Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

My Experience With Recent Land Investigation. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Experience With Recent Land Investigation. (213 Views)

Recent Developments In Igbogbo Ikorodu / What Could Be The Cause Of Recent Fire Outbreaks? / Discussion About Geophysical Investigation For Borehole Drilling And Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Recent Land Investigation. by Treash(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
A Nairalander wanted to buy a property at Ikorodu, and a friend recommended a seemingly good & affordable site for the purchase. The owner of the site is a surveyor who got the land from a family. We visited the location for inspection and I requested the copies of the title documents be forwarded to me via WhatsApp for proper checks and conclusion; moreover my new client was ready to pay. After going through the layout of the property, it shows the following outcome:

�the layout he sent doesn't has a name of the purported surveyor that prepared it.
�the signature of the surveyor is essential in any document like this, but it's not there, not even a date or number.
�The description of the site and area is not there.
�If the family gave the surveyor (who is now the owner and the seller) the property in exchange for work done, there is no deed of transfer from the family to the surveyor.

Land transactions in Nigeria has outgrown the era of seeing & paying alone. We need thorough investigation and checks. We have recorded quite a number of illegal sales which could have made a few fall victims. Please don't hesitate to call us whenever you want to purchase any property. Our charges are quite affordable.

Barr Ayo- 08068088866.
ay4u888@gmail.com
Re: My Experience With Recent Land Investigation. by drewe20(m): 3:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Well done.

(1) (Reply)

Rehoboth Park And Gardens Now Selling / Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / 4 Bedroom Detached House For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.