Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Seth Godin’s Marketing In 5 Steps (for Authors) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seth Godin’s Marketing In 5 Steps (for Authors) (169 Views)

Delta State Hotel Owner, Seth Kome, Buys Fuel Worth N1 Million For Keke Riders. / How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes / Easy Steps For Business Name Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seth Godin’s Marketing In 5 Steps (for Authors) by IssacharProject: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Seth Godin’s Marketing in 5 Steps (for Authors)

I just received an early holiday present from Tracy, Seth Godin‘s latest bestseller, This Is Marketing.

Seth Godin has been a “companion” for the last 10 years, and his short, pithy, and often surprising blog posts have taught me plenty about marketing and, even more important, how to think about the connection between marketers and their audience.

Although I’m only partway through the book, I can already see that like his previous bestsellers, Godin is—once again—re-orienting our approach to marketing in the online world, bringing us right up to date with what’s working today.

It takes incisive thinking to be able state complex ideas in a short, simple way that anyone can understand, and that’s long been one of Godin’s appeals.

Near the beginning of the book, the author sets out what he calls “Marketing in five steps.”
Read more at; https://www.issacharprojects.com/seth-godins-marketing-in-5-steps-for-authors/

(1) (Reply)

Fast & Error-free Certificates Translation In Nigeria / Meeting Customers’ Everyday Needs Through An Ecosystem Of Digital Services / Mini Importation Business Now Easy Hot Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.