Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,508 members, 7,958,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking (54946 Views)

Dave Bautista's New Look Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by MediaLife: 12:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Singer Davido shock fans with his Grand Entrance at the 02 Arena.

Davido who sold out the 20,000 capacity in London entered the Stage with a Grand Entrance.

Davido who did the similar entrance at the Eko Atlantic. Shocked the fans again as he entered the stage in style at the 02 Arena.

Watch Video HERE

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/see-davidos-grand-entrance-at-02-arena.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by MediaLife: 12:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Watch Video HERE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by Beegrace: 4:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Massive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by mikeycharles(m): 4:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by Iceprincehkn(m): 4:18am On Jan 28, 2019
OBO Baddest

2 Likes

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Ok.
Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by nymphomaniac(m): 4:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Abeg how is this news?

1 Like

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by able1993(m): 4:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Congratulations to him, e try well well...

Do you want to get motivated about life or you need some form of inspiration, advice or want to take decisive decisions about life, do you also want to learn about the contemporary great men and how they made it, business and academic strategies to succeed, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by TeamDoctor: 4:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Small Afonja boy* wey carry money enter street. grin

6 Likes

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by emmyreb(f): 4:35am On Jan 28, 2019
Wawu
Canon Camera for sale, check my signature

1 Like

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by 1Somethinglight: 4:37am On Jan 28, 2019
See Davido Live at 02 Concert London 2019 FULL Performance, Entrance video, Davido kissing Chioma passionately etc here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZHN3eW5sw
Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by celebgistz: 4:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Nice
Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by tesppidd: 5:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Davido just made one comment about Onnoghen and ran to London.
Why not emulate Fela and fight Buhari?
Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by tesppidd: 5:31am On Jan 28, 2019
Life is really a tale of "different strokes for different folks"

If Davido is performing in my street, I wouldn't go there for free!

7 Likes

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by Forzap: 5:33am On Jan 28, 2019
dope!! unlike the one he did in Nigeria undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by ofiko123(m): 5:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Nice one..
Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by Bamidey: 5:42am On Jan 28, 2019
OBO!!!!
The last thing I'm gonna do is compare you with Wizkid.
Who's better between you two? Nobody.
Ya two trying to out-do each other, thereby creating more avenue for self improvement.

Success is all I ask of thee o!Lord Your boy dey hustle hard

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by Unrated900(m): 6:05am On Jan 28, 2019
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by Demonicide(f): 6:45am On Jan 28, 2019
Ikorodu boys Oya do the needful, but be careful this time.

2 Likes

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by Akinola2543(m): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by richidinho(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2019
ikorodu boiz i sight una

Pls dont do this at home
Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by Mintygod: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2019
lord as i dey work everyday
i need this grace

2 Likes

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by ajericho(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2019
Unrated900:
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.
you wan sell the Pepsi too?
Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by shakaranews: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Watch from beginning to end of the show below. Don't thank me, just subscribe to the Channel for more. That will do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NdwNO5FuyI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by HyconMojo(m): 7:25am On Jan 28, 2019
tesppidd:
Life is really a tale of "different strokes for different folks"

If Davido is performing in my street, I wouldn't go there for free!
Yes ! But that's when you're in a police custody

3 Likes

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by tesppidd: 7:33am On Jan 28, 2019
HyconMojo:

Yes ! But that's when you're in a police custody
Yes even If I am in police custody and they tell me to go watch Davido to regain my freedom,

I will reject it.

3 Likes

Re: See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking by yetundeflexxy: 7:54am On Jan 28, 2019
O.B.O baddest

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture / Wizkid Shares Video Of A Topless Lady Twerking To His 'Joro' Song (Pix) / Anita Joseph Bathing In Bathtub (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.