Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,356 members, 7,868,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ibb's Sponsored Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's Sponsored Programme (731 Views)

We’ll No Longer Condone Opposition- Sponsored Protests – PDP / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / PDP-Sponsored Documentary On Buhari & My Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb's Sponsored Programme by Sharonf(f): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2010
Having watched the 30 minute sponsored package by Babangida, why would someone who supposedly has the support of all Nigerians have to [size=15pt]SPONSOR [/size]a programme to promote himself?
Re: Ibb's Sponsored Programme by Depilot(m): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
Smelly Sharon_f, for God sake, what the he11 are you talking about?
Re: Ibb's Sponsored Programme by Sharonf(f): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2010
Depilot:

Smelly Sharon_f, for God sake, what the he11 are you talking about?

Why you dey vex, sir? Just a question, I did ask.
Re: Ibb's Sponsored Programme by Solomon227(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2010
Depilot let me pray this prayer for u if u can say Amen u are my frend from now on. In fact I will 4give all your attacks on Ribadu. I pray that if u know that IBB trully killed Vatsa, MKO (indirectly), Army Officers in Ejigbo crash, Dele Giwa, and annulled our election and stole our billions and u are still selling him to us that I pray that all the pains, sorrows, despair, agony of the widows and ophans shall be visited on you, say Amen if u man enough
Re: Ibb's Sponsored Programme by Ofemmanu: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2010
IBB will surely win the 2011 presidential election . . . . . He has already rolled out a savyy campaign strategy.
Re: Ibb's Sponsored Programme by Sharonf(f): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2010
Yoruba:

IBB will surely win the 2011 presidential election . . . . . He has already rolled out a savyy campaign strategy.

Good evening Sir, please can you address the following topic:

Sharon_f:

Having watched the 30 minute sponsored package by Babangida, why would someone who supposedly has the support of all Nigerians have to [size=15pt]SPONSOR [/size]a programme to promote himself?
Re: Ibb's Sponsored Programme by Ofemmanu: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2010
Sharon_f:

Good evening Sir, please can you address the following topic:

What do you mean by sponsoring a programme? . . . .  . .  Any  candidate who is not promoting his campaign so as to endear himself to the electorate is just hoping to rig the election. And I think IBB is on the right track.

It is now obvious that IBB is running the best presidential campaign so far.
Re: Ibb's Sponsored Programme by rasputinn(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2010
I thought you were talking of the daily headlines of that useless newspaper called The Sun

(1) (Reply)

Gej Storms New York With 120-man Delegation For A 36-hour Trip To The Un / 2011 Polls, Not Do-or-die Affair– Ibb / Ibb, Atiku, Gusau And Saraki Tell Jonathan, "we Will Not Be Deterred"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.