Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) (29955 Views)

ESN Members Kill Two Soldiers In Enugu / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
No comment

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by bastardmod: 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

so it is not hurtful? Because he is not your brother.That is why you are blowing all this big grammar.

Which yeye father's land.Father land kee you dia!!
My brother I don't know how some people think... See what the guy you quoted said... Just imagine
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by majamajic(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
don't they have leave to prepare for their weddings ?
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by jamace(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
I expect Buhari to deal with boko haram like a military general .

I don't really understand. When GEJ ( a bloody civilian) was in charge, boko haram were scared of soldiers, they attacked only soft targets. But now that a so call military general is in charge, boko haram attacks military men in military bases. with this, don't you think that GEJ got more balls than Buhari?.
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by crusufixo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
This one na even lance corporal abi wetin we go call am now..

Dude...it does not matter whether he is a lance corporal , private or an unranked soilder...what matters is that he died fighting a just cause. it just unfortunate that the country he was fighting for happens to be Nigeria...so please...show some respect

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by MTAIYEM: 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
In war, fathers bury their children
In peace, children bury their fathers

Rest in peace chilvarous one.!
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by Eserise1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
So sad it is well, lets keep praying for Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by 36STATES: 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
His brother can take over; that's how mudzlems do it.
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by frozen70(f): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Luminary1:

What do you mean by hurtful? He died defending his fathers land.

Rest on Gallant soldier!

If its not hurtful, then go and replace him in the battle field
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by pooozeee(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
I have seen some soldiers who ran away from from the battle field and travel out of the country, Nigeria is not worth dieing 4

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by madgoat(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by SjMbula(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
You be Buhari brother? you can't even write a condolence message in respect of a fallen soldier.
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by adecz: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by passey: 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
livinus009:
And the basterd Buhari said Boko Haram has been defeated technically..

Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard
Buhari is a Bastard

This is EXTREME and should not be tolerated under any guise...
The President may have failed but this and similar posts is BELOW THE STANDARD OF THIS FORUM.
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by rafabenitez: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Good one boko haram,anoda python gone fr good.
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by baysol: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
queenblog:
A Nigerian soldier who was due to get married this Friday February 1st, has died in a recent attack by Boko Haram members. According to his friends who are mourning on social media, Isa who killed in the recent Boko Haram attack in Buni Yadi, Yobe state.

Himself and his bride-to-be recently had their pre-wedding photos released and were anticipating their big day. Sadly, that would never happen as his life was cut short while prosecuting the war against the sect members.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/boko-haram-members-kill-soldier.html

These animals called boko haram and their leader in power Buhari must be sent parking ASAP if Nigeria must move forward. They have been causing pain and sorrow since guns started to awash our borders.
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
TissuePaper:
it is indeed hurtful, he died defending a useless country that does not appreciate human efforts.

Never in my life will i do anything in service to this country, until the country and it's leaders and citizens inculcate equity fairness and good conscience in their daily way of life
.....what about NYSC
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
He love his father land rest on bro.
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by umbroxxx(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
TissuePaper:
it is indeed hurtful, he died defending a useless country that does not appreciate human efforts.

Never in my life will i do anything in service to this country, until the country and it's leaders and citizens inculcate equity fairness and good conscience in their daily way of life
thats never gona happen
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by koyeni(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
So bad
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by Slynation(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Sad one...They both serving under the military!
I just hope it's not a setup from higher officer eyeing this beautiful female soldier

Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by Slynation(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
jamace:

I don't really understand. When GEJ ( a bloody civilian) was in charge, boko haram were scared of soldiers, they attacked only soft targets. But now that a so call military general is in charge, boko haram attacks military men in military bases. with this, don't you think that GEJ got more balls than Buhari?.

What do u expect from someone whom Boko haram once appointed as there representative to negotiate with FG...
what do u also expect from someone who once said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north!!
To kill them?? obviously not, the problem is that so many people ain't reading the handwriting on the wall!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by Rubzz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
jamace:

Let me point out this to you clearly, am from borno, am recently serving in sokoto but for the past 11 years or 12 i have been in borno you said in gej tenure soldiers were not attacked , actually they have been attacked and most of them fled due to lack of suphisticated arms, but then who suffered the consequence of that? The weak and vulnerable people are those that suffered, but in pmb tenure this soldiers stand there ground and fight, thier is no casualty on the civilian side mostly the soldiers take the heat and most times the become victorous on the BH i have witness several attacks on borno in both tenures it was in gej tenure that a whole barrack was attacked (one of the biggest in borno) and prisoner where set free by the bh and another attack was on air force base. You see to any one from borno that have survived to see today can testify to the progress in tackling insurgency in borno .

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by tuzeriouz(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
This one na even lance corporal abi wetin we go call am now..
Private
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by Unconquerable: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
I feel sorry for his bride to be and also his friends and relatives. Chief Bola Ige said: Nigeria is worth living for but is not worth dying for.
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by Diong22(f): 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ladies never marry a soldier oo
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by freethesheeple(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
queenblog:
A Nigerian soldier who was due to get married this Friday February 1st, has died in a recent attack by Boko Haram members. According to his friends who are mourning on social media, Isa who killed in the recent Boko Haram attack in Buni Yadi, Yobe state.

Himself and his bride-to-be recently had their pre-wedding photos released and were anticipating their big day. Sadly, that would never happen as his life was cut short while prosecuting the war against the sect members.

May his soul rest in peace, Amen

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/boko-haram-members-kill-soldier.html

American soldiers dey pose online scam people;while Nigerian soldiers are dieing for a Country that never cares for them
Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by oldninja(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2019
TissuePaper:

But if we all reason this way, who then will sacrifice to make things better. It's not by sitting in one corner and castigating the country and its inhabitants and insulting the noble reason(s) the poor gallant soldier may have for laying down his life for this country that contains even ingrates and people who have lost fate in Nigeria, you should rather fight in your little way to right the wrong(s) rather than rubbishing the fallen K I A soldier and discouraging other kind hearted people in the process. Of you can't be or at least try to be the change you crave for, then don't make jest from the effort of others who do. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Members Kill Soldier Scheduled To Wed This Friday Feb. 1st(photos) by oldninja(m): 7:09am On Jan 29, 2019
TissuePaper:

May his soul find its way through the gates of St. Peter,Amen.
But if we all reason this way, who then will sacrifice to make things better. It's not by sitting in one corner and castigating the country and its inhabitants and insulting the noble reason(s) the poor gallant soldier may have for laying down his life for this country that contains even ingrates and people who have lost fate in Nigeria, you should rather fight in your little way to right the wrong(s) rather than rubbishing the fallen K I A soldier and discouraging other kind hearted people in the process. Of you can't be or at least try to be the change you crave for, then don't make jest from the effort of others who do. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanusi: I Warned Buhari’s Govt That Its Policies Will Destroy Nigeria’s Economy / Fear Grips Politicians As Buhari Vows To Clean NNPC “mess” / Gov Obiano Visits Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.