Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In (6036 Views)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by hausadreturn(m): 8:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
kripen:
From my tracking I got this message 'shipment at local distribution center'. Should it be that it is already in the nearest post office.

Can I go to the post office if I am not call upon?
It is in the post office.
You should be called next week.
Don't go yet.
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by kripen(m): 2:11am On Mar 09, 2019
hausadreturn:
It is in the post office.
You should be called next week.
Don't go yet.

Thanks. You have been so helpful

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by kripen(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
I finally got the item 2day 11th March 2019, I was asked to pay 500 naira which I did. The item is desert boot that cost 11k plus. Anyway the time it took is about 42 days and it worth it becos it was the description of what I ordered that I received.

First time ordering from aliexpress.

Thanks to HAUSADRETURN who was alway there, advising me on what to do. My brother thanks a lot.
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by hausadreturn(m): 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2019
kripen:
I finally got the item 2day 11th March 2019, I was asked to pay 500 naira which I did. The item is desert boot that cost 11k plus. Anyway the time it took is about 42 days and it worth it becos it was the description of what I ordered that I received.

Thanks to HAUSADRETURN who was alway there, advising me on what to do. My brother thanks a lot.
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by hausadreturn(m): 6:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
kripen:

You're welcome.
But 42 days no be here o.
I think it has to do with the Chinese holiday period that came in between.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by hausadreturn(m): 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
kripen:

By the way, did you go there or they called?
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by kripen(m): 6:56am On Mar 12, 2019
hausadreturn:
By the way, did you go there or they called?

I was called by the nearest post office, that was where I collected it.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by jokaf2002(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2019
great ppl I based in Enugu if I ordered items from aliexpress for shipment purpose which post office am to used? Enugu Nipost acceptable for pick up? or must it be Lagos Nipost.
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by kripen(m): 5:46am On Mar 13, 2019
jokaf2002:
great ppl I based in Enugu if I ordered items from aliexpress for shipment purpose which post office am to used? Enugu Nipost acceptable for pick up? or must it be Lagos Nipost.

Use the postal/zip code that is coded for your area in Enugu, I mean area you are staying in Enugu.
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by kripen(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
Aliexpress is now my market. Smooth, cheap and reliable way of chopping online.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by hausadreturn(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
kripen:
Aliexpress is now my market. Smooth, cheap and reliable way of chopping online.
chopping?
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by kripen(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
I have a message from aliexpress that my item is at local post office. Pls should I go to the post office, the post office is yet to call me or send any message . My issue is that my line use in receiving message has been down.
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by hausadreturn(m): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2019
kripen:
I have a message from aliexpress that my item is at local post office. Pls should I go to the post office, the post office is yet to call me or send any message . My issue is that my line use in receiving message has been down.
It depends on when the item reached the post office. If it's over 3 days, you can go check. If not, just chill, and make the phone work.

1 Like

Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by kinggentle: 8:45pm On May 06, 2021
I what to order from AliExpress send me your contact
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by jantofubu(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2021
Noobody please can i have your contact... I have stuffs i want to buy on Alibaba..
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by FxExpo(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2021
kripen:
Hello Please Will I Need To register or Have A Post office Box number before I Receive Any Goods I Order in That Post Office?
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by hersee(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2021
Please which bank gives higher dollar spending limit on Naira mastercard
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by Jaidobalo: 9:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Please guys, I want to order on aliexpress but the app is saying my account is abnormal I should contact customer support. Also, I was unable to message sellers

Please what is the way to contact support
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by FxExpo(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
ganiuofficial:
no, you don't have to. you just have to live in that city, nothing more, nothing less
Thanks Boss
Re: Aliexpress Agent/customer Come In by Akposkiz: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
How do you people going into aliexpress platform

(1) (2) (Reply)

50% 0ff Bonanza On Power Bank 2600 Mah / For Sale: Acer Aspire 5610z / New Hp Mini Price Slash 320g 2gb ram , Web Cam ,Bluetooth #57,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.