Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,082 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Impeachment Threats As Senate Reconvene - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Threats As Senate Reconvene (482 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Presidency’s Call For Senate To Reconvene / Senators Attempt To Reconvene The National Assembly. / Presidency Moves To Forcibly Reconvene Senate, Impeach Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impeachment Threats As Senate Reconvene by Abimaye: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Senate to reconvene-following the suspension of the Chief Justice of Nigeria by President Muhammadu Buhari which has sparked missed reactions within and outside the country, the senate will reconvene on Tuesday, MYSTREETGIST has learnt. According to a source in the National Assembly, the lawmakers would reconvene to.....

Continue:http://mystreetgist.com/2019/01/27/senate-to-reconvene-as-impeachment-looms/

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threats As Senate Reconvene by orisa37: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Senate-to-reconvene-as-impeachment-looms. NASS, Please come and impeach this bungling President
The man is bleeping Nigeria to Anarchy. And if he succeed The NASS of Saraki, Dogara, Lasun, Ekweremadu, Gbajabiemila, Lawan, Alasoadura, Borofice and all those fine faces hard working men and women etc will sink into Sheol and Disrepute.
Impeach him and let us experience, for the first time ever the proper working of a 3Tiers of Democracy.
Re: Impeachment Threats As Senate Reconvene by DerrickzB: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Hehehe.. sadly it won't work.. watch how some senators would rather take bribe n play loyalty to a party n a lifeless dunce than be patrotic.. apc na wa
Re: Impeachment Threats As Senate Reconvene by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2019
This is for a serious buyer.

I have a MX9 Pro 4k Ultra HD i will like to sell. This is an Android TV Box that runs an android OS which enables user to watch internet TV on their tv screen.

It makes your tv smart. And also eliminates heavy subscription bill from paytv. The other benefit of using this box is that with internet service, using it is completely free.

It comes pre-installed with over 5000 stations ranging from Sport to Movie and so many more.

Only Consume 200MB for Full Match (90mins) and No Buffering...
I have used this seemlessly on 3G Airtel in my formal location.

It has a wireless keyboard, mini usb cord, remote control and so much pre-installed programmes.

Watch all FA CUP, CARLING CUP free on this Ultra 4k HD
Price..... 25K

Reason for selling: I moved to a new area where internet connection is very poor. It is a new home in a inner part of the town.

CALL
Funsho
IT CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Traditional Rulers Today Unanimously Endorsed President Muhammadu Buhari / 2019: Over 5.5m Pvcs Collected In Lagos, INEC / See Moment President Buhari Begged Nigerians For Votes (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.