Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

"Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl (37103 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo / Odion Ighalo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife Sonia And Their Children / "Alhamdulillah" - Ahmed Musa Shares Cute Photo Of His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by EmekaBlue(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dinocarex:
This guy is 23?
grin and his wife i see up there is maybe 19
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by damilailai: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
I beg make e no be like say my own tooo much.
its like she wear the sweater the wrong way. That's all I have to say.
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by zaFuhrer(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Why do I feel she's wearing the sweater inside out �
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Femi316: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
delugajackson:
Lucky kid. I was only 5 when I entered a canoe for the first time to my village. But here is a baby who doesn't even know what "a" stands for, boarding a plane and living the dreams of so many people out there, dreams that took some a lifetime to achieve. Life is funny.

That is why one needs to work hard. That your parents didn't succeed doesn't mean you can't succeed. That you didn't enjoy the pleasures of life doesn't mean your children don't deserve it. Endeavour to lay a solid foundation for your children, they deserve the best kind of life.
bro's @5 na knu you enta wahala dey u need fasting n prayer
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by royalfly(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine

you be mumu.. attentions seeker marry your own make we see, your eye get lefticosisbedans.. mumu
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Rextizzle(m): 4:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Gifted
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by YouareaBITCH(f): 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine

It's people like you that make male celebrities go for very high class pretty babes even when they really don't love them because they don't want to be wife shamed..

1 Like

Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by tsinzu: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice family
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
What a cute baby.
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by ubongga(m): 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine
is it by fine
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by akinboyo: 4:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine
Show ya face make we see!
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
lovely...me likey shocked
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by springtech(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine

Oya you wey fine, let's see your "pinshure"

Noñsense.

I hate comments from empty brains like this.
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Elderkanmi170(m): 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
always think b4 u comment many beautiful women out there nd dem no av beautiful gud character dem no b wife materials some also dey pray to av dt kind opportunity
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Madavis(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
How old is this baby?
Hope the baby is old enough to fly?
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Devondt(m): 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
The way kenneth omeruo be,him joy stick go wicked
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by April4th(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
chloride6:
Chief Loan officer,

Chelsea International Bank .

grin

Savage you are grin grin grin
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dinocarex:
This guy is 23?
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by deavicky(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine
na fine woman. She just born and also no make up
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by oluwasegun007(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine

Notice me...
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by tuna4servi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine
U re high on cheap drugs
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Citizen0(m): 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine
you show your own!. Even if you get
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by cosse(m): 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
olisaokere:

Wikipedia says he is 25years old!
.taaa!!25 years kee you dere!!
Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by stanliwise(m): 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
e wife no even fine
who ask you? ....is he complaining... abeg make we see your own wife(slay queen) face..

1 Like

Re: "Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by cococandy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
What a cute baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say Where You Want To Play - Everton Boss Ancelotti Tells Iwobi / Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / Sane Seals €49m Bayern Munich Move (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.