Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members (42349 Views)

When Will The Governorship Elections Petition Tribunals Deliver Judgement? / Only Retired Judges Should Handle Election Petition Tribunals - Afe Babalola / CJN has no role in the selection of Election petition Tribunals - Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by Amudeneogu: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2019
More Revelations are coming

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by Ellie01: 8:44am On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:
How true/possible is this? 10 dead judges in the panel.

Cos the list was compiled by Onnoghen.

Is 24hrs too short to doctor d list? Buharu has a trade mark of bringing back d dead in most of his appointments

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
you are first class illiterate

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by hush15: 8:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
DEMOCRAZY!

Is somebody even aware that BVN has revealed more bank accounts belonging the suspended CJN? ...So if he were a rapist, as opposed to money laundering, what we are saying is that so long as NJC fails to remove him, he can continue raping women at will...

you only focusing on a crime thats has no basis yet. what if it turns out they are all legitimate nko? Or is there any law against being rich?

The way the case is being handled is also faulty. Is wrong in every sense.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by ernwale(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2019
dre11:

https://www.independent.ng/10-dead-judges-among-newly-appointed-election-petition-tribunals-members/

The govt is very much in touch with the dead.
Perhaps, he's seeing himself joining them soon.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by mozona(m): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2019
oh! this country.
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by wisdomkid: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:

Una sabi mumu ehn.. May your children inherit all these lies you're puttin in Nairaland!
Onnoghen was removed..
The new one, Tanko used tribunal Onnoghen compiled? grin

APC and Mumu, very friendly combination.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by keighsee2003: 9:00am On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:

Someone somewhere said Onnoghen compiled the list. What if the list was amended. Has Onnoghen agreed that was his list or that he even had a list. Always listen to both sides first, then choose. As for me, I find it worthy of suspicion that you stop a man from releasing a list, then after you release it you now come and tell me that was the list he wanted to release.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by Idonije8(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2019
7Alexander:

Stupidity on its own is usually harmless. But when it meets with illiteracy, the result is disastrous.
These are the people I'm expected to engage on nairaland.
big time illiterate
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by newsnjobs(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:

And the new chief judge doesn't even care to have a look at the names before swearing them in.

Foolish excuse.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by parizzz: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2019
DLondonboiy:
10? I am out. I am done. Nah, I'm done!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by naunasabi: 9:09am On Jan 28, 2019
danot1030:
Thank God they were appointed by Justice Onnogen.

So the new guy just went ahead and swore them in without verification? I really don't understand how you guys think.
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by eodavids(m): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2019
list and on the first official outing of the new acting CJN, then Nigeria may be heading towards a doom.

“If dead and retired men are to sit on our election petition tribunal, then the APC-led federal government is out to drown this country and we vehemently reject a list parading dead men as members of the tribunal,” they said.

When you think you have seen the highest blunders, a more sophisticated one will be invented
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by Jason007: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2019
who ever says he doesn't know about it , just playing naivety. They tried playing a fast one
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by eodavids(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2019
keighsee2003:

Someone somewhere said Onnoghen compiled the list. What if the list was amended. Has Onnoghen agreed that was his list or that he even had a list. Always listen to both sides first, then choose. As for me, I find it worthy of suspicion that you stop a man from releasing a list, then after you release it you now come and tell me that was the list he wanted to release.

You are stressing yourself unnecessarily.

Even if you are new on Nairaland, you should know mischief makers are all over here. They know Oneghen did not constitute this list, but they won't say the truth, else their APC led government will look stupid.

We have gotten used to the falsehood and adumbrated matters from APC and their BMC on Nairaland.
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by neighbourhud: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019
And somebody will come and say BUHARI no dey work undecided

In his administration, even ancestors are considered for appointments grin

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by eodavids(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Ellie01:

Is 24hrs too short to doctor d list? Buharu has a trade mark of bringing back d dead in most of his appointments

I give it to you.

You just nailed it!

