Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway (14011 Views)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Cutting Italian Girl Into Pieces Escapes Murder Charge / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway by emilyone(f): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2019
TechCapon:
I don't have time for all these petty things.

My own question is simple . Onogen or whatever his name is lied during his asset declaration. True or false? His other accounts full of dollars were traced using his BVN, true or false? He can't explain the source of the dollars in those accounts, true or false??

If the answers to the above questions are true, then he deserves to be kicked out of office. Let's stop supporting bad things for God's sake. In America, little scandal and the person involved would have honorably resigned but in Nigeria we wait until we are disgraced then we start shouting injustice. Buhari may be wrong by suspending him like that and swearing in tanko Muhammad but Onogen what do you expect him to do when Onogen refuses to respect himself and resign?

I support buhari on this one. I'm sure you agree with me. The way pdp is crying more than Onogen himself makes me feel like it's not ordinary. There's a secret agenda behind all this noise making. The court is the last hope of the common man and we don't want corrupt people occupying it

Well said!

But this thread has nothing to do with Onoghen
Re: Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway by TechCapon(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2019
emilyone:

Well said!

But this thread has nothing to do with Onoghen
yeah but the thread is not worth talking about
Re: Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway by dohyn(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2019
This is just a typical case of love gone sour. Ladies borrow money from guys and don't return it in most cases. Now that the reverse is the case,we won't hear word.
Re: Man Accused Of Owing Women Money While Doing Giveaway by xjiggy: 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
Girls always complaining as if Na only man money dem suppose chop for this life. It's allowed for women to spend on men. It's not forbidden. If men begin narrate all the chop and clean mouth situation dem don encounter with women, internet for crash. Dem go dey collect motor for our hand anyhow. Ordinary $455 wey no reach to buy bajaj motorcycle dem go come dey trumpet up and down. Abeg make una leave matter joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police & Army Foil Kidnap Attempt In Kaduna, Rescue 76 Victims / RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) / Man To Be Flogged 10 Times For Stealing Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.