Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti (21951 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / Yahaya Bello's Thug Arrested In Abuja / Bello’s Thug Shot At The Cars And Residences Of PDP Chieftains - Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2019
Hmmm we are watching na.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by yinkus6750(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2019
That's how they started grooming political thugs that turned to Offa bank robbers.
Kogi and Kwara are britgeres.
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by mukthar2000(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2019
Yaya u and Edward are very disgrace to kogi state and u guys must surly pay for what u are doing to people's, but wait igala people , okoto people what are u all waiting for that u have not kill this use less governor
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by GenFunction: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
av always knwn tha man is up to no good
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by nelronaldo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
The police will not go after yahaya bello now. If it's Saraki and Dino, they will have all the strength.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by Sholaco: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hahaha kip lying akpoti....no matter what kogite carry arm to turn against each other because of ur political gain grin kogi refused to be a political tool in d hands of politicians just like benue people v relegated themselves to the hands of politicians....

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by sylve11: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
kaluxy007:
Spiritual Barbeque seller will do every possible best to avoid this post grin

Demonic party that saw the killing of people by herdsmen and called it a "Family affair"

Fucking murderers with Afonjezee skull mining sympathizers tongue

Which one be Afonjezee again? grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by OhiOfIhima: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nbote:
Yeye Bello is running Kogi state using d playbook of his master PMB..

Exactly my brother.. Dat is my State and we came from the same Ebira land, he only rally on PMB for hope.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by Acidosis(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by sylve11: 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
ifyalways:

LMAO @ Spiritual whatever whatever.

You lots are clowns

I dey tell you my sister. grin grin cool
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by springtech(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
martineverest:
Lord help this woman..she is one of the most intelligent politicians In Nigeria.

but the yahaya bello is becoming a menace in Kochi state

I agree that woman is highly intelligent.
I watched her speak on the event the same day it happened.
I saw someone deep,sound and wise.

I pray she get's elected and not taken out by the killer squad of the killing governor. GYB.
And to think he is the youngest governor breaks my heart.

Very heartless animal in human form.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by martineverest(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
springtech:

I agree that woman is highly intelligent.
I watched her speak on the event the same day it happened.
I saw someone deep,sound and wise.

I pray she get's elected and not taken out by the killer squad of the killing governor. GYB.
And to think he is the youngest governor breaks my heart.

Very heartless animal in human form.
yahaya,Dino and orji kalu tells us that youths aren't different from old men when it comes to governance...they are all the same..Nigeria got no hope
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by Firebomber: 12:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
They will not arrest yahaya oo. But they can go and link on robbery to Saraki.

What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by Acidosis(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lol, confessions are useless as far as the hypocritical devil-incarnate remains the president.

Kill the mudaf**king thugs and their sponsors or live the bear the agony of oppression, tyranny and hypocrisy.

I swear if Yahaya Bello and his thugs harm any of my relatives, I will have his enter family wiped out. The only power the oppressed has is to take laws into their hands.

Laws don't work for the oppressed and the poor unless you define your own law. Gun down the mudafcking thug in one of his campaigns, leave a note, and go to jail. It is worth every effort. The incoming oppressors will learn to tread carefully.

Better to kill oppressors and die, than live to watch oppressors raise more oppressors.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by BushDoctor123: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ray97:
I heard that if u speak evil about the man in kogi u can be killed.
Na so e be. Criticise Yeye bello at the risk of your life. He has killer squad all over the state.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by Proflare001(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
nwankpajacob9:
Thank God APC no mention Dino Melaye name for this one
i hope Dino can join hand with this woman use this against this tyrant
Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by MEGAWATCH: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
donbachi:
Confession....dead on arrival

May it be your portion in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello's Thug Confesses To Killing Ojo Enesi, In Okene - Natasha Akpoti by clapbest(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
And one lawyer will come out of nowhere to say he confessed out of Durex or APC will play the deff dumb n blind game as usual

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo primary: APC writes IGP, PTF to seek clearance for Uzodinma, others / Presidential Election: Will Supreme Court Do Justice Just Like In Kenya? - Dino / Red Cross Confirms Role In Chibok Girls Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.