Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up (39017 Views)

$500,000 Bribe: Supreme Court Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Five-year Sentence / Appeal Court Narrowly Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Conviction, Jail Term Reduced / Court Convicts Farouk Lawan Over $500,000 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2019
Timi1990:

How much is the DSS generating that they’ll give an individual $500,000 to setup someone?? Lies everywhere

You didn't even read the article only the topic. Kai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by biancaego: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2019
wow see casting
Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by realbee(m): 9:01am On Jan 29, 2019
It is obvious most Nairalanders don't read or have comprehension problem. Otedola wrote a petition to DSS after Lawan demanded for $3m bribe. In order to get hard evidence against Lawan, DSS worked with Otedola, installed cameras in his living room, gave him $500k to offer Lawan and Lawan fell for the trick. They did the right thing in order to catch Lawan in the act.

This is one of the popular modus operandi of several law enforcement agencies like FBI, working with an informant or planting a mole is not new. Otedola or DSS did notihng wrong here.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by LZAA: 9:06am On Jan 29, 2019
Gbagbuo247:
Casala don Burst. grin grin

I like the part that says "SECURITY CAMERAS"
Another AGBADA swallowing money go soon show. grin grin
The original one grin
Cc immhotep velocity25

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by Nbote(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

If GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls......

Please remind us again who exposed Farouk Lawan or U have sworn not to jus have sense at All?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by ClearFlair: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2019
PDP o. Corruption galore.
Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by kaypling(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Pascopele:
Most of the politicians you are rooting for have sons and daughters here on Nairaland. You hardly see them throwing insults and fighting their friends and strangers in the name of supporting their parents. After the elections, they will be the main beneficiaries.Take it easy

These ppl don't get this. These kids will still call themselves, laugh, hang out and exchange million dollar gifts. However some guy hoping for one side of a peanut will be here cursing his whole entire family and generations, making enemies all over the place cos of these guys.

You'll be surprised the son of who and the daughter of who are friends amongst these guys. They make it seem they hate each other, huge lie. These guys are just out there fighting for their pockets using dumb ppl as pawns

2 Likes

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by zoghys: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Dikeocha Chizoba Justin, it will not be well with you and your scam. I don't know how you manage all this your fake ticket, but i can assure all Nairalanders that this guy is a complete fraud. The name is Chizoba, and an he-goat from imo. This ass is one of the reason, why you don't believe all you see. Don't believe him, he is a big Fraud. And for Chizoba, guy you no fit carry ijebu man money goooo, na 100%guarantee be that, wait and see the end of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by elrony(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2019
raumdeuter:
All these happened under the PDP govt and hero of democracy Jonathan

Jona shielded the crook or what?

The same subsidy your Lord and Saviour Buhari said doesn't exist then, yet he's fraudulently paying it in multiple folds currently.

If no be say you dey Yankee I for swear for you lasan cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by Maket: 9:10am On Jan 29, 2019
This is how some people wants CJN case to go. This case started before some nairalanders are born and its end is yet to be seen.
Tufiakwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by rusher14: 9:11am On Jan 29, 2019
Nbote:

Please remind us again who exposed Farouk Lawan or U have sworn not to jus have sense at All?

Femi Otedola exposed Farouk Lawan who himself was seeking his own share from the subsidy scam that existed at the time.
Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by SocialJustice: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Timi1990:

How much is the DSS generating that they’ll give an individual $500,000 to setup someone?? Lies everywhere
Don't be silly, DSS virtually operates with a blank cheque. Even police can raise that sum in the line of duty.
Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by crossfm: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2019
dokyOloye:

Facrook Lawan is a change agent now.
At least ,d DSS under Jonathan's govt set him up and charged him to court.
The case is now stalling under saint Buhari.
bros you should have told that guy to go back an read again.this time he should read very slow and try to understand.its been done everywhere in the world.security agents use fish to attract cats.he was the one who shamefully demanded for bribe and was caught in the act.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by Pascopele: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Oil dey your head
kaypling:

These ppl don't get this. These kids will still call themselves, laugh, hang out and exchange million dollar gifts. However some guy hoping for one side of a peanut will be here cursing his whole entire family and generations, making enemies all over the place cos of these guys.

You'll be surprised the son of who and the daughter of who are friends amongst these guys. They make it seem they hate each other, huge lie. These guys are just out there fighting for their pockets using dumb ppl as pawns
Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by maisauki: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2019
Oloripelebe:
grin

Useless man, one of the beneficiaries of the useless country
Ds ur moniker get as e be o...hope say una no dey refer to awa blodas frm d yeast
Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by Mayor555(m): 9:18am On Jan 29, 2019
I'm ashamed of present day Nairalanders, the don't read at all..