Am glad, am not the only normal person on Nairaland. I was getting worried that I may be the only non-Zombie here, but seeing your sense of reasoning shows you are perfect and I trust our types (normals) are many.
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by goodlifehyd(m): 10:04am On Jan 28, 2019
hakeem4:
Some of the Election Tribunal judges sworn in by the impostor CJN are not even alive? Do These jokes write themselves?

Lifeless FC, over to you.This guy is truly the lifeless one oo
So it was Tanko that compiled the list right? Well it was done by ur Chief judge of each state
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by eodavids(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2019
neighbourhud:
And somebody will come and BUHARI no dey work undecided

In his administration, even ancestors are considered for appointments grin

Spotted!

I can confirm you aren't a zombie. Its obvious by your reasoning

1 Like

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by goodlifehyd(m): 10:06am On Jan 28, 2019
eodavids:

I give it to you.

You just nailed it!

Am glad, am not the only normal person on Nairaland. I was getting worried that I may be the only non-Zombie here, but seeing your sense of reasoning shows you are perfect and I trust our types (normals) are many.
Those on the list were already in Abuja before the suspension of the exCJN and mind you the list is compiled by the chief judge of every state
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by omogidi234(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2019
disturbedman:
The judges were already compiled by BDC Onnoghen.

Since the BDC one did a terrible compilation, one would expect MR. FIX IT to peruse and do a due diligence on the list before hurriedly doing the swearing in.
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by eodavids(m): 10:07am On Jan 28, 2019
goodlifehyd:
So it was Tanko that compiled the list right? Well it was done by ur almighty WALTER

Take it easy.

Zombies aren't hard to detect
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by the1streak(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2019
We've seen people do worse in this country and are still walking around untouched and some even showing off their loot. Why is the CJN' case so special. Let's b honest, Buhari went about this in undemocratic ways.A lot of our senators and governors have 10x that amount and it's no problem. If only this govt stops picking which criminal to arrest or persecute and admit they're one of the most confused,hypocritical set of individuals who lack foresight and the capacity to even rule themselves talk less of a country as fd up as nigeria. One day it'll be over ,on that day I'll heave a sigh and finally see nigeria get bk on its feet once again
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by eodavids(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2019
goodlifehyd:
Those on the list were already in Abuja before the suspension of the exCJN and mind you the list is compiled by the chief judge of every state

Onoghens list wasn't 250 persons
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2019
Thinking of being an Entrepreneur, Business Consultant,independent Distributors and partners with Royale Global international Worldwide and you reside in Port Harcourt(Rivers State) Enugu, Anambra and the FCT

Call 09093609072.
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by goodlifehyd(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2019
eodavids:

Onoghens list wasn't 250 persons
Make ur research, even before the suspension Lagos state CJ posted a picture of the judges selected while on their way to Abuja and moreover the CJN swearing them in is just a formality
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by eodavids(m): 10:14am On Jan 28, 2019
goodlifehyd:

List comprising the Dead?

Sorry, by my own sense of reasoning, I don't accept things just because I am told so. I search for FACTS
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by disturbedman: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
omogidi234:

Since the BDC one did a terrible compilation, one would expect MR. FIX IT to peruse and do a due diligence on the list before hurriedly doing the swearing in.
I f he tried to change it, pdp and wailers will surely do a world conference to allege something sinister grin grin grin
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by adecz: 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
APC,

Govt of the dead,

by the dead,

For the dead!!!

APC...

Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by omogidi234(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
disturbedman:

I f he tried to change it, pdp and wailers will surely do a world conference to allege something sinister grin grin grin

I agree with you that people will complain but 50% of the blame would be on him now whichever way.
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by disturbedman: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2019
omogidi234:

I agree with you that people will complain but 50% of the blame would be on him now whichever way.
This is still better than tampering with the already prepared/submitted list. This can easily be explained than changing names which will be interpreted differently.
Re: 10 Dead Judges Among Newly Appointed Election Petition Tribunals’ Members by gentlegenius(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:

Did you saw Onnoghen compile that list?
Or you just want to quickly defend your clueless dullard and his newly appointed Chief Judge?

When buhari included dead men in the list of people banned from traveling out, did Onnoghen also compile that list for him?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.