Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay (12858 Views)

Fani-Kayode: Dog Emefiele, Witch Najaatu, Prepare For Battle, I Will Bury You / M.K.O. Tibetan: Buhari Victory To Shock PDP & APC Will Rule Nigeria For 40 Years / Goose Pimples: "This Shows President Buhari's Victory Is Assured" - Bashir Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by akeentech(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Magbapa:
U better get atikulated basketmouth

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Unrated900(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2019
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I pimpep my car with 310 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.

Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by hisexcellency34: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Don't think so. Let's know how powerful Obasanjo is next month

aolawale025:
What's wrong with this man? Talks recklessly
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 28, 2019
handie:
FTC..... I'm super glad as next month will witness the shameful retirement of some of the old cargoes who feel Nigeria is theirs for the taking. After February 16, Obasanjo and Atiku will be permanently retired while Saraki's influence will wane considerably..... That's a start point to retiring these wolves..... Wonder why Obasanjo raised alarm about alleged rigging plans? Baba saw he has burned bridges with Buhari and he has miscalculated as Atiku is unelectable..... So, the next best thing is to cast aspersions on the process..... His thought process is with that rigging plan cry, Nigerians won't accept a Buhari victory which is becoming more of a reality with each passing minute...... BTW, why was Saraki in Kwara campaining yesterday? Shey his party said they are suspending campaigns at all levels for 72hours...... Bunch of jokers

you did not mention Tinubu. Is he not an old cargo politician too? Hypocrites everyehere. smh
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Franzinni: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2019
handie:
FTC..... I'm super glad as next month will witness the shameful retirement of some of the old cargoes who feel Nigeria is theirs for the taking. After February 16, Obasanjo and Atiku will be permanently retired while Saraki's influence will wane considerably..... That's a start point to retiring these wolves..... Wonder why Obasanjo raised alarm about alleged rigging plans? Baba saw he has burned bridges with Buhari and he has miscalculated as Atiku is unelectable..... So, the next best thing is to cast aspersions on the process..... His thought process is with that rigging plan cry, Nigerians won't accept a Buhari victory which is becoming more of a reality with each passing minute...... BTW, why was Saraki in Kwara campaining yesterday? Shey his party said they are suspending campaigns at all levels for 72hours...... Bunch of jokers
nice joke..
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Sannisege: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2019
Bizibi:
That was the same thing PDP said before gej was voted out/rigged out.nothing last forever in life
well Buhari is not GEJ and APC is not PDP

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by paperboi147: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2019
Haymaykar:
too much of it has already killed you... that why you are commenting rubbish...APC supporters don't Know how they look stupid whenever they comment
sai baba
hearth break to some

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by supereagle(m): 7:48am On Jan 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Truly, they have claimed whoever Obasanjo supports wins election. I Want to see how this plays out next month. If Atiku wins, then I will admit Obasanjo is the greatest politician alive. If Buhari wins, then Obasanjo will be buried forever like Sagay said

Biggest lie of the century, he only delivered his pooling units twice to the best of knowledge, other elections he has been loosing out. PDP candidate he supported against Kasamu lost out. OBJ doesn't have any local political clout. He came to Owerri to support Ohakim in 2011, she was stoned with pure water .Do say that where I am.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Omeokachie: 7:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Sa-gay should rather worry about how such would destroy him too. When it rains, it does not rain in one person alone. 200 million Nigerians will bear the brunt in the event of such calamity.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by hunri(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2019
he is only ranting..... A brand is a brand...
IbrahimDamola:
'Impossicant past tense'

Dumbuhari's ouster is signed on earth and sealed in heaven. grin

Everyone can smell it, only the olfactory glands of zombies are malfunctioning. grin
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by babatee90(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2019
The truth is that Obasanjo has never recovered from his power addiction and in his own mind, he is the President-General of Nigeria for life.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Haymaykar(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2019
paperboi147:

sai baba
hearth break to some
please work on you spellings...it heart not hearth....you see why I say u guys always look stupid..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by hisexcellency34: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Take it easy on him

Haymaykar:
please work on you spellings...it heart not hearth....you see why I say u guys always look stupid..
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Abagworo(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2019
I'm glad it is happening now. Obasanjo should have been wise enough to know that a man he connived to rig out 3 times is the current President.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Roman83: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2019
The first and incompetent old cargo that should be kicked and retired permanently to his village is BUHARI,He's a total disaster that should never repeat itself again!
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by omogidi234(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2019
handie:

Dear Friend, don't be too sure oh! Election is not mathematics. It is meeting the requirements oh!
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Baawaa(m): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Baba want to enter oro forest
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Bizibi(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Sannisege:
well Buhari is not GEJ and APC is not PDP
it was a year after gej loss I got to know the importance of obj and ibb to politicians,I said the same thing sagay is saying now.....
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by PointB: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
If he win he'll probably try. But I see him burying Tinubu first. A bigger threat is those closer to him than those further away.

Come to think of it, wouldn't it be sweet irony is the Captain buries his Navigator ! grin cheesy
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by altruisticlomo(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2019
[/quote]
AllenSpencer:
That's already a constant and nobody needs to be told that.

He will be politically dead after His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) victory.

Saraki too going same route.

FFK and Reno will go broke for another 4years

Atiku will give his life to Christ after a land slide defeat.
[quote author=AllenSpencer post=75183332]That's already a constant and nobody needs to be told that.

He will be politically dead after His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) victory.

Saraki too going same route.

AllenSpencer:
That's already a constant and nobody needs to be told that.

Saraki too going same .

how can u be so sure of that, aren't u just a mere speculator
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by chiangwar: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2019
Evil will defiantly support evil .

disturbedman:

I don't support any party but I support this government. This particular one.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by haffaze777(m): 11:12am On Jan 28, 2019
What/who is Obasanjo?we are hearing that name for the first time here in Abeokuta.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by ilikelove: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2019
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW PEOPLE WIN MASSIVELY THROUGH BET AND WHY THEY NEVER WORRY OF LOSING?
EXPERIENCE WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE NOW..!

Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by slimfit1(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Truly, they have claimed whoever Obasanjo supports wins election. I Want to see how this plays out next month. If Atiku wins, then I will admit Obasanjo is the greatest politician alive. If Buhari wins, then Obasanjo will be buried forever like Sagay said

Let see how long he would rule for after rigging himself.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by Xisnin(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Obasanjo status has nothing to do with the sitting president.
He is intelligent, educated and well-connected unlike the impostor in Aso rock.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by kokomilala(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Those who,insipte of the telling failures of Buhari,keep excusing him, who are blind to his many comedy of errors, who want him to vye for that throne, need their heads examined.Unwittingly, they are conditioning failure.
Re: Buhari’s Victory Next Month Will Bury Obasanjo Forever Politically –Sagay by edupedia: 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Hunger, nepotism, jihad, underdevelopment and tyranny are the greatest of Buhari and these achievements will ensure his victory next month....
Anyone that votes for Buhari again really needs to visit a psychiatrist....

...your propaganda has failed for 4 yrs...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omicron Variant: Why We Didn't Stop Ramaphosa From Entering Nigeria - FG / 2023: Atiku Abubakar Receives Abia PDP Delegation / Ortom Rates Wike First Among Others 36 Governors In Project & Value Addition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.