Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Camry 2001 Sharp And Perfect. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Camry 2001 Sharp And Perfect. (323 Views)

Clean Naija Used Toyota Sienna 2001...sharp ENGINE As Toks / Sharp And Clean 2013 Toks Toyota Venza Sold / 2007, GS300 Super Clean Good And Perfect Engine, Chill A/c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2001 Sharp And Perfect. by Unrated900(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.

Re: Camry 2001 Sharp And Perfect. by heendrix(m): 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Unrated900:
A perfect and lovely Toyota Camry for sale,nothing to fix on.100% perfect. Gear and engine in top knoch. I needed to upgrade this is why am selling.a powerful sub woofer, an halogen bulb that cost 25k which brighten from Lagos to Ibadan.

DVD at the back seat for kids to watch cartoon.lovely front dvd bought newly as well. This car will be 2 years and half this June. My paper are up to date with custom clear. Car baked once early last year to make it more neater mileage is just 107k. Buy now thank me for life.only the back shork absorber left side makes noise.i bought big Tyre when bought car with lovely alloy.warrantee on my car. ‭0708 459 9828‬. I love-vendor my car with 270 when I bought it tokunbo 2016 June.

850 last.

It’s a car you will use for 2 years and re sell and still get your actual money back provided you maintain it like me.
This car inside is too neat,so single dust,I never bring down my glass for once because my ac is always on.if you didn’t thank me for the rest of your life for this car call me bastard...based in alagbado Lagos.first come first serve.

Your writing Epistle prowess beats my Affection grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Highlander 2008 Model@ N2.750m / Reg 05 Gx470 Lexus For Sale 2.9m Asking Price / Mercedes Benz G55 AMG 2005 Upgraded To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.