Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari (55442 Views)

Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions / Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court / Buhari Suspends CJN Walter Onnoghen, Appoints Tanko Muhammed As Acting CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by akinblog: 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin

Peacemaker5128:
4+4=2023
Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by omogidi234(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
baliyubla:
Justice Tanko Mohammed Should be renamed Musa/Moses. The man who saw his career promise land (CJN) but never got there, because he sinned against the Judiciary.

Beats any sane person why this man committed such career suicide after crawling from a sharia court judge to become the second top Judge in the country.

NJC in upholding the sanctity of the Judiciary will really show the man no mercy tomorrow.

Even if CJN Walter Onnoghen eventually leaves, after order has been restored and due process followed, Nigeria's next CJN will be Bode Rhodes Vivour, if it will cost the Lifeless bigot his life, then so be it.

If the won't give Bode J, Mary J is next if they won't give Mary J., Ariowoola is the next!

2 Likes

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
id911:

Like I always say, I pity Boko Haram Justice Tanko Mohammed

that man must be a fool.He was due to retire in 2023 and to become CJN in Nov 2020 when CJN Onnogen retires.See how he just destroyed his career.Anyway it will give us another southern CJN after Onnoggen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
omogidi234:

If the won't give Bode J, Mary J is next if they won't give Mary J., Ariowoola is the next!

I think Justice Rhodes is before Mary.Because of Tanko's gaffe Mary might as well be CJN some day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
To me since corruption brought down Onnoghen why don't the opposition also investigate Tankos assets first to see if he is guilty of the same crime.

If he is not then let Onnoghen take a seat, it's obvious that the decision has been made.
Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by nonsobaba: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
The NJC will simply ratify Onnoghen's suspension pending the determination of his appeal against his trial by the CCT. They could also suspend Tanko but they would have to recommend 3 justices to Buhari to choose from to act in the capacity of chief justice pending when Onnoghen's matter is concluded at the appeal court and then the supreme court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by Igbokid: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
baliyubla:

He will definitely go if (a big if) the NJC says so, and not because one brukutu sipping lawless dullard and his Zombies want it.

Watch as Onnoghen is proclaimed authentic CJN tomorrow and not the impostor Tanko Mohammed.
But Onoghen will be booted out..yeah?
That's the most important.

By the way, Ayo Salami was never reinstated by the ineffectual and clueless buffoon despite several court orders and recommendation from the NJC.
Go figure!! grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hot News
Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by omogidi234(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

I think Justice Rhodes is before Mary.Because of Tanko's gaffe Mary might as well be CJN some day

You are correct.

Onnoghen was supposed to retire December 2020. Tanko was supposed to Take it from 2020 to 2023.

Rhodes Vivour retires by 2021, Mary Odili retires by 2022.

I have argued that Rhodes Vivour and Mary Odilli would never be CJN in another thread but with the new permutation, I.e removing Tanko, both of them would be CJN for one year each.

So I withdraw that argument even though it was typed.

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Igbokid:

But Onoghen will be booted out..yeah?
That's the most important.

By the way, Ayo Salami was never reinstated by the ineffectual and clueless buffoon despite several court orders and recommendation from the NJC.
Go figure!! grin cheesy

lol has he been removed in the first place. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
omogidi234:

You are correct.

Onnoghen was supposed to retire December 2020. Tanko was supposed to Take it from 2020 to 2023.

Rhodes Vivour retires by 2021, Mary Odili retires by 2022.

I have argued that Rhodes Vivour and Mary Odilli would never be CJN in another thread but with the new permutation, I.e removing Tanko, both of them would be CJN for one year each.

So I withdraw that argument even though it was typed.

Yeah.With the latest developments Mary Odili will be CJN by 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by Kingspal: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
akinblog:
A senior advocate of Nigeria, Olisa Agbakoba SAN, has written a petition against the acting Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Tanko Muhammed.

He made a revelation in the petition, saying that the new CJN should not be in office.

Muhammed was appointed after President Muhammadu Buhari suspended Walter Onnoghen from office.

In the petition sent to on Monday, Agbakoba said: “On 25th of January 2019 President Mohammadu Buhari pursuant to an exparte order of the Code of the Conduct Tribunalpurportedly suspended the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Honourable Justice Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghnen and purportedly swore in Hon. Justice Tanko Mohammed as the Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria.

“The Constitution is clear about the procedure for suspending or removing the Chief Justice of Nigeria. The Chief Justice of Nigeria can only be removed on the recommendation of the NJC. SeeSection 153 (1), Paragraph 21 (a) of the 3rd Schedule and Section 292 (1) (a) (i) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999and the Supreme Court decisioninElelu-Habeeb v AGF (2012) 40 WRN 1.

