Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River (47685 Views)

Uncle Flogs His Niece With A Knife In Ikom, Cross River State (Disturbing Photo) / 2 Generator Thieves Beaten In Ikom, Cross River State (Graphic Photos) / Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by rusher14: 12:20am On Jan 29, 2019
OneCorner:
We all know cross river and Akwa Ibom people are savages.
From eating human being to killing twins to sending kids on d street because they feel or think they are possessed.
All d iya Calabar I know in Lagos are always aggressive and wicked

Will you shut up.
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by naturefellow(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2019
PhukaPhuka:
cool
the image says everything silently. But this is SAD, on a more serious note.
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by omerukokwuru(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Ndi mgbati mgbati have left their region for SS to spread this cancer that has been eating them up for ages ...

The culprit must be caught and be sent back to Oshogbo.
RIP to the dead.
lol ..but you're wickit oh
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by davidque: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Ndi mgbati mgbati have left their region for SS to spread this cancer that has been eating them up for ages ...

RIP to the dead.
I'm confused that we could actually have someone this dumb and brainless that could utter balderdash from her mouth. Kai this our society needs a thorough cleansing. Fellow putty brains are liking her crap of a comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Vatod(m): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2019
anonymuz:
African mentality of this ritual thing is so disgusting
my question is, is it really working for them?
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by AreaFada2: 12:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Horrible. The heart of man is desperately wicked.

RIP.
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Atewo400:

Hmm God answers prayer I doubt
undecided undecided
Frosbel2

Yes, very sad, in fact terribly sad. I wonder what the Christians on this forum think about this trend of lawlessness, perversion and lunacy in a region that has a very high concentration of churches and pastors.

1 Like

Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Atewo400(m): 12:57am On Jan 29, 2019
frosbel2:

Yes, very sad, in fact terribly sad. I wonder what the Christians on this forum think about this trend of lawlessness, perversion and lunacy in a region that has a very high concentration of churches and pastors.

most of them are confused about this religion of theirs but they dont want to admit
well me I left Christianity like a month ago
and what of u ?
which church were u attending before
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Arthurity1(m): 1:04am On Jan 29, 2019
daddio:

Where art thy senses!?
Thy senses have forsaken thee
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2019
Atewo400:

most of them are confused about this religion of theirs but they dont want to admit
well me I left Christianity like a month ago
and what of u ?
which church were u attending before

Let me name them - grin

-Apostolic Faith Church
-Deeper Life Bible Church
-Redeemed Christian Fellowship

These are the real deep deep fanatical churches.

2 Likes

Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by 9jaRealist: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2019
ZOO! cry
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2019
9jaRealist:
ZOO! cry

HELL !
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by jubrilELsudan: 1:31am On Jan 29, 2019
oilPUSSY:

RIP to the dead.

I need your oilyPussy.

Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Judybash93(m): 1:42am On Jan 29, 2019
oilPUSSY:

RIP to the dead.

Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Judybash93(m): 1:45am On Jan 29, 2019
OneCorner:
From eating human being to killing twins to sending kids on d street because they feel or think they are possessed.

3 Likes

Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by planetx: 1:48am On Jan 29, 2019
Africans and savagery.
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by babadigu(m): 2:01am On Jan 29, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Kelly2713(m): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Pics or I don't believe it
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Ugosample(m): 3:04am On Jan 29, 2019
Next2Bezee:
Money isn't the root of all evil; humans are the root of all evil.

Love for money is what makes adult kill kids and harvest their bodyparts, what will make a skinny man to open church and become pot-bellied a few years later, and what makes some illiterate Nigerians think of voting back in a gay fulani cow back into power.

These poor girls had dreams for their future, but they have now been cruelly mutilated. Rest in peace; may God secure justice for you.

this is the sad reality of a failed country undecided
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by hundredrivas(m): 4:01am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
And they were harvested!!!

Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Airee: 4:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by leadword(m): 6:21am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
And they were harvested!!!
they will harvest your sister too.... we are talking about life you are playing
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Akuruoulo(m): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2019
Rivers and crime NA 5 and 6
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2019
females are now endangered species in Nigeria, north south east west.
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Pussy hawkers, God will catch u.
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Instinct40: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2019
Nigeriapen:

Read More Below;

News Source
: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/photo-3-school-girls-found-dead-with-private-parts-removed-in-ikom/

So sad. Imagining the pains their parents will be going through now
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by Originakalokalo(m): 8:17am On Jan 29, 2019
What is the way out of these immorality, sexual perversion, violence, murder, etc...

Jesus gave humanity the greatest assurance.... He said..

Anyone who believes in me, though he dies, he shall live again. Jesus said that a time comes when all the dead shall hear his voice and arise to judgement...

To some, it doesn't make sense...

When Noah told the people that rain would destroy the world, it didn't make any sense to them.

They never had rain since in those days, water comes from the ground to water the plants....so, the idea of water falling from heaven was ridiculous...

Also, they probably looked at the high mountains and said... "we will climb the highest level and be saved. "

The idea of Jesus coming back is "ridiculous " to many...

Just as it was then, the flood of the judgement of God is coming.

Accept Jesus Christ and be saved from this present world and from the wrath of God that's coming.
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by movetoca: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2019
OneCorner:
Onecorner, Onecorner, Onecorner. Change oo
Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by daddio(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Arthurity1:

Thy senses have forsaken thee

Thou art lost thine to nose poking.

Re: 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River by victorazyvictor(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2019
fuckerstard:
Imagine! If na Ogun state they won't let us hear word.

Abomination!!!!

grin if na their head lost na Ogun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Rapes & Impregnates Daughter In Delta. Procures Abortion For Her / Dangote Denies Being Among Hostages At Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali / Police Defend Drambi Vandi Who Killed Pregnant Lawyer, Call Him ‘Nice Man’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.