Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,890 members, 7,866,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. (1044 Views)

I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi / I Want To Rebuild Nigeria – Buhari / Emir Of Kano Sanusi Lamido To Rebuild Burnt Baptist Church In Kano. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by odumchi: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2010
Let us work together for a better Nigeria and love each other as brothers. Wether Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, or Efik we must all come together and provide our nation with electricity, good roads, healthcare, jobs, erradicate corruption and then we can truly be called the giant of Africa.
Please put tribalism behind you, it is the only way we can move forward. We must start with one state at a time take a look at what governor Godswill Akpabio is doing to some roads in Akwa Ibom State the first is a before the second is an after and. The third Image is an example of police corruption which we as NIGERIANS MUST ELIMINATE FORM OUR HOMELAND.

Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by Horus(m): 6:37pm On Aug 18, 2010
To work together we have to combat this ignorance amongst ourselves by combining our mental powers to achieve unity, community, and livelihood.
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by philip0906(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2010
If we want change,na our hands e dey. . .but it won't come easy,it will be rough and tough.A revolution is what we need,else we will just be having wishful thinking and opening loads of threads here on nland,our problem go still remain. . .d ball is in our court
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Aug 18, 2010
Platform of change is needed.
There are some basic things that are needed first and those cant be given by just anyone
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2010
If we want unity in Nigeria, we have to call a referendum. In a nation where cultural genocide has been encouraged as unity, we are bound to have problems. Let everyone govern themselves without one imposing itself on the other. That's the only way forward or we will keep deceiving ourselves. Nigeria is politically and infrastructurally doomed what is keeping the nation together is the greed of the elite and the fear of bloodshed. Imagine that? Are those suppose to be what is keeping us as one? I want out for real and I want my people with me!
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by Tadeus(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2010
@ POSTER

Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One

I THINK THE RIGHT TITLE FOR THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN "LETS IDENTIFY NIGERIAN PROBLEMS AND SOLVE IT"

IF WE WANT TO REBUILD NIGERIAN, DO WE HAVE TO COLLAPSE THE FORMER FOUNDATION, SUCH HAS ALMAGATION OF 1914 AND OTHERS AND LAY ANOTHER FOUNDATION OR WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD REBUILD,

LETS IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM FIRST AND THINK OF WAY OUT, IDENTIFIED PROBLEM IS HALF SOLVED.

REGARDS
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by odumchi: 12:57am On Aug 19, 2010
Well then maybe this system or government we are under now should be revolted against. Look at after fifty years of eixistence, more than half the population (75million people +) are without electricity. Another 75 million people survive on less than $2 a day. Only about 25% percent of Nigerians are wealthy enough to be considered average in America. Nigeria needs change FAST.

Tadeus:

@ POSTER

I THINK THE RIGHT TITLE FOR THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN "LETS IDENTIFY NIGERIAN PROBLEMS AND SOLVE IT"

IF WE WANT TO REBUILD NIGERIAN, DO WE HAVE TO COLLAPSE THE FORMER FOUNDATION, SUCH HAS ALMAGATION OF 1914 AND OTHERS AND LAY ANOTHER FOUNDATION OR WHAT DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD REBUILD,

LETS IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM FIRST AND THINK OF WAY OUT, IDENTIFIED PROBLEM IS HALF SOLVED.

REGARDS
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by Obiagu1(m): 1:33am On Aug 19, 2010
I bet that every one of you will grow old, die while your kids (with your type of mentality and distorted reality) will still be campaigning for “One Nigeria”.

You all need reality check!
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by odumchi: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2010
I am not campaigning for "One Nigeria". I prefer Biafra but if Nigeria improves and becomes a first-class nation I dont mind.
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:58am On Aug 19, 2010
Honestly, I'm not so sure that I look forward to any 'One Nigeria' (even IF such a thing were possible).
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by rethink: 7:54am On Aug 19, 2010
To solve Nigeria's Problem we must begin to think Locally.

I sometimes think Nigerians still feel that we are still practicing a UNITARY type of Government. The truth of the matter is that The state Government are getting away it alot of what they do because the Federal government is still focused on as the object rule, but we know for a fact that some states are paid derivatives and yet still they go for loans and the state is still underdeveloped.

The governors are just milking the state and they point to the Federal government. It is looking like there is more free money to steal in the states than in the federal government.

The states is where the real battle is.
Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by odumchi: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2010
yes I see where you are heading. if we can improve very state one at a time. Look at what Governor Godswill Akpabio did in Akwa Ib0m state. he buil new roads everywhere and actually CONNECTED THE ROADS instead of just building dead-end ones. He is an example of an advocate of Nigerian Democracy because this thing we are in now is a Failocracy riddled. The first Image is a before the second is an after

Re: Let Us Rebuild Nigeria As One. by EzeUche22(m): 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2010
As long as there is money to be made. No biggie cool

(1) (Reply)

Nuhu Ribadu Declares His Intention To Join The Presidential Race / Nigeria’s $480m Idle In NY / Anenih Warns Delegates:vote For Atiku, We Fish You Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.