Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,247 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Who Has Used This Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Used This Phone? (4981 Views)

So Nobody Used This Phone Or Knows Anyone That Used It. / Who Has Used This Powerbank Before / Who Has Used A Phone With A Very Long Lasting Battery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by OVA200(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, no joy in marketing....... When you can't beat them, join them......

And I would gladly like to inform you, nobody I have convinced to go down the Umidigi route, has regretted their purchase.......

Something must be right, right?.....
Bro two wrongs don't makes a right.

Am not saying Umidigi is a problematic brand (despite my bad experience with them) but it is not in any way better than oukitel, because their is no brand with its own problem no perfect brand anywhere.

Though Umidigi seems to be progressing at a very fast rate and oukitel seems to be stagnant or even regressing but as of today Umidigi is not far better that's all.
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by OVA200(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2019
unique545:
you guys be just disturbing yourself the truth is that every phone either umidigi oo or oukitel oo has its ups and down there is no phone that is completely flawless
Thank you bros that's exactly what am trying to pass across.
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by unique545(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2019
op if you are okey with the specs go for it
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by Lexusgs430: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2019
OVA200:
Bro two wrongs don't makes a right.

Am not saying Umidigi is a problematic brand (despite my bad experience with them) but it is not in any way better than oukitel.

Though Umidigi seems to be progressing at a very fast rate and oukitel seems to be stagnant or even regressing but as of today Umidigi is not far better that's all.

I agree with some of your last statement........ I need not mention which......... grin grin
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:05am On Jan 29, 2019
OVA200:
I don't doubt that and am not canvassing for oukitel but I just want to correct him when he said Umidigi is far better than oukitel; and to tell you I also had bad experience with 2 Umidigi phones not even up to a month of usage before they start malfunctioning.
it is actually better than oukitel

1 Like

Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by OVA200(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sunkyphil:
it is actually better than oukitel
Your reasons please
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by OVA200(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I agree with some of your last statement........ I need not mention which......... grin grin
You too like Umidigi wetin dem do you?
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
OVA200:

Umilove...... grin

But the truth be told, you already said it...... They are progressively getting better....

The rebooting issues with the Umidigi S2, was eventually fixed via OTA updates......
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by Lexusgs430: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
OVA200:

If you are based in Lagos, we are having an Umidigi discussion thread hangout next month.........
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by OVA200(m): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Umilove...... grin

But the truth be told, you already said it...... They are progressively getting better....

The rebooting issues with the Umidigi S2, was eventually fixed via OTA updates......
hmmmsmm I go love too o grin

In 2016 oukitel is a more popular and better brand than they are but in the space of 2 years+ they are now much better, popular, stable, innovative and competitive than oukitel, that shows how much work they've done.

Software update didn't fix it bro I received over 4 update non of it fix the issue I will just flash custom ROM today maybe it will work.
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by OVA200(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
Lexusgs430:

If you are based in Lagos, we are having an Umidigi discussion thread hangout next month.........
Heeeyah am based in lagos.

But with the way you are going about this believe me if you continue like this you will become their marketing manager one day.

Much respect to you bro.
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by Lexusgs430: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
OVA200:
hmmmsmm I go love too o grin

In 2016 umidigi was a more popular and better brand than they are but in the space of 2 years+ they are now much better, popular, stable, innovative and competitive than oukitel, that shows how much work they've done.

Software update didn't fix it bro I received over 4 update non of it fix the issue I will just flash custom ROM today maybe it will work.

I am believing in you first statement, Umidigi's rightful spot was stolen....... I would edit it to correctly grant Umidigi her honour...... grin
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by Lexusgs430: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
OVA200:
Heeeyah am based in lagos.

But with the way you are going about this believe me if you continue like this you will become their marketing manager one day.

Much respect to you bro.

Send me a WhatsApp message, so I would send details through, incase you can attend.......
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by theoneJabulani(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2019
chidooh1:
Iam typing this with oukitel C12 pro, the phone is far better than what i expected, good battery smooth running if c11 is like c12 pro go for it. Better than the itels and tecnos of their class yes I said it.
Bro, how long does the battery last
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by chidooh1: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2019
theoneJabulani:
Bro, how long does the battery last
the battery is reliable, never being stranded when in need of phone, being a heavy internet user i am satisfied with what they phone gives me.
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by unique545(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
chidooh1:
the battery is reliable, never being stranded when in need of phone, being a heavy internet user i am satisfied with what they phone gives me.
please can you screenshot your SOT
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by investigator007: 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2019
no be lie sha,this camon 11 pro na beta device
tafat:
I havent used this device so I can't vouch for it but what I can vouch for is the camon 11 pro, that's a top notch device and I bet you won't regret when you get it.
Re: Who Has Used This Phone? by shellliver: 9:17pm On Feb 07, 2019
chidooh1:

Can you please rip your firmware for me and share link?

I need the firmware of this c12 pro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Much Is Android Z9 Kimfly Company (china ) / This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution / They Just Stole My Phone In Lagos Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.