland with the keyword “nohitch” and you’ll see for yourself.

Back to business..

Now clickbank is an affiliate marketing platform, that in 2017, paid a total of $200m to its affiliate marketers worldwide.

Here are the benefits you stand to gain if you get the course.

1. Layman’s understanding: the course has been simplified for everyone. Even if you have never heard of clickbank or affiliate marketing, the course will take you from kindergarten level to tertiary level. More so, even if you have been an affiliate marketer and you still want to develop yourself, the course will surely simplify and edify you.

2. Blacklisted Countries: the course is also targeted at countries that are blacklisted by clickbank. (Countries that clickbank does not support). In countries like Nigeria, where clickbank has posed to be an issue, the course you how you can create clickbank account(s), that will never get blacklisted if you follow instructions of course. Even if you are not in a clickbank blacklisted country, the course is also for you.

3. Sourcing Products: the course will show you how I source for the right products to promote on clickbank. There are products I promote that still pay me even when I have stopped promoting them today, all because I promoted them sometime ago. These products account for 45% of my earnings on clickbank products. I’ll show you how to fish out those class of products to promote. Funfact, apart from Canada, USA, UK and Australia, Singapore and Philippines are my major markets especially in the small cassava niche. I will show you how to source for products according to the needs of different countries. A new product I recently began promoting, has made me $800 in less than a week, from 3 different methods I each paid $800, $350 and $450 respectively to learn.

4. Promoting products: the course shows you how to promote your products without running facebook ads, which in most cases is freaking expensive for most of these countries. Let’s say per lead will cost you 10 naira for Nigeria, for a Canadian lead, you will be paying more than that. I will show you two key hidden and non-saturated methods I use in promoting clickbank products, I am not talking solo ads, no way.. I am talking about something entirely different and very easy to do. One of these methods, I applied in one of my online businesses and I got a 200% increase in Return Of Investment. Again that same method, was what I applied for an aunt of mine who needed more kids to attend her crèche in Lagos and within 3 weeks, more than 200 new babies were enrolled in her crèche. I will show you how I promote the clickbank products to the right people, whereby nothing less than 40% of them must take action and be interested. Again, I’ll teach you how to set up an automated system that will ensure a smooth sailing of your clickbank business while you have time for other things.. I paid Tai Lopez $500 to learn this.

5. Payment: this is the most important question many people ask me. How do they get paid? No matter where you are, even if you live under the rock, you can always receive your money with ease.

6. Updates: of course, there are new strategies, techniques and formations. It will be my duty and utmost obligation to release them for free to my students, of which I am currently doing.

7. Bonuses: I am offering bonuses worth $3690 in tools that will aid in the smooth running of your clickbank business. There are softwares, tools and blue prints worth $3690 I’ll be giving out to you for your business to sail smoothly. Every now and then I roll out updates on the tools and softwares to use. One of these bonuses include, 7 ebooks and their already done for you squeeze pages in 7 different niches that I promote. All you need do is upload them on your server, do some minor adjustments and you are good to go.

P.S: my course isn’t a pack of ebooks copied from the internet and all that.

The course consists of videos that gives you an over the shoulder experience on clickbank affiliate marketing training.

My course, involves the use of username and password, for your own safety.

Here is the link to get the course: https://clickbankgroundzero.nohitch.com

I am rooting for you…

Any questions or comments?

I’ll be waiting…

Re: Why You Should Get My Clickbank Groundzero Course! by Kaychhriz(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Pls Inbox Me Ure Wassap So We Culd Talk More Av Gone Through Ur Site
Re: Why You Should Get My Clickbank Groundzero Course! by nohitch: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Kaychhriz:
Pls Inbox Me Ure Wassap So We Culd Talk More Av Gone Through Ur Site

nohitchweb (at) gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With Just 30k / Don't Want To Ruin This Opportunity Of Getting Funds Worth Million Of Dollars. / Nigerian And Corporate Fraud: Access Bank's MD, Wigwe In Trouble For Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.