Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Final Year Student Forced To Pay 50k By Her Supervisor For Project Review - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Student Forced To Pay 50k By Her Supervisor For Project Review (257 Views)

Example Of Table Of Contents For Project / Covenant University Final Year Student Forced To Shave Beard By Lecturer(video) / Breaking: A Kidnapped Unilorin Student Forced To Drink Another Persons Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Student Forced To Pay 50k By Her Supervisor For Project Review by superali: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
A rather sad and depressed Nigerian undergraduate has taken to social media to rant about the hardship is facing in writing her final year project,
The lady who goes by the monicker @rohzalbert on twitter said " I gave my project supervisor 10k each time I submitted a chapter of my project for review ( a total of 50k for 5 chapters), He said the 10k helps him read in between lines but he actually read in between pages because the external supervisor almost canceled my work".
This is one of the issues students are made to face in higher institutions in Nigeria, in the past lecturers have been accused of sex for mark, forcefully asking students to buy handouts among others.

Source: Here

Re: Final Year Student Forced To Pay 50k By Her Supervisor For Project Review by superali: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Top Accommodations Around Unilag, Akoka Yaba @chawmart / Benue State University School Fees Payments For Freshers 2019/20 / Africa Turkey Economic Summit 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.