Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator (26557 Views)

Edo Primary: APC Removes Uzodinma As Chairman, Names Otu As Replacement / Suspects Named Uche Nwosu & Okorocha As Sponsors Of Kidnapping - Imo Govt / APC Removes Oshiomhole’s Pictures, Banners At Party Secretariat In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by mcokoye: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2019
winning is your right just subscribe for game plan whatsapp me
Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by kikake: 11:27am On Jan 28, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Abagworo is the worst of his kind.

He stands for nothing and falls for everything.

/

Abagworo led the sycophants who cheered Okorocha to political irrelevance.

Every day, the sycophants tell the public "IMO STATE IS DEVELOPING LIKE ABUJA," - as they display photos of Owerri where Okorocha did nearly all his government's development.

They and Okorocha refused to accept that Imo state extends beyond Owerri and Okorocha's village.

Imo state outside Owerri decayed, remains a million miles of underdevelopment behind Owerri - absurdity from an absurd state governor.
Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by Mbediogu(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2019
Esseite:
And Okorocha carried this APC on his head like gala then... embarassed

At a point, he started insulting his region for APC... now who does he run to?

The governor of his home state Lalong may still need him for campaign service if he shows a change of heart and tongue - which I doubt.
Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by chisomada: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
get your fix correct score for today game subscribe for the game plan call or whatsapp me

Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by Tareq1105: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
mbaboy:
Okorocha's dynasty is gradually collapsing

........gradually collapsing because of GREED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by Abagworo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
No authentic source. This one get as e be whether na uncle surulere abi surugede

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/28/apc-removes-okorocha-as-imo-campaign-coordinator/

The rally is tomorrow and the world will watch it live beyond Nairaland propaganda.
Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by NwaliE01: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Richdad50:
I remember many years back in mid 2000 when I first met Rochas Okoracha at a public function I was invited to. At that time, he was growing in popularity due to his vast charities and philanthropic works spread across most of the northern states. We had a close encounter and shook hands. I could only see a man with so much drive to do good works. Little did I know the outcome years later would be catastrophic.

Men are shaped by ideas and ideas influences politics. Politics affects the quality of life of a people. To be progressive does not translate to the quality of one's ideas. As a matter of fact, you can progress in error. A leader listens to the tone and drumbeats of his followers. He went tonedeaf and lost the right dance to their beats.

#Richdad

You are a prolific writer.

Keep it up bro.
Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by Asshurbanipall: 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
It is no longer news that Okoroawusa has used your brain for rituals, you are now empty. All you do daily is to hopelessly defend failure. I spit on your barehead, hopeless old man.

Maybe PUNCH NEWS is lying too.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/apc-removes-okorocha-as-imo-campaign-coordinator/amp/

[s]
Abagworo:
No authentic source. This one get as e be whether na uncle surulere abi surugedehttps://unclesuru.com/2019/01/28/apc-removes-okorocha-as-imo-campaign-coordinator/The rally is tomorrow and the world will watch it live beyond Nairaland propaganda.
[/s]

Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by mancol(m): 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is a well deserved punishment. Rochas obviously erred in respect to his conduct against the party. But, am yet to see what is been done to Gov. Amosun of Ogun state who did similar thing. I hope the 95% vs 5% political calculator is not sentimentally pressed by the APC.
Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by Passionate888: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:
Better

Bye bye to Ibeberism
He still remains one of the party's senatorial candidate in Imo state
Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by okeyfrank: 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
PDP would never accept such a wicked, highly corrupt, greedy and envious cheat like Rochas Okorocha.

No good party or person anywhere in the world would accept such a devil like Rochas.
Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by Ategberoson(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pekele007:
Very Good, it's now certain that APC is finally dead in South East.

Buhari won't get 1% this time around self grin

he should even get 0% at least to save you people marginalisation wailing post election
Re: APC Removes Okorocha As Imo Campaign Coordinator by kabillionaire(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2019
He got too close to osho baba's pretty damsel for comfort.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Locks Down Bonny LGA And Onne Community / Ondo To Focus On Marijuana Market - Akeredolu / Trouble In Senate Over Recruitment Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.