Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend (42893 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Toyin Subair And Anita Gupta, His Indian Wife (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by EmagNig(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bollywood actress Esha Gupta's support for a friend who said Alex Iwobi is a gorilla, has brought under The knives of social media users who tagged her racist, despite her position as an Arsenal Ambassador.

Esha, an avid Arsenal supporter and an ambassador of the English Premier League side, criticised Iwobi's performance in the club's recent game on a WhatsApp conversation with her friend which she later shared as an Instagram story.

"Solves our winger issues. I can't see that gorilla faced Iwobi running down the flank again.

He's so bad ya,'' read the screenshot, which according to IANS, was written by Esha's friend.

As a reply, Esha typed out: "Haha... I don't know why they don't bench him more."

Following the criticism on Instagram, Esha took to Twitter to apologise for her words.

She tweeted,

''Guys I am sorry you thought it was racist. Was bad on my part, being a sports lover. Sorry guys, forgive the stupidity.'

She later clarified her words during the Whatsapp conversation as out of frustration and that she failed to realise that it was directed towards racism.

She tweeted,

"It was us discussing our frustration during the game.sorry as I din realise it directed towards racism.laughed over the spur of the moment, which was the games result guys.been victim of racism myself before. But this is not something m proud of. It was a fault,sorry guys"

https://lailasnews.com/iwobi-is-a-gorilla-esha-gupta-blasted-for-sharing-racist-chat-with-friend/

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Yambee: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Racist Bleach.

Arsenal should first remove her as an Ambassador for the club,to show they are against racism. This is how Indians behave towards all blacks, and to think their suffering has no equal in the world.

It will not be well with the pig skin/face.

159 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by chinambusay: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by ebusnwaoma: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nairaland and senseless arrangements....

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Dannieln1: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Can we please storm her IG page and let her know that you don't insult a Nigerian and that racism is bad.

Brother you got my support...
Lets show her that if u insult one you insult all...

I stand with
#OneNigeria

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by IkembaPrince: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Y
Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
.LIKES FOR ATIKU

SHARES FOR APC

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by OhiOfIhima: 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Imagine, a Club ambassador for that matter. Your village people is calling

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by jantofubu(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
See as she be like something wey dem vomit....

This is how war starts....

Even India of all countries is shading a race...

21 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by GOFRONT(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
I forgot to f*ck my wife yesternite.......Onnoghen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by BlackManta(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
But it is true na.. embarassed
Iwobi is a Gorilla... embarassed

He can't run, he can't make tackles, he can't give a decent pass and he is terrible in front of goal.

Arsenal should terminate his contract.

He is better off playing for Kano Pillars. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by jameyjaggs: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Even Indians won form racists undecided undecided undecided......I go stop to watch zeeworld twist of fate to be precise from tomorrow kiss

12 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by morikee: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
After all she will suffer same from her European and American

5 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Pearlyakin(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Can we please storm her IG page and let her know that you don't insult a Nigerian and that racism is bad.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
She no con fine reach Iwobi self. But serious, when we tell them to stop doing ugly hairstyles they no go gree grin

8 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by AustineCJ: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
Las las the girl get bad mouth oo....but she's a bitch.
Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Waakanda: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
angry
Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by vastolord4(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
See her son doing magic on her whatsapp background
Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Pearlyakin(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Imagine, Indians wey no dey get toilet sef dey call person gorilla.

37 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
We don destroy her for Instagram, make I rush to her Twitter handle

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Nduxx(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Still she hasn't apologized..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Leonbonapart(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Share screen shots of her IG. Heard Nigerians has gotten there

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Cute iwobi like that? I want to see her boyfriend angry

11 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by dominique(f): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Very irresponsible of her, the PL should strip her of her ambassador role at once.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
Is Like The Toilet Treatment On Facebook Is Not Enough

6 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Sirpaul(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
oga are you alright as in shey normal
miracood:
.LIKES FOR ATIKU

SHARES FOR APC

5 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yambee:
This is how Indians behave towards all blacks, and to think their suffering has no equal in the world.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by TheLogicalMind(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Arabs, Pakistanis, Indians, Bangladeshis are more racist than whites.
In India pregnant women are actually advised to drink coconut milk so that their children will be light skinned.
The sad thing is that inspite of all the contempt and disdain they have for black people, we still troop to their country for affordable quality healthcare because we will never prosper or develop since we keep electing dullards to preside over our affairs.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by Leonbonapart(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:
I heard she's already gotten enough there from Nigerians and has locked her comment section

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Is A Gorilla - Esha Gupta Blasted For Sharing Racist Chat With Friend by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Hah. You are even late sef, I think she have disable her Instagram comment. We don blast her for there like mad

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) / Uriel Oputa Reacts To "Saggy" Boobs Comments By Fans (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.