Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Tony Elumelu Foundation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tony Elumelu Foundation (288 Views)

Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant / TEF 2021: The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme Is Ongoing / Apply For The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Foundation by rotimieni(m): 1:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Every year,the programme selects 1000 entrepreneurs across africa from a pull of over 50000 applicants.each application is carefully reviewed by business expert in the industry and winners will be selected based on market feasibility financial models and capable team to run the business.
to be eligible
1 business must be African
2. business must be profitable
3. must be 0--3 years old

are u struggling with filing out the form for the tony elumelu entreprenuership program.have you applied before and you did not win or this is your fist time.would you like the expert to fill the form for u or how to respond to the questions for grant.
I'M not a magician so don't think its going to be an automatic thing but i will put in the best.remember the competition is crazy .
contact /send?phone=2348179744352

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Use Western Union Or The likes Of Banks for receiving Money? / My Plans For Andoni Constituency - Mrs. Betinah Horsfall / Shocker: Two Men Get Electrocuted While Working On Bank Building In Jos (graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.