Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. (17369 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by jaxxy(m): 12:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Typical Apc style we are used to it now. So they where not Nigerian police then rite?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by ud4u: 12:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Even police deny, chaii Nigeria
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by Larryndelaw: 1:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Nbote:

Sometimes some of U sound so pathetic without even knowing it.. Are U trying to say all d learned SANs in d NBA and d judiciary are all loyal to d PDP since dey are all calling dis an illegality? Why won't some of U jus atleast try to pretend to have sense. Are U aware dat it was d VP who went ahead to confirm Onnoghen while PMB was in London? Did U know he was acting for more than 3 months and PMB refused to confirm Him until Osibanjo did while d President was away. D fact dat U believe d imaginary connection made by ZonBs between d CJN and d PDP shows are dumb and shallow some of U really are
Did also look it from the angle the offence level against the former CJN? in which he admitted to the offence. If he has integrity he should hv resigned instead of runing helter skelter to get injunction to stop the process. Moreover are u also aware that the former CJN postpone the NJC that suppose to look at his offence indefinitely?
Why did he postponed the meeting of NJC?
The CJN brought these onto himself. You should look at root of the matter and not the aftermath. If u are talking abt due process it is the CJN that does not folliow due process. Corruption is epidemic in Naija.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by Racoon(m): 2:01am On Jan 29, 2019
So this embarrassing trend of "not being aware" by both security agencies & the moribund APC government still continues? Who is in charge for God's sake

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by AdonaiAluminium: 3:37am On Jan 29, 2019
Then the cops that did it, where are they from? From outer space?

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets and panels and all roofing jobs
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by Sholaco: 5:39am On Jan 29, 2019
Who cares? The office s no longer his....it should remain locked
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by Omeokachie: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Who is in-charge of this government?
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by neighbourhud: 6:02am On Jan 29, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by oglalasioux(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Datazone:
JUST READ BEFORE NIGERIA SCATTER UNDER BUHARI.
Intelligence of the North. Can you beat this?
Buhari's re-election campaign
Chairman- Tinubu (South)
DG- Amaechi (South)
Spokesperson- Keyamo (South)
Party chairman- Oshiomhole (South)
Chairman advisory committee- Osinbajo (South)
(SLAVES)
Buhari's government after election
SGF (North)
Chief of Staff (North)
All service chiefs (North)
97% MDA's led by (North)
They are laughing at Southerners!
THE CABALS: Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari, Isa Funtua and their toy boy: Buhari are resting in their houses waiting for next term. They have ordered their SERVANTS to the street.
Servant 1: Tinubu will go and beg people to vote for the cabals.
Servant 2: Anonymous will share money in the market square.
Servant 3: Keyamo will be the Twitter barking dog: digesting all the insults directed to the cabal.
Servant 4: Oshiomhole will face Amosun and Okorocha. The battle - just like charity - begins at home.
Servant 4: Nnamani will focus on the 5%
Servant 5: Akpabio will tell people from the South that PDP stole from Nigeria for 16years. Not considering that he was in PDP from the beginning of the party till few months ago.
Servant 6: Amaechi will put everything in writing. He knows that the President doesn't read.
SERVANTS from SOUTH, CABALS from NORTH .
Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop
Nigeria

I'll love the drama that will follow a Buhari second tenure. The likes of Tinubu and Amaechi will simply leave Nigeria out of frustration.
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:24am On Jan 29, 2019
what arrogant lies is this again..so the supreme court has its own police that does not take orders from the IGP? this country is indeed a laughing stock..how can the police say so....this whole thing is getting out of hand....in the face of lies and evil, some Nigerians still feel comfortable but let them remember, someday someone will have to take a stand....someday, someone will have to say enough is enough!
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by awuf2008: 7:26am On Jan 29, 2019
In their usual way, police will always deny .
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by amaham(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2019
oglalasioux:

I'll love the drama that will follow a Buhari second tenure. The likes of Tinubu and Amaechi will simply leave Nigeria out of frustration.
#truth

Even the ministerial appointments, see how he gave slavery ministeries to southerners. Ngige keep fighting with the whole labour unions across the country. Amechi my man only controls chinese funded rail transport , the lucrative air transport was taken from him. Buhari tyranny against the south is legendary

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Imagine the embarrassment, don't they know that the world is watching? This man
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by ezkimow(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2019
lonelydora:
So from 'Unknown Soldiers' to 'Unknown Policemen'

Nigeria is truly evolving

Fela lives on.....
I wish he were to be alive today make he tell buhari all the things wey we dey fear to tell am.....soldier go, soldier come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by ezkimow(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2019
'When I see say our lives dey roll like one yeye ball, wey one yeye wind, dey blow from one yeye corner, I put my mouth for song, Kalakuta show,.... Mr follow follow, I put my mouth for song..... Zombie oh Zombie.... I put my mouth for song..... Suffering and smiling...... Every day na the same thing,.... I put my mouth for song,.... Unknown 'POLICE ', unknown 'POLICE' , unknown 'POLICE' '

GOD bless Fela cry
Re: We Are Not Part Of Those That Sealed Onnoghen’s Chambers – Police. by nextnear(m): 10:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/we-are-not-part-of-those-that-sealed-onnoghens-chambers-police/

No not your people na, na American police seal am, You already think everybody in the country is foolish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Soldiers Killed As MNJTF Neutralize 22 Boko Haram Terrorists, Destroy Bunker / Pro-amaechi Lawmakers To Be Prosecuted / Jonathan Commends Lagos For Eko Atlantic City's Successful Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.