Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN (1463 Views)

Tinubu’s Missing Asset Declaration And Perils Of Pecuniary Journalism By Kperogi / MKO Abiola's "Epetedo Declaration" And The Aftermath (Throwback) / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by megacity: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is important for us to check if the acting CJN declared all his accounts

It will be grossly unfair to replace one CJN who didnt declare his accounts with another CJN who equally didnt declare all his accounts

3 Likes

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by otipoju(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
You dont want to go there. These guys are something else entirely.

1 Like

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
Don't mind these bloody hypocrites, all of them are making a big deal of non declaration of assets, as if any of them, including Buhari himself, depends on their salaries alone.

If dem born Buhari well, he should release his asset declaration form which he has shamelessly refused to to since he was sworn in as president. Even Yar' Adua and Jonathan of the much maligned PDP publicly declared their assets when they were sworn into office in 2007.

Meanwhile , in 2015, the righteous 'Mr. Integrity'called Buhari merely vomited a meaningless 'summary' of his assets without releasing the actual document containing his full declaration. What is he hiding? Yet they are singing and dancing on Onnoghen's head and forming saints. I hate this country I swear; the hypocrisy and injustice stinks to high heavens.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by TheFreeOne: 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
megacity:

It will be grossly unfair to replace one CJN who didnt declare his accounts with another CJN who equally didnt declare all his accounts
cheesy
Hope you've heard of Pandora's box? (Greek mythology)

A box that Zeus gave to Pandora with instructions that she not open it. She gave in to her curiosity and opened it.
All the miseries and evils flew out to afflict mankind.

What Buhari did if not reversed asap for due process could lead to an end never envisaged and may totally destroy the judiciary and the country.

3 Likes

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by megacity: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
otipoju:
You dont want to go there. These guys are something else entirely.

Bros we have to go there oo

This corruption fight is very good oo, I like it. But buhari and Osinbajo should equally release their asset declaration forms and BVN numbers, let us go and check

4 Likes

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by borntoexcel2000(m): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
OK...let's open the box.....am waiting

1 Like

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by mycar: 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
undecided
Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by mcquin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice one. I concur. And if you have been shouting "corruption", only to keep mute on this one; your hypocrisy stinks.

Tanko let's see your declaration.

4 Likes

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by mcquin(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice one. I concur. And if you have been shouting "corruption", only to keep mute on this one; your hypocrisy stinks.

Tanko let's see your declaration.

Front page abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by Gforce2019: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
megacity:

This corruption fight is very good oo, I like it. But buhari and Osinbajo should equally release their asset declaration forms and BVN numbers, let us go and check

Are you in pain?

Those who are in pain in 2015 are stroke patients today.

Kontinue....

1 Like

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by jumobi1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well it can be doctored can’t it?
Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by PointB: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Maybe Tanko does have asset to declare:

10 old school jackets
And 1 sharia bag

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by TheFreeOne: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
PointB:
Maybe Tanko does have asset to declare:

10 old school jackets
And 1 sharia bag

grin grin
grin grin

The dude is a mischievous imposter who committed an illegality like Buhari by accepting a position that's not known to law. He once sat on a panel that sanctioned a judge who committed same offence.

I hope the NJC will do the needful tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by eodavids(m): 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
megacity:

You are on point.

But I wonder if the powers that be is ready to do that.

And, did you at any time see President Buhari's asset declaration form and his BVN?

Don't get heart attack pls.

1 Like

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by megacity: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
jumobi1:
Well it can be doctored can’t it?
I know they can doctor it but at least, let's give them the stress of going to doctor it

If they doctor it, that's another side of corruption

2 Likes

Re: Give Us Tanko's Asset Declaration And BVN by otipoju(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
megacity:

You already know what you will find na. Shame on them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WONDERFUL !!! BMC Warlord Is Chairman Vaseline Crew Sambisa Forest Branch (PICS) / To My Mbaise Nation / See Person Wey Want Go Fight For Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.