Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids (4036 Views)

Gov El-rufai Shares Photo Of Himself Having Lunch, To Debunk Ill Health Report / Check Out Beautiful Moments Of Nnamdi Kanu Having Good Times With His Wife (PICS / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by sarrki(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2019
IPOB, THE EMPIRE OF LIES AND DECEITS.

� Exactly two years today, Nnamdi Kanu's wife went on BBC TV and other media platforms to testify that her Husband, Nnamdi Kanu have been killed by the Nigerian Army in the Phyton dance charade and his body ceased. She was seconded and supported by the so called Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer who said Kanu has been eliminated on Buhari's command.

� Here we are today, This is Nnamdi Kanu having lunch with his family abroad yesterday 27th January 2019 and as you can see, they all look great and well fed. So I ask, who is deceiving who? These youths whose brains have been brainwashed and used by Kanu to achieve his evil plans against Nigeria, I hope they can now take back all they said against Nigeria and her leaders.

� Reno Omokri and FFK who told Nnamdi Kanu's wife that her husband has been killed by the Nigerian Army, are they aware that Kanu is having a good time with his family in London? You always ask me why I call FFK and Omokiri political bull dogs, this is why.

� While Kanu's followers are in Nigeria boycotting elections, Kanu is overseas having a good time with his family. I didn't hear that the injured youths during the phyton dance in Abia State are being sponsored or helped by the sponsors of Biafra to console and compensate them for their dedication towards Biafra referendum.

� You ask me why I always blast Ohaneze Ndigbo for their nonchalant attitudes towards the progress of this nation, now you have your answer.... Biafra is the biggest fraud that ever happened in the 21st Century. From the look of things, I think Kanu has done his part, he's not coming back to Nigeria because he's a federal fugitive.

� This is the so called race they want all igbos to join in, a race of deceits, lies and blood shed. I feel sorry for all ignorant youths who takes this English Bingo called Kanu serious and I'm sorry for all unborn kids who will grow up to see Kanu as a hero.

Gozicon.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by sarrki(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2019
I begin to like this guy man

Make some noise and get donations from the foolish ipobians

Rest in good hotels and enjoy with family and friends

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by oyebanji44: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2019
Absolutely Correct grin grin Wetin be dis one. Freedom fighter (liberator) dey enjoy himself.. Biko ..The Northern masters don finish us for here.No referendum No election.foolish man .No REFERENDUM No ELECTION.idiot.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by zlantanfan: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Enjoying ofensala while he would order the fan yogo boys to come face pyton dance and swim in mud

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by sarrki(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2019
zlantanfan:
Enjoying ofensala while he would order the fan yogo boys to come face pyton dance and swim in mud

That’s a real Guy man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:
[s]I begin to like this guy man

Rest in good hotels and enjoy with family and friends
[/s]

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by zlantanfan: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

That’s a real Guy man
lol, dilector scam and donation would expire the day Igbo's get a VP position or sgf though

Igbo's have made it clear they are even more Nigerians than any other group all they need is VP position.

Dilector should gather as much wealth in this period.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2019
Biafrans must continue boycott of Afonjas in real life. These people hate and envy you to death. Don't involved with them in anything in real life.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by sarrki(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2019
lionjungle3000:
Biafrans must continue boycott of Afonjas in real life. These people hate and envy you to death. Don't involved with them in anything in real life.

When you see a frustrated ipobians you can tell

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by vengertime: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

� Exactly two years today, Nnamdi Kanu's wife went on BBC TV and other media platforms to testify that her Husband, Nnamdi Kanu have been killed by the Nigerian Army in the Phyton dance charade and his body ceased. She was seconded and supported by the so called Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer who said Kanu has been eliminated on Buhari's command.

� Here we are today, This is Nnamdi Kanu having lunch with his family abroad yesterday 27th January 2019 and as you can see, they all look great and well fed. So I ask, who is deceiving who? These youths whose brains have been brainwashed and used by Kanu to achieve his evil plans against Nigeria, I hope they can now take back all they said against Nigeria and her leaders.

