Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? (977 Views)

Dr Penking Receives Death Threats Over DNA Laboratory Opening In Lekki / I Need Friends To Hang Out With In Lagos / Need Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
I need friends in Lekki,matured ladies..drama free ladies,free spirited,nice,friendly,humble etc
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sparkle1515:
I need friends in Lekki,matured ladies..drama free ladies,free spirited,nice,friendly,humble etc

Why are you desperate to have a friend?
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sparkle1515:
i am not in lekki though, but livd on the island. Interested?!
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Ranchhoddas: 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
The internet has made us all so isolated. Everybody dey find friend upandan. Even me.
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Desperate Does my post sound like I am desperate.?.did I put a gun to anyone’s head?
bobobooge:

Why are you desperate to have a friend?
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Exactly,I am on my phone almost every sec of the day,actually bored and need chat buddies and sight see buddies..hardly hook up with my friends on the mainland cos of distance
Ranchhoddas:
The internet has made us all so isolated. Everybody dey find friend upandan. Even me.
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ok dear..where on the island precisely?
funmisticqueen:
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by OreoPaschal(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sparkle1515:

She starts in Epe! cheesy cheesy
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Ranchhoddas: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sparkle1515:
Exactly,I am on my phone almost every sec of the day,actually bored and need chat buddies and sight see buddies..hardly hook up with my friends on the mainland cos of distance
Mine is worse.
I am choosy about my friends. They have to be of a certain mental level so the potential circle is small. I get tired otherwise.
Yesterday someone asked me: "You no dey tire to press phone?" "Hand no dey pain you?"
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sparkle1515:

No school or work?
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Erums(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Don't be.. Shes ugly and fat as Bleep
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Sparkle1515:
PMed you
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by OreoPaschal(m): 9:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Erums:

Don't be.. Shes ugly and fat as Bleep

Dude, Fear God!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:

You want to be friends with a sex-starved total stranger that is desperately looking to buying a Mercedes Benz CLA?

They have finished using the destinies & virtues of all the olosho in Lekki, hence, the reason they're desperately looking for fresh bloods to renew their wealth & hustle.

Did you not read the story about the Yahoo Boy who invited & lured a naive lady like yourself in Delta State, who drugged & raped her before taking her pant for money-making ritual?

With the way I'm seeing your lips, your labia majora must be very fat & thick - it will just be dripping oil like the nozzle of ConOil - when he starts gang-raping you with 6 of his friends under the influence of Tramadol & Codeine. grin

Don't you know that 8 out of every 10 guys living in Lekki are ritualists & yahoo boys? And they're usually living with 5 or 6 of their friends. grin

Well, I have ministered unto you as the Lord is laying it on my heart.

We have an adage in Ijebu:

"Abo oro l'anso fun omoluabi, t' oba d'enu e a di odindi."

A word is enough for the wise! grin

1 Like

Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by tillaman(m): 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2019
Damn bro!! You are a clown!!
Zoharariel:

You want to be friends with a sex-starved total stranger that is desperately looking to buying a Mercedes Benz CLA?

They have finished using the destinies & virtues of all the olosho in Lekki, hence, the reason they're desperately looking for fresh bloods to renew their wealth & hustle.

Did you not read the story about the Yahoo Boy who invited & lured a naive lady like yourself in Delta State, who drugged & raped her before taking her pant for money-making ritual?

With the way I'm seeing your lips, your labia majora must be very fat & thick - it will just be dripping oil like the nozzle of ConOil - when he starts gang-raping you with 6 of his friends under the influence of Tramadol & Codeine. grin

Don't you know that 8 out of every 10 guys living in Lekki are ritualists & yahoo boys? And they're usually living with 5 or 6 of their friends. grin

Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 30, 2019
Thank you. I have heard. Your fourth paragragh wasnt necessary.
Zoharariel:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2019
I'm interested. Are you male or female
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by SkinnyNigga: 9:51pm On Jan 30, 2019
Zoharariel:

she saw Lekki. so she thought the nigga must be swimming in money.. women and their fish brain.. haha
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2019
Same here..I know all the latest gist on social media grin ask me anything cheesy cheesy
Ranchhoddas:
Mine is worse.
I am choosy about my friends. They have to be of a certain mental level so the potential circle is small. I get tired otherwise.
Yesterday someone asked me: "You no dey tire to press phone?" "Hand no dey pain you?"
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
No dear..I don’t school and I don’t work..I am Married and I run my business
bobobooge:

No school or work?
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Who is this one cheesy you people won’t kill someone
In this country ..I understand your fears though and I didn’t put a gun to anyone’s head ..I am a lady,married with kids..I am scared of even dropping all my info here..we are both scared..Matured and sensible people would do their findings instead of jumping into stupid conclusions.. grin
Zoharariel:

Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2019
My dear I am female..pls pm me..I understand if you don’t feel safe..it’s very fine by me
Tosinex:
I'm interested. Are you male or female
Re: Need Friends In Lekki..anyone?? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2019
My dear I am not scam ooo..but if you don’t feel safe that’s fine..I really do understand..
funmisticqueen:
Thank you. I have heard. Your fourth paragragh wasnt necessary.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can't Forgive Your Cheating Partner, You Are Not Ready For Marriage / Lovely Footwear For The Family / House Clearance Sales, Abeokuta And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.