|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,890,466 members, 6,951,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 07 July 2022 at 11:21 AM
|Job Title: Safety Officer by easyboss1(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2019|
Job Title: Safety Officer
Role and Responsibilities
1. Educate the construction staff about construction safety measures.
2. Visit the site of construction regularly and ensure that the construction is as per laws.
3. In cases of accidents on the accident sites, ensure that victims receive first aid and further investigate the reasons of the accident.
4. Present the safety measures of a building to the managers.
5. Conduct training sessions for staff and educate about the latest methods of security and safety.
6. Should confer with the building supervisors, building engineers and architects about building safety measures.
7. Conduct regular investigations on construction equipment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1. Diploma equivalent in civil engineering/construction.
2. At least 10 years working experience in construction field.
3. Obtain the Safety Certificate from OSHA (Occupational Safety And Health Association), HSSE (Health Safety Security & Environment)
1. Management skill, computer skill, communication skill.
2. Construction programming skills (Microsoft Project Management, Primavera)
3. Surveying skills
4. Costing skills
5. Contract Management skills
Interested but QUALIFIED candidates should apply using the link http://application.lonadek.com/
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31