Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Breaking : Sanwo-olu's App On Google Playstore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking : Sanwo-olu's App On Google Playstore (312 Views)

BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Makes First Appointment / Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking : Sanwo-olu's App On Google Playstore by lwise(m): 9:39am On Jan 28, 2019
I can't believe what people are saying about this app.
Could this be true.

Re: Breaking : Sanwo-olu's App On Google Playstore by youngest85(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Mitchew
Re: Breaking : Sanwo-olu's App On Google Playstore by Ganduri: 10:19am On Jan 28, 2019
in 2011 Tinubu told Lagosians Fashola was not good again, cos the man refused tovshare Lagos money according to his formula, luckly Lagosians refused to follow Tinubu, in the end Fashola is adjudged the best governor Lagos state has had since 1999 till date. In 2015 The same people told Nigerians and lagosians in particular that Buhari and Ambode is better then Goodluck and Agbaje. Lagosians followed him. Almost 3years later Tinubu say Buhari who every one knows is the worst president in the entire history of Nigeria, is working, while Ambode who tried is not good enough cos Ambode refused to share Lagos money.
They have sjnce replaced the Ambode. Question for Lagosians is, if Ambode and Buhari has faiked woefully, how then would you allow them still tell you who to vote for? Agbaje or Badamosi is a million times better than Sanwo olu.
Thisbone has not become Governor sef, but has started wasting money on senseless things. What will an App do to improve the lives of the people of lagos? Its even beter to download and install the Bet9ja app than such a useless app. Oya Zombies, we have condenmed the useless app go and download it to spite me. heheheh
Re: Breaking : Sanwo-olu's App On Google Playstore by lwise(m): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2019
Ganduri:
in 2011 Tinubu told Lagosians Fashola was not good again, cos the man refused tovshare Lagos money according to his formula, luckly Lagosians refused to follow Tinubu, in the end Fashola is adjudged the best governor Lagos state has had since 1999 till date. In 2015 The same people told Nigerians and lagosians in particular that Buhari and Ambode is better then Goodluck and Agbaje. Lagosians followed him. Almost 3years later Tinubu say Buhari who every one knows is the worst president in the entire history of Nigeria, is working, while Ambode who tried is not good enough cos Ambode refused to share Lagos money.
They have sjnce replaced the Ambode. Question for Lagosians is, if Ambode and Buhari has faiked woefully, how then would you allow them still tell you who to vote for? Agbaje or Badamosi is a million times better than Sanwo olu.
Thisbone has not become Governor sef, but has started wasting money on senseless things. What will an App do to improve the lives of the people of lagos? Its even beter to download and install the Bet9ja app than such a useless app. Oya Zombies, we have condenmed the useless app go and download it to spite me. heheheh

True talk

(1) (Reply)

My Children Convinced Me Into Running For Lagos Governorship —sanwo-olu / President Muhammad Buhari At ABA Today 29th Jan / Obasanjo: I Stand Firmly By Those Things That I Have Said About Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.