Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) (17664 Views)

Pictures From President Buhari Rally In Adamawa, Atiku's State. / Abike Dabiri Shares Buhari's Electric Entrance To Rally In Adamawa, Atiku State / PDP Blasts Tinubu For Attacking Atiku's State Of The Nation Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valleoo:
What has the so call mr. integrity achieved, other than destabilizing the system he has inherited. Integrity my @@S.

When people do the right thing, those who have become endemically hooked on the drug of corruption call it destabilizing the system.

I am glad he is destabilizing the system of corruption

1 Like

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by EdoBoyJazzie: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Longluk:
Wait oooooo

Is it that this CJN is a card carrying member of PDP?

He is not a PDP member but then again we have a constitution. It is the duty of opposition parties to raise alarm when the govt of the day breaks the law.

2 Likes

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Jason007: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
There's hope when we talk about issues affecting us and not sweep it under the carpet

[/url]www.leaseforce.com.ng[/url]
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by allanphash7(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
Walahi o gbadun rara o
Pidginwhisper:
Oya Buharist and Atikulated supporters. Start fight. Una go fight till you all die finish. Then e go remain we with brains. Finally we go siddon talk on how to move this context forward. Shele stupid ni. grin

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by WNKQI: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
handie:
Atiku's definition of Democracy is a system of government that allows you steal stupendous sums of money and run around seeking injunctions to frustrate justice. Atiku and PDP's passionate defense of Onnoghen shows that PDP haven't changed their ways. Buhari might not have followed due process but he followed d necessary process and I'm ok with that......
Did you even read the speech. Very sad
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
ayusco85:
If u are too dumb to read and comprehend like the ass! Licking Zombies up there, here is the summary of what he said.

"As a democrat, I must say, without equivocation, that no mission or goal, no matter how noble or well intended, should be used as a pretext for the subversion of our democracy and our democratic institutions. To create a condition that allows the constitution and the rule of law to become secondary to any other agenda is to pave the way for tyranny. "

It's not about the CJN, it's the manner in which his removal was handled by El dullardinhoo and cabal.

Let the wise listen

We aint fools , the democracy pdp instituted into nigeria in not democracy because its never about the people .
The useless constitution they are asking there children to come n defend was fashion to prosecute only the poor & common petite thieves ... i spit on the judiciary & 99 constitution.
In naija context, democracy is a govt by the politicians from the politicians & for the politicians ..the people are just a means to an end.
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by henronelly: 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jason Scolari u don change moniker...I sight u my brother. God bless Nyesom Wike
DonFreshmoney:
Nice speech from TURAKI Adamawa

God bless our incoming president, Sai Atiku

God bless Atiku Abubakar

God bless Peter Obi

God bless Ayodele Fayose

God bless Nyesom Wike

God bless Yakubu Dogara

God bless Bukola Saraki

God bless PDP
God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by WNKQI: 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Afospecialk:
PMB finished PDP by the suspension of CJN.

The CJN is the last hope for PDP but PMB is smatter.

I love the way all PDP supporters are crying

Long live PMB

PMB till 2023. Southwest are fully behind you
How old are you?
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by supereagle(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Baawaa:
Onnoghen Suspended
Atiku's Campaign Suspended
May God suspend every Evil against Nigeria in Jesus Name

Amen. Every dishonesty will be exposed IJN

2 Likes

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by jaymee0(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
You have nothing to say. People like you have put him in that position.

Plus you have graver things to worry about cos you will soon go to jail and America can not help you.

1 Like

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by drlateef: 12:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

God bless Atiku Abubakar

God bless Peter Obi

God bless Ayodele Fayose

God bless Nyesom Wike

God bless Yakubu Dogara

God bless Bukola Saraki

God bless PDP

IPOB president. Dubai accord has been shattered by your last straw CJN. Defeat is sure for you. Nigerians are not stupid. Majority of us are ready to vote Buhari again. To rid Nigeria of corruption is a task that must be done.

