Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) (41675 Views)

Doctors Successfully Remove Arrow Shot Into A Girl's Heart In Borno (Pix) / Sick Baby, Benaiah Monday, Dies on his way to Dubai for his heart surgery / Nigerians Raise N10.2m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 24hrs (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Cletus77(m): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

Because PDP looted Nigeria’s treasury before leaving government. God punish those thieves.
Your brain has been formatted
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Caseless: 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2019
Respect!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by DimIsaac10(m): 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
ABCthings:
So good Nigerians still exists 80% of those who raised the money must be the yorubas. grin
You think say na party and Ashoebi dem dey raise money for ni?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by idonhammer: 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:
Thank God.
Nigerians are lovely, caring people. I don’t know where the hell evil men and terrorist like Failbuhari came from.
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Cletus77(m): 11:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
ClearFlair:

You have no brain
Once you support APC...you see no fault in them.. that is why your brain has become rusted due to lack of usuage
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by ClearFlair: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Cletus77:

Once you support APC...you see no fault in them.. that is why your brain has become rusted due to lack of usuage

Na only you understand the rubbish you typed up there.
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by eventsmallchops: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
may God bless those donors

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by sukar886: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
God bless everyone one that contributed for the little boy,s treatment, may almighty reward you people abundantly, those that dosent have, may almighty God credit your bank account hugely this year in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:03am On Jan 29, 2019
I pray for the success of the operation, God bless KBK and everyone who contributed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by meneski(m): 12:05am On Jan 29, 2019
every were no to bad like dat...@least some good Nigerians dey 2...God bless people way help de baby...my case de ground
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by edgecution(m): 12:09am On Jan 29, 2019
In all these, where is the baby's mother?
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by idonhammer: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:
Now am seriously flexing..i will talk to you again by 8:AM 17th of Failbuhari 2019. please stay tuned
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by jrusky(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:
Thank God.
Nigerians are lovely, caring people. I don’t know where the hell greedy people like Atiku came from.

And I honestly don't know where satanically wicked people like Buhari came from.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Olusholasimon(m): 12:12am On Jan 29, 2019
When the kid finally grow old enough to realize this, I hope he will be one of the green lights to something great in this country & beyond.
God bless every donors and partakers
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by AngelHoly(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Anoda local scam format...70million....with 48hrs

Baba which maga fit pay dat one....actually for scammers so they fit leave our gals pants
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 29, 2019
shocked infact let us trend our own, send money to this account for a shout out on every one of my social media accounts..
Gtb 0234854027
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by madjune(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2019
We thank God for Buhari.

It can only happen in his time.
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Born2Breed(f): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Nigerians are good people, we just have bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by sinola(m): 12:38am On Jan 29, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:
See previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4983555/man-sitting-middle-road-sick

https://www.nairaland.com/4986345/nigerians-raise-n10.2m-baby-hole

Report from Gossipmill have it that 70million naira has being raised so far for the baby. Though the baby needs 15million for surgery but some far some money has being raised within 48hours.

See photos below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMSB4Wl2zb/?

https://mandynews.com/nigerians-raise-n70m-for-baby-with-hole-in-his-heart-in-less-than-48hrs-pics/
I heard the Dad wrote to Governor of river state, Nyesom Wike for assistance but on reaching there, he was pursed away because he is nobody.... Thank God for good Nigerians that came on time to his succur.
Our prayer is for the operation to be successful in Jesus name... Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by rymesgentility(m): 12:41am On Jan 29, 2019
Hope this guys is sure, He should better be sure oo , a life is at stake before the ones that wanted to help at initially sees this post and hold there help back, smh
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by ClearFlair: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2019
jrusky:

And I honestly don't know where satanically wicked people like Buhari came from.

You’re misinformed if you think Buhari is satanic.
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by ClearFlair: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=75212214][/quote]

Mumu
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by IBreakRules: 12:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Okoyiboz3:
See the child's father.

I can't imagine the kind of pain that made the father, a grown handsome man cry on the road.

Exactly my thought!
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Originalsly: 12:55am On Jan 29, 2019
ABCthings:

So good Nigerians still exists 80% of those who raised the money must be the yorubas. grin

Charity begins at home.....abeg...whatever you can afford....we're trying to raise N12.5 M for ABCthings..... he has a hole in the brain...pretty large... and getting larger each day. Please...for our sake.... let's do what we can to prevent his head from being filled with one big hole.

@ topic....very good! We did pretty much the same here on NL for DJOLA. Just hope the hospital does not find ways to use up every last kobo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by oteneaaron(m): 1:26am On Jan 29, 2019
That shows the Power of Humanity.

Just imagine this, 20 years from now and the boy grows up. What would he be like?

A. A rude and pimply teenager who keeps shouting on his dad and has forgotten how people raised money to save his life.

B. A humble young man who Loves and respect his Dad. He never forgets what his Dad did to save his life.

Which is better? Like for A and share for B
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Judybash93(m): 1:39am On Jan 29, 2019
ABCthings:

undecided undecided undecidedstop this men
Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:01am On Jan 29, 2019
May the operation be successful

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) by dokie: 2:34am On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Na only you understand the rubbish you typed up there.

I understand what he typed. It is true. You have sent your brain on compulsory retirement since you joined APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / Lockdown: Deltans Adhere To Stay-At-Home Order As Ossai Applaud Deltans / Man Dies After Lodging With Two Women In A Hotel In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.