Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster (26473 Views)

My Aunt Grows Beard Like A Man, Is It A Health Condition? / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by buttlover(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Siki355:

pls how do one apply the spirit

deep in a cotton wool or foam into the spirit and rub vigorously on your cheek. those areas you wish to see bears.
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by OdefaGirl(f): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
This life sef, some people are praying for it while some are already tired of having it.
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by Codes151(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Instead of growing your account U want to grow beards
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by simeotexy: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
buttlover:

deep in a cotton wool or foam into the spirit and rub vigorously on your cheek. those areas you wish to see bears.
hope it works
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by buttlover(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
simeotexy:
hope it works
yes with patient and weeks of constant application
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by Fortunatus5: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Angelb4:
Grow beards keh? Tell me say Onnoghen don go cell, and i will be happy.
Nah person fada be dat ooo
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by simeotexy: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
buttlover:
yes with patient and weeks of constant application
let me go nd buy metylated spirit na
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by BlindAngel: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
ntyce:
But you refuse to state that too much biotin is harmful for the body.

Bros please help please, where can i get biotin and is it tablet?
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by GreatAchiever1: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
buttlover:
at 18, beards are ready to come out, it just need good diet and stimulation/help for it to grow up. just like @18 an average girl is ready to do it, she just need attention and romance.

Well human differs because of gene only in some cases some external factors occurs.
People do grow beards earlier or sooner than 18. I won't force it.
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by Babymira(f): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
itiswellandwell:
All these one na long thing. Just look for those mallams and buy murugun.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
what is murugun??
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
buttlover:
I use spirit only. early this January I started with spirit, just 2weeks later my beard started growing. it might reach timaya's level before June.

lala dem, I'm FTC, roger
How do you do it? You simply rub it on your jaw?
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by itiswellandwell: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Babymira:
what is murugun??

It's like a powder you rub in any area where you want hair to grow. Women too uses it to grow the hair at the front of their hair. Those hausas that sells manpower, dick enlargement herbs etc are the ones that sell it. If you want to get super original one, those hausas women that use to look ancient, carrying bags and backing their child up and down are the ones selling that one. We call them KEBE.
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by xoxocandy(f): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
3millionia:
cheesy download naija dj mixtapes on www.djmixtapesng.com
mail not available . anything?
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by 3millionia: 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
xoxocandy:
mail not available . anything?

ye, chat me on whatsapp number on signature
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by showafrica(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Siki355:

pls explain d weed in alcohol..

Btw , which one works faster between the spirit n weed

My friend will soak weed in kaikai and rob it his hair nd chin every morning suddenly beards and thick hair just dey grow.
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by johnonuh: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is a nice one for someone like me
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by pfadom: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
All these to grow beard?
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by EgusiShankly: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Raylight2:
how about the magical steps not to grow? I don't want them
just like me...
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by Babymira(f): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
itiswellandwell:

It's like a powder you rub in any area where you want hair to grow. Women too uses it to grow the hair at the front of their hair. Those hausas that sells manpower, dick enlargement herbs etc are the ones that sell it. If you want to get super original one, those hausas women that use to look ancient, carrying bags and backing their child up and down are the ones selling that one. We call them KEBE.
thanks dear!! Thanks for the info btw been a while have seen them!!
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by MODbanANDdie: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
The best & easiest way to grow ur beard is to apply

cow feases

It will make it grow within 2 second wink
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by Papiajaxy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
Toks2008:

I have been there but now im even tired of it.
did it actually work?
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by Toks2008(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Papiajaxy:

did it actually work?

Can't remember cos this was 24years ago

1 Like

Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by vikhartos: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Looks good. CAn anyone suggest some beards accessories??
Re: Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster by kimduhan2: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
It depends what types of accessories are you looking for. I also like to know different fashion trends and beard accessoires For example, it is beard brushes. Brushes can be used on any beard, although new beards with less than 3-5 months’ growth will undoubtedly benefit from the natural boar bristle massage, exfoliating the skin and stimulating blood circulation as you groom, helping to create the luscious mane you crave. So special for it better to check some articles.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dirty Water Supplied By The Plateau State Waterboard / Fireworks Blows Off Of UNIUYO Student's Fingers (Graphic Photos) / The Best Dental Clinic In Ikeja (lagos Mainland)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.