� Reno Omokri and FFK who told Nnamdi Kanu's wife that her husband has been killed by the Nigerian Army, are they aware that Kanu is having a good time with his family in London? You always ask me why I call FFK and Omokiri political bull dogs, this is why.

� While Kanu's followers are in Nigeria boycotting elections, Kanu is overseas having a good time with his family. I didn't hear that the injured youths during the phyton dance in Abia State are being sponsored or helped by the sponsors of Biafra to console and compensate them for their dedication towards Biafra referendum.

� You ask me why I always blast Ohaneze Ndigbo for their nonchalant attitudes towards the progress of this nation, now you have your answer.... Biafra is the biggest fraud that ever happened in the 21st Century. From the look of things, I think Kanu has done his part, he's not coming back to Nigeria because he's a federal fugitive.

� This is the so called race they want all igbos to join in, a race of deceits, lies and blood shed. I feel sorry for all ignorant youths who takes this English Bingo called Kanu serious and I'm sorry for all unborn kids who will grow up to see Kanu as a hero.

Gozicon.....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

Rest in good hotels and enjoy with family and friends [/s]

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Luckylife(m): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2019
Zombies have heart attacks and shamelessly trying to deviate from the lifeless personified worst actions . The innocents citizens killed because of cows will torment each and every one of You supporting their killings because of 30000 k .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by mightyhazell: 8:25am On Jan 28, 2019
vengertime:

the killings and the conspiracies are too much..but afonjas would rather talk about pimples,while leprosy and cancers ravage the entire body.. Funny enough the only outrage and reactions u will get from such massacres and ethnic cleansings will only be from the ever compassionate igbo tribe...

Bikos na Igbo Amaka,..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Gabriel004: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2019
Lol,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 28, 2019
smiley
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by teufelein(f): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Gozicon.....
[/s]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by sarrki(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2019
teufelein:
[s][/s]

Especially foolish online miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by goodnessme1(f): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Yoruba muslims are in pain seeing him alive,they thought the nigeria terrorists army killed him.

May God put the enemies of freedom to shame.

May God bless all lovers of freedom.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Ojoji(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2019
You will surely laugh last. And I wish your people will support you to achieve this lifetime opportunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by furobox: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2019
BECOME A HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LARAVEL DEVELOPER IN 3 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING GUARANTEED!

This is the ‘Beautiful Bride’ Course that is taking the PHP and overall Web development Community by Storm and it is called LARAVEL!

Programming is usually considered as boring and rigid by a lot of people but this amazing framework helps to develop web applications using a simple and a clean code in a short time. This web application framework has elegant and expressive syntax. More developers are making the switch to Laravel due to the framework’s numerous features and benefits and Laravel is one of the most beautifully programming script ever written!

This intensive training program has been designed to provide a practical training in Laravel and will take you from a newbie to a professional developer in JUST 3 WEEKS.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL LARAVEL PROGRAM:

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Thursday, 31st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 3 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Student should have a solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience (if you don’t, we will train you at extra value!)

INTERNSHIP AND JOB SUPPORT:
We provide ONE to TWO MONTHS INTERNSHIP after training that enables you to sharpen your skills and competency after the training. We also provide mentorship support for up to months after training as well as jobs recommendations & referrals

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Kamanuozuzu: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Absolutely Correct grin grin Wetin be dis one. Freedom fighter (liberator) dey enjoy himself.. Biko ..The Northern masters don finish us for here.No referendum No election.foolish man .No REFERENDUM No ELECTION.idiot.

So freedom fighters don't eat again?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by timecapsule: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2019
We are waiting for the next nevel they mean for this nation.
As for me am now counting the remaining days.
Prophet of our time have set the ball rolling, relax and enjoy.

Don't mind the sycophants youths that have sold their destiney to the pensioners.

One Nigerian my foot.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Dave4242: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2019
God bless you OP. I pray his foolish followers become wise someday. Kanu is a deceit and a big joke.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Dave4242: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Luckylife:
Zombies have heart attacks and shamelessly trying to deviate from the lifeless personified worst actions . The innocents citizens killed because of cows will torment each and every one of You supporting their killings because of 30000 k .
You are an ass

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:43am On Jan 28, 2019
This is for a serious buyer.

