Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. (5284 Views)

Keyamo: Unknown Gunmen Turned To Innocent Citizens After Buhari's Threat / Sagay To National Assembly: British Parliament Can’t Summon Queen / Is Buhari’s Threat To Ballot Box Snatchers Constitutional? Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by eyeview: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2019
"It's hilarious that a president whose "life saving battery" is plugged in our country is the one threatening us with fire & fury"

~UK Parliament reacts to Buhari's threat.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by drlateef: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2019
It's a lie. They cannot say that in public. I know the British well.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by magoo10(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Funny
That is to say if they cut off the battery power the artificial being goes off.

3 Likes

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by bender79: 9:53am On Jan 28, 2019
Fake!

2 Likes

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by joey048(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2019
drlateef:
you are right o. But you don't know them well. Let's be honest
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
eyeview:
"It's hilarious that a president whose "life saving battery" is plugged in our country is the one threatening us with fire & fury"

It’s TRUE.
Not far from it at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by vengertime: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2019
drlateef:
he said it I heard it
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:27am On Jan 28, 2019
Buhari is a failure and a disgrace to Nigerians

Everybody is allowed to make fun of the country right Now... It's allowed

3 Likes

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by henrysam(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
This reminds me of'fantastically corrupt' and somebody was arguing that they can't say this in the public. Most zombies are gullible

8 Likes

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by skywalker240(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
I doubt this,
but if its true, then NL MODS FP grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by namo77: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2019
eyeview:

Lmao.... grin grin grin

If this is true, it's really hilarious...

1 Like

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by okeyjunior(m): 11:16am On Jan 28, 2019
drlateef:
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by okeyjunior(m): 11:17am On Jan 28, 2019
this is funny I must say
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by Guestlander: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2019
It was a parliament holding inside the OP's head.
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by ClearFlair: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2019
This OP is a fool exhibiting symptoms of criminality as per the norm with PDP supporters.

1 Like

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by orisa37: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
The Being is lifeless.
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by orisa37: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Recession,
Depression
Now Anarchy.
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

You are a zombie to think that the British ever made such a comment.

Someone like u will call others zombies when u yourself don't think.
SMH.

As far as I'm concerned, all you in PDP with your friends in the APC reason alike. No difference between you two.
You people are Nigeria's biggest threats.
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
kingkakaone:

You are a zombie to think that the British ever made such a comment.
Someone like u will call others zombies when u yourself don't think.
SMH.
As far as I'm concerned, all you in PDP with your friends in the APC reason alike. No difference between you two.
You people are Nigeria's biggest threats.

Mr Buhari fan... Why would they not make such a statement.. Is Buharis life not dependent on the UK..

Have you ever seen him in any Nigerian hospital?

5 Likes

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by GoodofNaija: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
eyeview:

Savage, savager, savagest cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by izombie(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Now wait a minute, this shyt is funny walahi.
What a hilarious knock out on bubu by the uk parliament

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by izombie(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
walec11:
if it true then ... it x funy alryt
thing is damn funny i burst out with laughter in my office. People are still looking at mewondering if i don kolo

1 Like

Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by izombie(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
drlateef:
what of the "fantastically corrupt" coment? If it wasn't caught on tape would you have believed it?
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by lewis33(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
eyeview:

I SEE, THEY TRIED KILLING HIM, HE WAS TOO STRONG FOR THEM AND THEIR EVIL PATNERS IN NIGERIA. GOD'S PROTECTION MY PMB.
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by Georgekyrian(m): 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
cool
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by hallowswit: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
OP test SENSE to 1234 on your MTN/AIRTEL line to borrow sense. You're so lost.
Re: See The Joke The British Parliament Made On Buhari's Threat. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Mr Buhari fan... Why would they not make such a statement.. Is Buharis life not dependent on the UK..

Have you ever seen him in any Nigerian hospital?
There is no Buhari fan here, I'm talking about your normalcy here. Bring a source of what they said instead of fooling yourself the more.
ARC ZOMBIE

(1) (Reply)

South-west Group Demands Autonomy Of Yoruba Nation / 2 Frsc Officers Shot Dead By Suspected Boko Haram Members In Kano / Richest Countries In Africa According To Their GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.