1 Like

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by musicnmagic(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Says an afonja muslim that washes his preeeek n bangs his head for his slave masters up north-
Afospecialk:

Werey re oooo.

D combination of our father and ur lectures aint my class.

By d way, I chose to ignore ur congenital mooncalf bcs I know yu at entitled to ur opinion regarding ur nation
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Valleoo(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Resorting to fraudulent process in fighting corruption is a bigger corruption.
Tetehjewels:

When people do the right thing, those who have become endemically hooked on the drug of corruption call it destabilizing the system.

I am glad he is destabilizing the system of corruption
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valleoo:
Resorting to fraudulent process in fighting corruption is a bigger corruption.

Can you tell me the fraudulent process he resorted to?
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
WNKQI:
How old are you?

I am from the South South and Akwa ibom specifically and we are solidly behind PMB
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Gaekerete: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
My incoming presidio ,thanks for this script
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Donemmy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
God bless Wasirin Adamawa, Our incoming President. The dullard must go back to Daura.
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Tareq1105: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
CapitanPan:
Attiku is so pained because his Dubai strategy has dabaru and scattered yakata hahahahaha

The whole world will soon see the list of depositors into Onnoghen hidden dollar accounts and the dates the deposits were made.

Then, PDP will just withdraw from the contest because of shame.

1 Like

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by jamace(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Has justice Tanko declared his assets before being made acting CJN? If no, NBA should sue justice Tanko, CCB and Buhari immediately because declaration of assets is a prerequisite for becoming a CJN in any capacity
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by helinues: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bla bla bla bla

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Banter1(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

God bless Atiku Abubakar

God bless Peter Obi

God bless Ayodele Fayose

God bless Nyesom Wike

God bless Yakubu Dogara

God bless Bukola Saraki

God bless PDP
NEXTLEVEL NEXTLEVEL NEXTLEVEL
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Valleoo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Are you a Nigerian? A court is still be argued if it has the jurisdiction to entertain a case filed before it and the case was adjourned on the 22/01/19. Then an expatiate order was issued the next day...by the same court.. Naija i salute some of our youths....
Tetehjewels:

Can you tell me the fraudulent process he resorted to?
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Afospecialk: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
It gladden my whole heart seeing Atiku and his PDP members crying everyday like this as it's a clear evidence that things is not working out for them.

The suspension of the CJN is giving them serious headache as if they have already lost.

What are PDP crying for ? Democracy or constitution ?

Do we have any constitution at all ?
D constitution that support stealing and looting of billions of dollars ? The constitutions that embrace stealing for the rich and killing for the poor is that the constitution yu guys want to protect or I don't get what yu people ar crying for
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Valleoo:
Are you a Nigerian? A court is still be argued if it has the jurisdiction to entertain a case filed before it and the case was adjourned on the 22/01/19. Then an expatriate order was given the next day...by the same court.. Naija i salute some of our youths....

The court of Appeal has no jurisdiction over the CCT which has exclusive rights as empowered by our constitution to try offenders of the asset declaration act.

I can see you are ignorant of the law.

Naija I salute some of our Atikulooted youth
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by mypulus: 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tory Tory for una country Nigeria

Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by dodoro(m): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Rhetorics of an identified thief. Atiku will never be allowed access to the national wealth. A criminal can NEVER be my President. Say No to Atiku.
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Valleoo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Go check breaking News, CCT has adjourned indefinitely... The court of Appeal has no jurisdiction Bla bla bla..... Mr. Law
Tetehjewels:

The court of Appeal has no jurisdiction over the CCT which has exclusive rights as empowered by our constitution to try offenders of the asset declaration act.

I can see you are ignorant of the law.

Naija I salute some of our Atikulooted youth
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
henronelly:
Jason Scolari u don change moniker...I sight u my brother. God bless Nyesom Wike

Fool, check my profile.. 2012 it was created, compare it to jason
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by BigND(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

Below is a full transcript of PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar's State of the Nation address in Abuja. PoliticsNGR earlier reported that Atiku was going to make the statement today following the suspension of Chief Justice Walter Onnoghen last week by President Muhammadu Buhari.

