Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

"Eyes On Gold" With Christabel Onome Otobo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Eyes On Gold" With Christabel Onome Otobo (476 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) / Ofure Izoduwa Christabel: Etinosa Idemudia's Daughter’s Name & Face / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Eyes On Gold" With Christabel Onome Otobo by robertmoses: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
www.binafeya.com/2019/01/eyes-on-gold-with-christabel-onome-otobo.html

[center]Eyes on Gold?[/center]

[center]An interesting conversation with Christabel Onome Otobo.[/center]

Question
We have heard so much about you from several sources and are so glad to have this interactive session with you. Please, may we meet you?

Thank you so much. I am Christabel Onome Otobo, popularly known on radio as Cryxtal. I am an #under40CEO of Milestone Ideas and Strategies Inc., with international certifications in business, vast experience in Business Idea/Business Development and Intensive/Extensive Brand Creation and Marketing. My background in brand strategizing for individuals and companies, informs my mindful but competitive approach. I am also an On-Air Personality/Newscaster on Crown 89.9 FM, a Writer, a life coach and a friend. I am from Delta State and a graduate of the University of Benin, Nigeria.

Question
Our interview has a subject, "Eyes on Gold"? It's actually a question we love you to answer. So many people have their eyes set on gold - They have big dreams and aspirations but lack the abilities and capabilities to take hold of such dreams. They can't grab the gold they desire. How can you help our readers first from a general sense, learn how to grab their gold.

It is thrilling to have your eyes set on something great but being focused on achieving a positive end result, without being distracted is a different ball game. Generally speaking, there are a number of things to put in place and attitudes to develop to ensure you get the gold.

One, know your purpose in life and write it down in one sentence. Two, define your priorities in achieving your goal and build your priorities into your daily schedule and monthly budget. Three, improve yourself every day, acquire more knowledge and practice consistently till you carve a very distinctive niche for yourself. Master your game. Four, believe in you. You may be all you have while people who you need to believe in you are still trying to understand what you are all about. Lastly but very importantly, take care of yourself in every way possible, maintain good appearance. Apart from the high level of confidence-the kind that gives you a winning attitude- that will exude from you, you will be surprised the kind of doors that could open for you just because you do.

Question
From Milestone Ideas and Strategies Inc.’ perspective, how can you help our readers learn how to grab their gold?

From Milestone Ideas and Strategies perspective, you may never get the goal or achieve more due to lack of proper planning, brand invisibility (people not knowing about you or what you do), inability to create a brand for you and your business, or not knowing what to do differently to carve a niche for yourself.

Milestone Ideas and Strategies is an Online Business Idea/ Branding Company, born out of the desire to see you venture into business with new ideas and new ways of doing business; a desire to heighten your success level and give brand visibility to you as a creative/talented person who wants the world to see them and what they are capable of; a desire to watch you go into business with confidence because we have thought it through for you..

My firm is all about:

• Creating new business ideas to investors in all countries, people who have the money and do not know what to do with it,

• Business Networking where we connecting clients to relevant persons, factories, companies, consumers, etc. to make your dreams come through for you,

• Drafting business plans for all kinds of business, with 5-10 year Implementation Strategy, Expansion Strategy, Budget, Financial Projections, SWOT analysis, Milestones, Competitors' strengths and weaknesses, Breaking forth and surpassing competition, etc.

• Business expansion strategies. Also in Personal and corporate brand development,

• Business Proposals Radio and TV Advert concept creations.

Question
Between the "gold" and the "hold", what are the possible challenges one may face? How do we tackle and surmount them?

Oh….quite a lot.

1. Putting your goals off until ‘someday’ and since ‘someday' never appears on the calendar, you'll never accomplish them. If a goal is important to you, start working on it today.

2. Waiting to take action until you 'feel' ready. Don’t!! If you wait, you might be waiting a long time. Take action and you may gain the ambition and readiness you need to keep going. It's unlikely that you're going to gain a sudden burst of inspiration out of the blue.

3. Not anticipating the tough times or underestimating how hard it will be. Think about potential pitfalls that you might face and develop a plan for dealing with those times when you might be tempted to give up.

4. Viewing mistakes as failure. Progress rarely comes in a straight line. Recognize that you're going to mess up sometimes and don’t give up. Remember, mistakes are proof that you are trying.

5. Setting your sights too high. Focusing too much on a big goal can be overwhelming. Establish short-term objectives and celebrate each milestone along the way

Question
Please share your major sources of inspiration and the things that keep you going in the face of challenges.

My visions for everything I do in life give me strength. When you write the visions and make it plain, you will run and not faint. When it gets tough at any point in any of the things I do, I ask myself, “Cryxtal, why are you doing this?” That’s why I encourage people to write a business plan for their businesses, careers, talents etc. It is like the bible, the constitution of your business or whatever you are venturing into. In there, from the beginning, you know what you intend to do and in the course of running with it, you go back to that constitution and check yourself if you are still in line with your purpose. God never gave us anything that is useless, everything he gives to useful and to be utilized. He gave us Brains so you don’t disturb him all the time. Please use it. But at any point where you feel you can’t handle it all, just hit me up on any of my handles.

But at any point where you feel you can’t handle it all, just hit me up on any of my handles:

Instagram: @officiallycryxtal
Twitter: officialcryxtal
Facebook: Christabel Onome Otobo
Email: otobochristabel@gmail.com

I am in business of …..Thinking For You

Question
It was so nice and highly inspiring chatting with you, we appreciate you loads.

It’s been a pleasure.

www.binafeya.com/2019/01/eyes-on-gold-with-christabel-onome-otobo.html

Re: "Eyes On Gold" With Christabel Onome Otobo by robertmoses: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
More photos

Re: "Eyes On Gold" With Christabel Onome Otobo by robertmoses: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019

Re: "Eyes On Gold" With Christabel Onome Otobo by robertmoses: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Remarkable Things U Never Knew Abt Rihanna As She Celebrates 31st Bday / I Don’t Owe Anyone Explanation Over Photo Of Cash Donation To Baba Suwe –jigan / Jordyn Woods Apologizes To Khloé Kardashian On Jada Pinkett's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.