Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle (39113 Views)

See Trending Photos Of Governor Sanwo-olu’s Campaign In Computer Village. / Lil Baby Regrets Featuring In Davido's Song "So Crazy" / Desmond Elliot, Kwam 1, Jide Sanwo-Olu Campaign DG Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Hahahaha

You collect Seun wife?
Collect seun wife,you are a bit save in this forum but try Mynd44 wife and you will be ban even in the next life
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Hahahaha

You collect Seun wife?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
PhukaPhuka:
cool...... UNA GO BAN ME TAYA FOR DIS MUGU FORUM grin grin grin
why dem ban u?
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by divinevie(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
If it's that real you really don't need to share with people you barely know upon #15,000 subscriptions.....Lol
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by SarakiBukola: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

It was during GEJ's time. I told the piglet that Ojukwu was just a caretaker and that the way Bianca was going, after FFK finishes his turn with Bianca, I'll enter set.

The guy went to all the sections and was tagging mods.

Hahahhaha. Struggling not to burst into laughter here.

80 years from now! Oloriburuku ni MOD yen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Aystarz: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
Shame doesn't pay bills, for the right price I'd campaign for almost anybody, it is left for the public to use their brain and heart to vote....... angry I don't like Atiku but for a few millions I will shout the "Atikulate" agenda as if my life depends on it..... angry

Man Without Honour.
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Okoyiboz3: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mk17:

Collect seun wife,you are a bit save in this forum but try Mynd44 wife and you will be ban even in the next life

Na wa o.

Reminds me of Sexkills those days. That one fit ban Onnoghen, Tanko and Buhari at once.

Small thing like this, hammer don land for your head. And that one ban dey long ehn. E fit ban you for 50 years.
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by stanliwise(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
bluecircle470:
Shameless people abusing the actors and actresses. They’re busy making money while others are busy ranting
olodo this people are role models to millions. it is the people looking upto them that are venting their anger. Not everything is about making money.
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Okoyiboz3: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Hahahhaha. Struggling not to burst into laughter here.

80 years from now! Oloriburuku ni MOD yen

I tell you bro n

You know one Mod back then called Sexkills?
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by owonikoko700(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
wont they eat ni?i mean the National Cake seems to be sweet
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by stanliwise(m): 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
FlyoruB:
They are Nigerians and therefore have the right to support any candidate of their choice.
stop trying to feign ignorance or are you just saying this because you an APC supporter?? This people are celebrities and their public opinions affect millions. They can as well support their party in private. It is clear they are been paid to do this which is not a characteristic of a true supporter.
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by GENTLETEE(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
They obviously can be bought easily!
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Na wa o.

Reminds me of Sexkills those days. That one fit ban Onnoghen, Tanko and Buhari at once.

Small thing like this, hammer don land for your head. And that one ban dey long ehn. E fit ban you for 50 years.
niaraland account na im be one of the most easiest thing to create. I no de waste my time wait for ban o. na to just delete the account create another one
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Okoyiboz3: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mk17:

niaraland account na im be one of the most easiest thing to create. I no de waste my time wait for ban o. na to just delete the account create another one

With the same email or you dey use another email?
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Badtman(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
Originality007:
Awon agbaya, oni je ku je angry
Omode oniranu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by ItzBIM(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
Shame doesn't pay bills, for the right price I'd campaign for almost anybody, it is left for the public to use their brain and heart to vote....... angry I don't like Atiku but for a few millions I will shout the "Atikulate" agenda as if my life depends on it..... angry

Stomach infrastructure
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Jtslimz(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
soberdrunk:

You noh well I swear grin grin grin
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

With the same email or you dey use another email?
I no dea use my main email for niaraland. na to just delete that banned email create another one when dea similar to that one.
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by intruxive(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Slammed by igbo immigrants abi angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
EiConsulting:
Here they go again.. another election and they are all getting involved again, later they'll say i didn't know it would turn out like this..

Do you wish to study, Live or work in Canada? Contact us today at Emerald-Green Services Limited. let's help make that dream come true.
Modified
They are celebrities for heaven sake. Why can't same Nigerians bash Regina Daniel and Rita Edochie for similar thing? What kind of hypocrisy is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by Ategberoson(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
nobody bank with failure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by King44(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
bluecircle470:
Shameless people abusing the actors and actresses. They’re busy making money while others are busy ranting
but they would stull come back to beg for money donation for heart and kidney surgery just watch..
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by 2special(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
just like AIT or any broadcasting station will collect money from any political party that approach them for advertisements.
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by stanliwise(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
Canada8799:

Why should dey suppprt their party in private? Because they want to please you?

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
you're just the regular Nigerian political partisan fanatic
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by stanliwise(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Canada8799:

And you’re a regular ipob wailer

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
please reply something interesting instead of entertaining me with the regular Nairaland slang... Seems your political prowess ends in the Nairaland domain... pathetic
Re: Yoruba Movie Stars Slammed For Featuring In Pro-Sanwo Olu Campaign Jingle by sparko1(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Princedapace:

Is everything about making money? Go and listen to Candi B instagram video about the situation in the USA. That is the role celebrities should be playing. Nigerians have sold their lives to money.. Everything is about making money.

Mr man, did you just say situation, the problem in USA is not just a situation! As you stand where you are now, if sanwo olu comes and gives you 1million ordinary, you will begin to praise him! Stop the hypocrisy! they do it in edo state, they do it in ibo land.

WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN A NORTHERN IS GIVEN A TITLE IN IBO LAND.

Everyone loves money, the only area i don't support is going in the illegal direction because of money! as far as its legal, get you money and move on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him / Princess Onyejekwe Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photo) / Oluwanishola Ogudu As A Corper: Her NYSC Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.