“Hon. Justice Tanko Mohammed is fully aware of the state of law, yet presented himself to be sworn in by the President. Incidentally, Justice Tanko Mohammed was a member of the NJC panel that removed Justice Obisike Orji of the Abia state High Court for accepting to be sworn in as Chief Judge by the Governor of Abia state without the recommendation of the NJC.

“It is a matter of regret that Justice Tanko Mohammed who participated in this process will lend himself to this constitutional infraction. We pray the NJC to determine this petition in line with the decision in Justice Obisike Orji by immediately removing Justice Tanko Mohammed as Justice of the Supreme Court on grounds of gross misconduct which has generated perhaps the most controversial crisis in Nigeria’s judicial history.”

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/Onnoghen-Agbakoba-makes-revelation-against-acting-CJN-appointed-by-Buhari.html
Hello House, I will design Logo for your Business Brand, Nairaland Advertisment Banner or Social Media Marketing Images for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Please chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phone=2349090511586

SEE SIMPLES
https://www.nairaland.com/4815644/design-free-logo-business-brand
Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by AdonaiAluminium: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
The drama is getting more interesting

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=MyGeneration post=75196661]To me since corruption brought down Onnoghen why don't the opposition also investigate Tankos assets first to see if he is guilty of the same crime.

If he is not then let Onnoghen take a seat, [b]it's obvious that the decision has been made.[/[/b]quote]

what decision?

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by AdonaiAluminium: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
The game is getting more interesting

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
nonsobaba:
The NJC will simply ratify Onnoghen's suspension pending the determination of his appeal against his trial by the CCT. They could also suspend Tanko but they would have to recommend 3 justices to Buhari to choose from to act in the capacity of chief justice pending when Onnoghen's matter is concluded at the appeal court and then the supreme court.

grin grin grin grin ratify gini? Is there a petition at the NJC against Justice Onnogen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by MyGeneration(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
[quote author=PaChukwudi44 post=75197397][/quote]
To remove Onnoghen
Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by maestroferdi: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
You can be rest assured that Buhari will commit a blunder....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by koboko69: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Can this charge and bail SAN tell us exactly what the constitution says about "suspending" and not removing cos all this educated idiots dont seem to understand suspension and removal are 2 different things
Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by 1972xy: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
And this one called himself a lawyer? All these lawyers turned politicians should go and sit down and stop all these their nefarious activities against the federal government.
One thousand Olisa cannot stop this government of apc from fixing Nigeria.
Enough is enough.
Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by semyman: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mumu, I was thinking may be he is aware of his illiceit transactions in the past that you want to tell us or corruption allegations.
This is one of the front for the useless cash and carry judiciary we have today
Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
MyGeneration:

To remove Onnoghen

grin grin grin YOU KNOW NOTHING JOHN SNOW

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
1972xy:
And this one called himself a lawyer? All these lawyers turned politicians should go and sit down and stop all these their nefarious activities against the federal government.
One thousand Olisa cannot stop this government of apc from fixing Nigeria.
Enough is enough.

FIXING GINI!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by nwanyionitsha: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Igbokid:

My osu alusi brother... How market today ??
alusi ndi osun friend of mine, how you dey?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by ReachHard: 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
koboko69:
Can this charge and bail SAN tell us exactly what the constitution says about "suspending" and not removing cos all this educated idiots dont seem to understand suspension and removal are 2 different things

DONT WORRY TANK WILL DO THAT JUST MOMENTS BEFORE HE IS SUSPENDED BY THE NJC grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by mu2sa2: 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
baliyubla:
Justice Tanko Mohammed Should be renamed Musa/Moses. The man who saw his career promise land (CJN) but never got there, because he sinned against the Judiciary.

Beats any sane person why this man committed such career suicide after crawling from a sharia court judge to become the second top Judge in the country.

NJC in upholding the sanctity of the Judiciary will really show the man no mercy tomorrow.

Even if CJN Walter Onnoghen eventually leaves, after order has been restored and due process followed, Nigeria's next CJN will be Bode Rhodes Vivour, if it will cost the Lifeless bigot his life, then so be it.
Bode Rhodes Vivour - hahahahaahahh, effectively handing over the supreme Court to Asiwaju. If you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by ClearFlair: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
zeromeridian:
Buhari is finished

This one is sleeping. Finish ko.
Re: Agbakoba Makes Revelation About Tanko Muhammed, Acting CJN Appointed By Buhari by don4real18(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
rastaLivity:
A SAN petitioned against the CJN, can you imagine the total disregard for hierarchy? Tanko should do the noble thing and resign(even tho I know Africans don't resign). because it is quite clear everybody is against him.
But Onnoneghen shouldn't do the honorable thing by resigning too, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Declares Lp's Donatus Mathew Winner Of Kaura Fed Constituency Kaduna / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.