I have a MX9 Pro 4k Ultra HD i will like to sell. This is an Android TV Box that runs an android OS which enables user to watch internet TV on their tv screen.

It makes your tv smart. And also eliminates heavy subscription bill from paytv. The other benefit of using this box is that with internet service, using it is completely free.

It comes pre-installed with over 5000 stations ranging from Sport to Movie and so many more.

Only Consume 200MB for Full Match (90mins) and No Buffering...
I have used this seemlessly on 3G Airtel in my formal location.

It has a wireless keyboard, mini usb cord, remote control and so much pre-installed programmes.

Watch all FA CUP, CARLING CUP free on this Ultra 4k HD
Price..... 25K

Reason for selling: I moved to a new area where internet connection is very poor. It is a new home in a inner part of the town.

CALL
Funsho
IT CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by IbrahimDamola: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2019
God bless ohamadike Biafra.

More pains to our yoruba muslim skulls. Insha Allahu!

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Dave4242: 10:47am On Jan 28, 2019
goodnessme1:
Yoruba muslims are in pain seeing him alive,they thought the nigeria terrorists army killed him.

May God put the enemies of freedom to shame.

May God bless all lovers of freedom.

Egbe-igwe gbagbuo gi. Keep on dreaming and deluding yourself. Pls try and see your pastor. You need deliverance. A very serious one sef.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by BuhariAdvocate: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by helinues: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
Guy man

D.B Cooper younger brother

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by gidgiddy: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2019
sarrki:

What exactly did you expect Kanu's wife and Lawyer to think when Soldiers invaded his house and started shooting everybody in sight and nobody can reach Kanu? You wanted them to think that Buhari's administration cares about human life?

If freedom is what you call evil plans then why do you Nigerians go to celebrate your own 'evil plans' every 1st October? Hypocritical Nigerians who celebrate their freedom and independence from from Britain but deny others their right to be free and independent of Nigeria.

Don't blame anybody for thinking Kanu was dead, blame your Nigerian Government for sending Soldiers to illegally invade Kanu's house to kill him

Election boycott is a matter of personal choice. Nigerians have been voting since 1960 with nothing to show for it. Go and call out your government for leaving Boko Haram, killer Herdsmen And Niger Delta militants, all of whom are armed and killing people, just to send Soldiers after unarmed IPOB who killed nobody. Pure stupidity

� You ask me why I always blast Ohaneze Ndigbo for their nonchalant attitudes towards the progress of this nation, now you have your answer.... Biafra is the biggest fraud that ever happened in the 21st Century. From the look of things, I think Kanu has done his part, he's not coming back to Nigeria because he's a federal fugitive

Why would Ohaneze or anybody for that matter care about the progress of Nigeria if they don't believe in Nigeria? Kanu isn't a fugitive, he is a persecuted person

Gozicon.....

Freedom is not cheap, it is purchased in blood. Those who want to be free should be given a referendum so they can decide their future rather than this "Nigeria by force" attitude. The real fraud here is this 1914 "British business venture" Lord Lugard set up in West Africa called "Nigeria"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Kellibae(f): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2019
Dave4242:

[s]God bless you OP. I pray his foolish followers become wise someday. Kanu is a deceit and[/s] a big joke.
sarrki:
Rest in good hotels and enjoy with family and friends [/s]
oyebanji44:
[s]Absolutely Correct grin grin Wetin be dis one. Freedom fighter (liberator) dey enjoy himself.. Biko ..The Northern masters don finish us for here.No referendum No election.foolish man .No REFERENDUM No ELECTION.idiot[/s].
zlantanfan:
lol, [s]dilector scam and donation would expire the day Igbo's get a VP position or sgf though
Igbo's have made it clear they are even more Nigerians than any other group all they need is VP position.
Dilector should gather as much wealth in this period.[/s]
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Having Lunch With His Wife, Friends And Kids by Kellibae(f): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Nawao

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most / Dead Bodies Of IPOB Terrorist And Nigerian Soldiers In Anambra PHOTOS / How Much Can This Buhari's Sitting Room Sofa Sale For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.