Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit (16662 Views)

JAMB Sanctions 11 Registration Centres Over Extortion / JAMB Deregisters 14 CBT Centres Over Alleged Fraud As 157,000 Candidates Take Mo / JAMB Makes N8.5 Billion From 2018 Admission Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by WOLEMENTO(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
sogodihno:
1.3 billion in one week? chai! do u know that this Money is more than the amount PDP remitted throughout thier 16 years.

it shall not be well with anybody that tell me to vote for PDP again.

PDP die die die die.

Party of looters and yam eater. we will bury u all in FeBuhary.

u are divinely mad with ur statement do you knw how much obj leave in foreign reserve 65 billion dollars the highest in the history left by a president .thank you
oga ade ...confuse lepper
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by BenzEne1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
Neduzze5:
Hope snake does not swallow it again??

Nigerians still remember the ugly incident of Feb 2018!!

Say no to corruption driven governments!!

Like for Atiku, Share for Obi!!

Let's get Nigeria working again!!

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by TEYA: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Neduzze5:
Hope snake does not swallow it again??

Nigerians still remember the ugly incident of Feb 2018!!

Say no to corruption driven governments!!

Like for Atiku, Share for Obi!!

Let's get Nigeria working again!!

DannyJ19:
Snake would still feast on it.

It was during Goodluck regime thet snakes were swallowing JAMB fees. The case is now diffrrent.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by fatiaforreal: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
For once, let's not politicize issue, this Prof is doing a marvelous job.

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by projectorz: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
All of these curses and "No hard feelings "?

kcboy34:
I believe u would agree with me that the standard of living in the past 16years has been better than the last 3+ years of ur corrupt free APC.... May your Life be run by the way APC is running Nigeria.... May ur generation be handled the way Buhari is handling Nigeria.... Amen.... If u get angry at these my prayers may God ruin ur generation.... Because of the peenut u are getting u don't want to have sense abi.... No hard feelings bro...
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
kcboy34:
Just seeing figures but not adding anything to the lives of the man on the streets of Nigeria.... Please what is this government using all these monies including the trillions they have gotten through EFCC for.... Even the TraderMoni and MarketMoni na ony strong APC members dey see am collect.... Rubbish Country.... I wish I am from Mali...

you will suffer more in Mali
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by sogodihno: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
WOLEMENTO:

u are divinely mad with ur statement do you knw how much obj leave in foreign reserve 65 billion dollars the highest in the history left by a president .thank you

u are the one that is mad, u will end ur miserable life in February when Buhari has been reelected

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thunder will fire anyone that Politicize Everything in This country, It is now getting annoying........
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by drey076(m): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is only possible under APC led government, PDP would rather reports 10million. Awon Ole

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by faithfull18(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
Undertaker001:
Am sure most of our nairaland feminists donated heavily to this money.

Faithfull18 alone and her siblings writing jamb for the umpteenth time contributed more than 1/10

Lol, I wrote and passed UTME before they thought of giving birth to you.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by kcboy34(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
post=75207576:

See Pastor praying for another member.
May your life and the life of EVERYONE around you be run the way PDP run this country for 16 years.
We know you can never say Amen to that prayer tho, so don't bother.
Who wan die nah?!
And for your APC prayer for thr person you quoted, we say Amen on his behalf!
Hypocrite!
we all know u re on APC payroll and ur job is to dish out propaganda here on NL.... FYI I am not a PDP fan but I hate it when u scammers try to claim holy.... "APC- association of past criminals" is nothing but an association of criminals with a gorrila looking chairman plus a Tyrant illiterate stubborn old soldier as President. Why is the tyrant in power trying to increase VAT? Is he not aware of the suffering he put Nigerians into.... Don't worry I pray he wins the upcoming election... I can bet with u by this time next year u won't even be able to afford data for browsing....

1 Like

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by adecz: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Happy to be making billions
from school children.

Shameless organization.

Shameless APC govt

1 Like

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by avrex3k(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
PDP sucked this country dry for I6 years just see the outcome now damn. angry

1 Like

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by bluefilm: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
Felixv:
let's not forget that during the pdp era JAMB only remitted 50m in a whole year.

SHOCKING: Before Oloyede, JAMB remitted N50 million to Nigerian govt in seven years

and some people want to vote back pdp and their scum

I dey tell you.

PDP is so evil.

They can never come back to power again.

Insha Allah.

6 Likes

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Undertaker001: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, I wrote and passed UTME before they thought of giving birth to you.
lol who de laugh with you.. that means you wrote jamb before 1987 and the only useful thing you could do with your life till now is feminism on NL plus selling of recharge cards.. now i know why you are angry and depressed
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by bamdexfarms(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
All of you criticizing PDP and accusing them of corruption are too blind to notice that 70 percent of the present APC members were all in the same PDP you castigate. Imagine Akpabio, a former minority leader in PDP is now in your faultless APC. I pity all of you APC sympathizers. Most of you dont have relations in the federal unis/polys that are on strike or among our innocents boys in the army that are being sacrificed to Boko Haram. If you and your family are presently living in IDP camps in YOUR OWN COUNTRY due to the ravaging fulani herdsmen, then you will realize that this present government is carrying out a subtle genocide. Vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by bigiyaro(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
kolafolabi:
Professor is just making more money for Federal Government..
to be chopped by the northern masters
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Jklastborn(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
I knew na them (yam legs) region go first start the criminal acts

