Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials (32934 Views)

Passenger Forcibly Removed From Plane After Pilot Asks Him To Disembark (Video) / Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) / Mexican Girl Falls To Her Death From Plane While Skydiving On Her 18th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Marcofranz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
fergieboy:
Good day guys! Please I need 5 people who can work in a large event in Abuja, on the 29th, 30th and 31st of February, 2019

8 Hours per day - #80,000 naira per day.
#240,000 for the 3 days.

Anyone you know available? Qoute me please..
February ends 28th
So what is this one saying

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Slynation(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lol.... what will they call this one now!!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by adedipo: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by WNKQI: 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Coming to where, this zoo call Nigeria? where citizen does not see anything wrong with the suspension of the country constitution.. very sad
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by ItzChinnex(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
fergieboy:
Good day guys! Please I need 5 people who can work in a large event in Abuja, on the 29th, 30th and 31st of February, 2019

#240,000 for the 3 days.

Anyone you know available? Qoute me please..

Wait.. 29th, 30th and 31th of February?they are not in my calendar

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
fergieboy:
grin
I'm in..
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Inforadio1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
fergieboy:
grin
I can..am in Abuja
How do I contact you?
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Ezennia101(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
fergieboy:
grin
charity begins at home start with your family or relations ☺☺

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by toscolee(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=fergieboy post=75194341]Good day guys! Please I need 5 people who can work in a large event in Abuja, on the 29th, 30th and 31st of February, 2019

#240,000 for the 3 days.

Anyone you know available? Qoute me please..[/

We re ni yen
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Gracespecial101(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Marcofranz:

February ends 28th
So what is this one saying

No mind am e just wan whine people head and them truly fall grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by obashiakpu(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Melord4:
Interested bro..DM Me
. Unexisting date.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Ashnoor(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Melord4:
Interested bro..DM Me
im available i dey kd call me: 090******** serious
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Pat081: 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
jerryunit48:
He knows Atiku will win so Nigeria will be better than what we have now so he wants to come and Atikulate
some of u dnt read u just to comment without reading it or maybe u hv problem with ur eyes Nigeria man refuses to come down in Malawi iis Malawi now in Nigeria ?Atiku nko lku ni
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Pat081: 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
ItzChinnex:

Wait.. 29th, 30th and 31th of February?they are not in my calendar
so u dnt know the guy is just joking no or wot
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by unrose14(f): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
available
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by IchBinBrait(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nawa for some people oo.. You have to read and understand first b4 you comment.

The Nigerian man was bundled out of an aeroplane in Malawi Airport.. It clearly means he wasn't allowed to travel i.e he is still in Malawi.

So what do you guys now mean by "he no wan return" "he dey dodge Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by 1972xy: 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
People should beware of human traffickers. This is how they advertised their nefarious activities.
Before you know it you are in Libya , Oman, Saudi Arabia, Iran or Dubai etc.
Parents should watch out and be extra vigilant in allowing their wards to apply.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by labani06(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Another Mazi osuofia
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Litmus: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
IchBinBrait:
Nawa for some people oo.. You have to read and understand first b4 you comment.

The Nigerian man was bundled out of an aeroplane in Malawi Airport.. It clearly means he wasn't allowed to travel i.e he is still in Malawi.

So what do you guys now mean by "he no wan return" "he dey dodge Nigeria"

Ask them oo undecided To me, these deliberate ignorance are from individuals with tricky Ghana brain. They see the world as they wish it and not as it is then go on to make delusional upside down statments. The guy, according to the article head-line, did not want to get down from the plain in Malawi.

If some American aboard an emirate airline did not want to disembark in Nigeria how would this translate to America being a Hellhole?
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Badonasty(m): 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
There was a mild drama on board a plane between a Nigerian man and Ethiopian airline officials which caused flight delay. According to Facebook user James Singini, the incident allegedly occurred at Kamuzu International Airport (KIA) in Malawi.

According to reports, the Nigerian who overstayed in the country - was just released from prison and had an expired flight ticket

It was gathered that the Nigerian man was allowed to pass through immigration at the airport and also allegedly overpowered the police at the entrance.

He was later confronted by the airline officials (about three of them) as they struggled to get him out of the plane.

The drama was filmed by another passenger as the Nigerian man can be heard shouting ‘help me’ before he was finally bundled out.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/drama-between-nigerian-passenger-and-airline-officials-in-malawi-photos.html

Malawi of all countries...may God help Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by IchBinBrait(m): 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Litmus:

Ask them oo undecided To me, these deliberate ignorance are from individuals with tricky Ghana brain. They see the world as they wish it and not as it is then go on to make delusional upside down statments. The guy, according to the article head-line, did not want to get down from the plain in Malawi.

If some American aboard an emirate airline did not want to disembark in Nigeria how would this translate to America being a Hellhole?

Don't mind them..
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Litmus: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
IchBinBrait:

Don't mind them..

The man wanted to leave Malawi pronto to escape jail. He was likely dying to return to Nigeria. I would wager, after the hell he probably experienced in Malawi jail, nothing except Europe or America would tempt him to leave Nigeria again should he make it back home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by happyme4life(f): 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Melord4:
Interested bro..DM Me
I am interested bro
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by IchBinBrait(m): 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Litmus:

The man wanted to leave Malawi pronto to escape jail. He was likely dying to return to Nigeria. I would wager, after the hell he probably experienced in Malawi jail, nothing except Europe or America would tempt him to leave Nigeria again should he make it back home.

He has even been released from jail sef.. Am sure he was about to return to 9ja with expired flight ticket.

Of all the countries to stay in Africa,, e come be Malawi. grin grin grin I rather remain in 9ja.
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by armadeo(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
fergieboy:
grin

All those looking for school fees and house rent don't say fergieboy didnt help. Even if he cuts 60k as his cut for the connect ( governor tins) he still tried.

Modified.

Asshole!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Refuses To Come Down From Plane In Malawi, Struggles With Officials by Ukfootballplus(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Leave am make e enjoy e money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / From Salt Lake City To Las Vegas: My Road Trip Pictures / Flood Sweeps Off Road In Benin City After 10-Hour Rainfall (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.