Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children (27469 Views)

Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together / Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together / Dr Sid And His Wife Pictured For The First Time Since Marriage Crisis Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by Jason007: 9:21am On Jan 28, 2019
There's nothing like seen a happy couple, it help encourage others, there's hope even in the darkest hour of marriage
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by cosse(m): 9:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

U zombies have really sworn to never take any meaningful steps in recovering ur brains....
Buhari have failed Nigerians and nothing will change that fact no matter how much u guys try, the reason ASUU is still on strike in the first place is because the tyrant doesn't care, he doesn't read and doesn't listen to anyone. His campaign is more important to him than the lives of the youths he put on stand still and besides he is just a useless tyrant who doesn't understand wat negotiation means cos it must always be done his way except when it involves his herdsmen and Boko Haram nephews.....

.....not correctt,...the reason ASUU is on strike is because they(the pdp government den) did not honour the 2009 agreement they made with ASUU.....argue like a learned fellow if by chance u are and stop insulting our memories...........except u were still a high school kid in 2009............
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by Kingspal: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Mrop:
Famous Comic nollywood actor Imeh Okon shares some funny loveup photos with his wife and adorable photis with his children.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actor-imeh-okon-shares-funny-loveup-photos-with-wife-and-children/
Hello House, I will design Logo for your Business Brand, Nairaland Advertisment Banner or Social Media Marketing Images for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Please chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phone=2349090511586

SEE SIMPLES
https://www.nairaland.com/4815644/design-free-logo-business-brand
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:30am On Jan 28, 2019
That his first daughter I spot a comedian in the making smiley
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by Reelmii: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2019
I did not see anything funny here

it is a nice picture

but wetin dey that woman head like that?

it looks untidy at first sight
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by negbike(f): 9:56am On Jan 28, 2019
miracood:
THE WIFE NA GIANT

NO DOUBT HER POSAY WILL BE WIDER THAN HER HAIR

Miserable soul you are.
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
miracood:
THE WIFE NA GIANT

NO DOUBT HER POSAY WILL BE WIDER THAN HER HAIR

My prayer 4 u is that God will help u to recover ur sense of reasoning. I know that ur village witches nd wizards have stolen ur sense on the day of ur birth. Use Joel 2 to pray 4 total recovery of ur brains b4 u start working naked on the rd.
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by Burgerlomo: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
omoadeleye:
hope na only him dey Knack this woman sha?

Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by Eromose12345: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2019
[b][/b]

Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by Achz(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2019
HELP A BROTHER! HELP A BROTHER!! HELP BROTHER !!!
Please nairalanders, am seriously in need of a financial assistance to complete my preparation for a trip to MALABO(EQUATORIAL GUINEA). There's a job opportunity waiting for me there to take up but am having some financial constraints here and am badly in need of that.
I have already started the process but encountered some financial constraints along the way and I don't want to quit because am sure of where am preparing to go. I need a sum of 350,000 or 400,000 to complete everything about this trip with any condition from anyone that's willing to help me out anđ I promise to pay back double . For more clarification on this, this is my phone number 09074950228 , thanks and God bless
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by Felyyaks(f): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=Lordbellish post=75183077]

Be free in jesus name....

Amen [/quote���
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by toffyz(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Has anyone noticed something, most comic actors and comedians generally end up marrying beautiful and attractive women, even when themselves are not that cute.

e.g, sanyeri, bovi, basket mouth, bishop imeh, etc
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by PierreAbutu(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:
Those children have a very bright future ahead of them here in Nigeria and beyond. Let’s keep Atiku to safeguard the future. Atiku is a plague and should be avoided by all means.

Leave Atiku alone
And tell us why BubuAngel hasn't done anything to punish d FulaniHerdsmen killers
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by ClearFlair: 2:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
PierreAbutu:

Leave Atiku alone
And tell us why BubuAngel hasn't done anything to punish d FulaniHerdsmen killers

You are the one who called them Fulani Herdsmen. People who know the truth know they are cattle rustlers from Niger republic and Chad. Only God knows if they are not even sponsored by PDP because those people are too desperate and evil.
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by PierreAbutu(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

You are the one who called them Fulani Herdsmen. People who know the truth know they are cattle rustlers from Niger republic and Chad. Only God knows if they are not even sponsored by PDP because those people are too desperate and evil.

Sponsored by PDP, when MACBAN, whose life patron is Saint Buhari openly came out to claim responsibility 4 d killings....
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by gees101(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Radiant1020:
I don't understand why some nairalanders bring politics to every post even when it's unrelated...
Nawa o

Meanwhile why do most tall ladies marry short men?
because their 3rd leg aint short
Re: Imeh Okon Grabbing His Wife, Pictured With Children by Rextizz(m): 9:50am On Feb 02, 2019
Radiant1020:
I don't understand why some nairalanders bring politics to every post even when it's unrelated...
Nawa o

Meanwhile why do most tall ladies marry short men?
I don't know you are this dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Acquires N18Million 2012 BMW X6 Coupe / Omawumi, Shina Peters, Tony Tetuila, Waje & More At American Honey’s 90’s Party / Pictures From Davido's Mum, 10th Remembrance Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.