Any way

4+4

If you like kill your self shocked

1 Like

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Iziquiel(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
kcboy34:
we all know u re on APC payroll and ur job is to dish out propaganda here on NL.... FYI I am not a PDP fan but I hate it when u scammers try to claim holy.... "APC- association of past criminals" is nothing but an association of criminals with a gorrila looking chairman plus a Tyrant illiterate stubborn old soldier as President. Why is the tyrant in power trying to increase VAT? Is he not aware of the suffering he put Nigerians into.... Don't worry I pray he wins the upcoming election... I can bet with u by this time next year u won't even be able to afford data for browsing....
Oga, say amen to the prayers and stop telling them you are not a PDP supporter.

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Felixv: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
kcboy34:
I believe u would agree with me that the standard of living in the past 16years has been better than the last 3+ years of ur corrupt free APC.... May your Life be run by the way APC is running Nigeria.... May ur generation be handled the way Buhari is handling Nigeria.... Amen.... If u get angry at these my prayers may God ruin ur generation.... Because of the peenut u are getting u don't want to have sense abi.... No hard feelings bro...

I must confess that I don't really understand much of what you wrote -but one thing I want to ask is -why did buhari have to bail out state governors who couldn't pay the salaries of their workers -

how much money did Nigeria make during the pdp era --don't forget oil was sold for over $100 a barrel

which type of infrastructure did the pdp leave their beloved country --how many roads,railways,airports were fixed

how much was in the external reserve when Jonathan took over and how much did he leave there.

how much was found in Jonathan's wife's account,how much was found in diezani alison-madueke' account,how much money did dasuki sambo spread across the nation while he was pretending to be father xmas.

how many local governments were under the control of BH during the jonathan's era

the list can go on and on..

so to your prayer, I keep money in the bank,and I don't go to clubs buying champagne nor do I wash my hands with alcohol --so basically I cut my coat according to my size.

It took me almost 10yrs to build my bungalow in badore...yes 10yrs of hard labor. And I have worked all over the world.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by atiku4President(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
Shame to JAMB. You are milking poor applicants and calling it revenue generation. You sell millions of forms with limited admission spaces. Wicked country!
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Friend01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
kcboy34:

Oga abeg, carry dat "you standard of living argument " hide joor.
Some of you just don't think, instead of you to think you prefer to hate.

Stop acting like the biblical prodigal son.

This kind of prayer are meant for rejection nothing else.

1 Like

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Dayoara: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
I hope python won't swallow this again
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Friend01(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Felixv:

I must confess that I don't really understand much of what you wrote -but one thing I want to ask is -why did buhari have to bail out state governors who couldn't pay the salaries of their workers -

how much money did Nigeria make during the pdp era --don't forget oil was sold for over $100 a barrel

which type of infrastructure did the pdp leave their beloved country --how many roads,railways,airports were fixed

how much was in the external reserve when Jonathan took over and how much did he leave there.

how much was found in Jonathan's wife's account,how much was found in diezani alison-madueke' account,how much money did dasuki sambo spread across the nation while he was pretending to be father xmas.

how many local governments were under the control of BH during the jonathan's era

the list can go on and on..

so to your prayer, I keep money in the bank,and I don't go to clubs buying champagne nor do I wash my hands with alcohol --so basically I cut my coat according to my size.

It took me almost 10yrs to build my bungalow in badore...yes 10yrs of hard labor. And I have worked all over the world.

This is how wise men reason.

Imagine that oga talking trash.
I understand there is no more free money that is why some of them are writhing, twisting and turning in agony because the feeding bottle have been taken off their mouths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by tete7000(m): 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
In profit? They didn't invest anything?
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by koyeni(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2019

Nawa

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by chibowobbed(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
When is the registration ending?
Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Bragalane: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Mumu was there no exploitation under PDP and they still could not make 1/10th of this ?

teragenesys:
i smell exploitation somewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by rusher14: 9:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
WOLEMENTO:

What later happened to the money?

And who managed it?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by rusher14: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
atiku4President:
Shame to JAMB. You are milking poor applicants and calling it revenue generation. You sell millions of forms with limited admission spaces. Wicked country!

Question 1: How is a student who cannot afford the UME form be expected to pay tuition at university?

Question 2: which member of your family can afford Atiku's university cost?

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Makes N1.3 Billion In One Week, Suspends 9 CBT Centres Over Illegal Activit by Mcreloaded(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
Undertaker001:
Am sure most of our nairaland feminists donated heavily to this money.

Faithfull18 alone and her siblings writing jamb for the umpteenth time contributed more than 1/10

If you write JAMB more than 3 sittings you automatically qualify for free JAMB for for another 3 sittings and all expenses paid in relation to all JAMB exercises.
And after the free JAMB sittings you still fail then you have automatic admission to any University of your choice.
There is still hope you might even be given a free JAMB jersey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayero University Kano Post-UTME 2017/2018 Aptitude Test Announced / Students: What's Your GPA? / OAU Pulls Out Of ASUU, Forms New Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.