Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Cardvendor.com.ng Are Legit Sell Your Card There They Are Reliable - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cardvendor.com.ng Are Legit Sell Your Card There They Are Reliable (799 Views)

Bring Your Paypal Fund Only If You Are Legit Fraud Money Is Not Allowed / Thekclaut.com and Likes.ng are Fraudulent Websites / We Buy Itunes Gift Card, Vanilla, Walmart,amazon Come And Sell Your Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardvendor.com.ng Are Legit Sell Your Card There They Are Reliable by Preccyg(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hey guys Cardvendor is another legit site for selling gift card they buy all gift cards denomination,
iTunes card
Amazon card
Steam wallet card
Google play card
And they buy bitcoin also....they are legit
You can sign up without putting invitation code.

Cardvendor.com.ng

sell your card at Cardvendor
They are reliable and they made fast transaction....I just decide to share this with you guys to sell your Gift cards safely at Cardvendor.com.ng jahbless bless all hustlers

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Facebook Ad Account That Is Flagged And It Has $440+ / My FB Ads Is Taking Long To Be Approved / Finding A Web Designer/web Developer For My Multi-seller Ecommerce Ended Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.