Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,251 members, 7,818,869 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate (758 Views)

I'm A Unique Plagiarism Free Article Writer, I Can Write For You / ⭐⭐⭐ I Will Write High Quality SEO Articles For You At N1/word ⭐⭐⭐ / Are You A Good Writer I Have A JV For You Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate by chinavs9ja(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Hello, I am a writer and I wish to start writing for those that need my service based on a long relationship.

I charge 80kobo per word

Check my signature below
Re: Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate by chinavs9ja(m): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Omolesurebet:
Read below it

Who is this? Don't you know how to create a thread
Re: Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate by Julius2214(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2019
Your title alone has just disqualified you "Did you need a quality writer"....
So that you'll come and write blunder for somebody.
Re: Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate by chinavs9ja(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2019
Julius2214:
Your title alone has just disqualified you "Did you need a quality writer"....
So that you'll come and write blunder for somebody.
I don't think you know whom you're quoting! Please if your thinking is childish don't quote me...I don't know the relationship btw my thread and content writing undecided
Re: Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate by MrWondah(m): 8:08am On Jan 30, 2019
Can you share some of your works?
Re: Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate by chinavs9ja(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2019
MrWondah:
Can you share some of your works?
Check my signature and let us talk
Re: Did You Need A Quality Writer? I Will Write For You @ Cheaper Rate by MrWondah(m): 8:26am On Jan 30, 2019
chinavs9ja:

Check my signature and let us talk
I think it would be better if you share some here. Maybe the Google drive link. It will help potential cclients access your work and know the quality

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Get Paid As A Promoter For Making Use Of Your Social Media A / FBFPDF / Too Cheap Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.