1 Like

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by fredoooooo: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2019
raumdeuter:

Hero of corruption , crazy lots .
Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Timi1990:

You live elsewhere I guess... police can bribe you to give info or snitch

1 Like

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by TechCapon(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Timi1990:

don't be a fool. A security agent is ready to spend billions to catch a criminal. CIA spent almost $20 billion just to find the location of Osama bin laden

1 Like

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

If GEJ administration Had not been Truncated, These evil and barbaric act of looting our Money wuld not be Xposed and this ImPUNITy will Continue. Boys in my Area be Crying "No money, No money", APC govt Hard"There is enuf Money wen GEJ waz president". What money are they talkin about?? Siphoned money, Looted money Diverted money by leaders of GEJ administration. Gullible Boys n Girls......

Do you read with your sense or what? Or are you walking on your intelligence? Read again, this time, do it slowly so that you can actually understand what Government is fighting and shielding Lawan.

1 Like

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by eph12(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2019
Otedola reported Lawan for asking for a bribe and DSS assisted Otedola in getting the money Lawan was asking for. Read again
fredoooooo:

Hero of corruption , crazy lots .

raumdeuter:

1 Like

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by ezeomaigbo(m): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2019
love the setup
Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by Meritocracy: 9:31am On Jan 29, 2019
People are just commenting based on headline without reading the full text. Otedola has done well, someone demands bribe and set him up with the same after informing the law enforcement.

2 Likes

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by BluntBoy(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2019
dokyOloye:

Facrook Lawan is a change agent now.
At least ,d DSS under Jonathan's govt set him up and charged him to court.
The case is now stalling under saint Buhari.

What is this one saying?

Is Farouk Lawan an APC member?

The case has been ongoing at the same pace since 2013 and you should blame the judiciary, not Buhari. This has virtually nothing to do with a change of government. We know how slow legal processes are in this country.

1 Like

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

You are the gullible one I guess.. you know nothing about an economy, just normal routine lies from APC. Jonathan this, Jonathan that, if truly money were stolen, jail them, if by now you don’t know apc lied then I think you will never grow in life, jail them, show us paper work they stole, when Ngozi replied the short man oshomole with factand figure he shut up till today. If corrupt why not jail her.. ride on propaganda still want to ride on it again. Kiss the truth. No Nigeria leader at the moment is worth it.. what we need is true federalism or divide or re colonization.. create laws that punish these criminals. Take a look at small Lagos, if Lagos had a visionarian like Paul Kagame, Chinese President, Lagos will be Europe, with its GDP, Johannesburg, Nairobi, etc will be calling Lagos Senior bros. Tinubu is in apc, how many world class roads in Lagos.. how many beautiful sky scrapers, how many beautiful walk ways, the first Ibadan, Nigeria need a rethink. We should stop supporting one and leave the others , they are nothing to write home about.

3 Likes

Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by BluntBoy(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

You are the gullible one I guess.. you know nothing about an economy, just normal routine lies from APC. Jonathan this, Jonathan that, if truly money were stolen, jail them, if by now you don’t know apc lied then I think you will never grow in life, jail them, show us paper work they stole, when Ngozi replied the short man oshomole with factand figure he shut up till today. If corrupt why not jail her.. ride on propaganda still want to ride on it again. Kiss the truth. No Nigeria leader at the moment is worth it.. what we need is true federalism or divide or re colonization.. create laws that punish these criminals. Take a look at small Lagos, if Lagos had a visionarian like Paul Kagame, Chinese President, Lagos will be Europe, with its GDP, Johannesburg, Nairobi, etc will be calling Lagos Senior bros. Tinubu is in apc, how many world class roads in Lagos.. how many beautiful sky scrapers, how many beautiful walk ways, the first Ibadan, Nigeria need a rethink. We should stop supporting one and leave the others , they are nothing to write home about.

Please, stop showcasing this level of ignorance.

This case dates back to a time when there was not even a party called APC. Four judges have worked on this case since 2013.
Re: Otedola: DSS Gave Me $500,000 To Set Farouk Lawan Up by bigdot1759(m): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2019
Timi1990:

you don't know anything, to blackmail others any amount can be released

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism / Ambode Fights Back, Moves To Neutralise Mandate Group, Rallies Abuja For Support / Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage And Olamide Present At APC Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.