Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, January 28,2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, January 28,2019 (193 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Saturday, January 28,2023 / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Monday, January 28,2019 by femoint007(m): 9:00am On Jan 28, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Monday, January 28, 2019) - *Are You Battle- Ready?*

1.I worship You, Lord Jesus, because You are the Truth, the Righteousness of God, the Gospel of Peace, the Ark of Salvation, the Word and the Son of God, the Author and the Finisher of my Faith.

2.Thank You, Father, for the weapons of our warfare, that are not carnal, but mighty through You, our God, for the pulling down of strongholds.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.I come against principalities and powers, rulers of darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places, I bind and cast you, into the bottomless pit, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, help me to be battle ready, so that I will not be a victim and casualty of war, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, empower me to put on Your whole armour, that I may be able to withstand the evil day, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, arise and take over, all the battles of my life, and fight for me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, cloth me with the glory of Your son, and grant me victory, over every battle of life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, arise and scatter all the enemies of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Waiting. / Please Can You Think About This? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/02/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.