"Yet again, our dear country is passing through a difficult moment. How we react to this challenge in the following days will determine the fate of our democracy, which has been brought to great peril by this needless crisis engineered by a government that is unwilling to subject its conducts to the requirements of our constitution.

Meanwhile, I commend all Nigerians and friends of Nigeria who have expressed outrage over the unlawful removal of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, an action, which constitutes a flagrant breach of our constitution and a frontal assault on our democracy. I want to note the universal condemnation of this unlawful act by all Nigerians, as well as the international community.

I need to state that this latest action by General Muhammadu Buhari falls squarely within the pattern of executive lawlessness that has now been firmly turned into statecraft by the APC government.

The serial disregard of court orders, and consequent violation of constitutionally guaranteed human rights of our citizens confirms beyond all doubt that General Buhari and his government would rather obey their own whims and operate by separate rules outside the well-established constitutional order and the rule of law. It scarcely requires emphasis that this behaviour is alien to democratic rule and more in line with that of a military dictator.

Without doubt, the fight against corruption is crucial to good governance and the progress of our country. In this context, the issue of corruption as it relates to the institution of the judiciary is even more crucial. As the last refuge of the common man, our judiciary must not only be above suspicion but must also be seen to be manifestly above board. The issue at stake is not whether the Chief Justice is guilty or not, but whether his removal from office has been done in accordance with the process specified in our constitution.

As a democrat, I must say, without equivocation, that no mission or goal, no matter how noble or well intended, should be used as a pretext for the subversion of our democracy and our democratic institutions. To create a condition that allows the constitution and the rule of law to become secondary to any other agenda is to pave the way for tyranny. History is replete with odious dictators whose path to dictatorship started with statements of good intentions. We must therefore remain vigilant in defense of our democracy.

We are all witnesses to how this government has serially assaulted the National Assembly, a separate arm of government that represents the bastion of our democracy. However, with this attack on the judiciary, General Buhari has set a new precedent in our democracy that has no equivalence in our history, not even in the darkest days of military dictatorship. This cannot be allowed to stand.

At this juncture, I must warn the APC government to desist from taking actions that may push us further down the slippery slope towards a major constitutional crisis that could derail the electoral process. General Muhammadu Buhari must remember that he is a beneficiary of a free and fair election. It is therefore a matter of honour for him to allow a political environment and process that gives confidence to everyone.

All my life, I have been a democrat and a defender of democracy. Like all men of good conscience and patriots, I believe this present challenge has imposed on us yet again, the duty to rise in peaceful defense of democracy, for which so many have laid down their lives. I also know that the surest weapon against tyranny is the democratic will of the people. Nigerians have consistently demonstrated their preference for democracy, and I am, and will always remain, on the side of the people of Nigeria.

I conclude by expressing, once again, my gratitude to the international community for standing by our country in this challenging time. However, the primary responsibility to resist tyranny and protect democracy in Nigeria ultimately lies with Nigerians. It is on this note that I call on all Nigerians to seize the opportunity of the coming general elections to vote in defense of democracy and the rule of law.

We must vote out this anti-democratic government and restore our country to the path of true democracy, which is the surest way to ensure progress and prosperity for our people."

https://politicsngr.com/cjn-executive-lawlessness-atiku-state-nation-address-full-transcript/

WoW������������������������
Incredible speech.
GAME ON
Re: CJN: "Executive Lawlessness"- Atiku State Of The Nation Address(full TRANSCRIPT) by Etinosa1234: 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
haffaze777:
[s][/s]

Show me the copy of the submitted copy or

it's either u are blind or u are stupid

don't u know that the corruption fight is one sided

if not. babachir would av been prosecuted...what about maina...or do you want to talk about the ganduje bribe vid. then Buhari later came out to praise him as a good governor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesegun Akin-Olugbade Appointed First African Member Of World Trade Board / No COVID-19 Palliatives In My House, Abike Dabiri Cries Out / Presidency Wades Into Kano APC Crisis, Summons Ganduje, Shekarau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.