Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) (22287 Views)

T. B J Predicted The Interruption Of Democratic Practices In Nigeria, Watch!! / Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria – Prophet T.B. Joshua / Prophet T.B. Joshua: "Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by stanliwise(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2019

oya eat me Thank you
you have been ban already... sorry
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Adewumiaye: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Biggaboi(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2019
hahn:
Obviously the prayers didn't work

Or perhaps you didn't pray atall?
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by AHCB: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2019
This isn't any news. It's not today we've seen anti democratic practices in this country.
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2019
post=75221209:
Thank you Man of God!

God gat us through his son Muhammadu Buhari.

We are in God's able hands.

We are in Good dutifu hands.
God is never with a person who soils his hand with blood
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Dammy2me: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2019
��weldone MOG

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by ohosi4real(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2019
princechurchill:
I'm not against his visions but why can't our prayers be a solution to it

I don't understand

have you one day pray for your nation so don't blame anybody yet. Buhari must go home and rest

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2019
well.. i am praying for the Interruption of Democracy.
Maybe That's the Real change Nigeria Needs.

Crooked pastor.
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Chisaedhor: 10:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Like For Christians, Share For Muslims cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2019
post=75221209:
Thank you Man of God!

We are in Good dutiful and hard-working hands.
BBQ,can you make pmb the MD of your company?
2)are you better now to 4years ago?
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2019
otuekong1:

1. He's already Otuekong.
2. Way better, with a brighter future!
Thanks for asking!
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2019
otuekong1:

Anybody who advertises his business online is not doing well in real life.

Take that from me. Mannabbqgrilles is a miscreant.
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by numen(m): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Is that the only one you remembered?
Binikingdowm:
Hillary Clinton will win --Tb Joshua
Trump will beat Hillary--me

Result--Trump won.

Muslims and APC: cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by dominusgai(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2019
KingOvo:
I'm not being a heathen, but it was obvious that with the trend of things in this country, our democracy was under threat, you don't need a prophet to tell you that.

In other news, isn't this the man that predicted that woman would win the American election?
Hillary did win by simple majority. But trump worn by zonal majority.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Nonsoco80(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2019
post=75221209:
Thank you Man of God!

We are in Good dutiful and hard-working hands.
Poisoned dead meat seller. Always spewing rubbish. Tufiakwa... I am not surprise.
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Funkybabee(f): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2019
I guess our prayer is working then because the next vision that he made mentioned after this happen is cool but I wonder how it's going to happen shaa...

I doubt who we love Nigeria with their whole heart, if pdp come back, things will be worst because they will take their revenge. God see us through.
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by breakeven: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Buhari is predictable. His antecedents speaks volume. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you he will truncate democracy in Nigeria. Nigerians were dumb to have preferred him to GEJ who is a Democrat to the core and we mistook it for weakness.
Lest I forget now we have a strong one with integrity and lifeless. Enjoy while it last.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by madridsta007(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
Goldenventures:
Last year the controversed Prophet gave instructions allegedly received by God, to "pray against the the interruption of democratic practice in Nigeria". Any thought?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cxkrZM_a7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIyGWY4LqMk

Oh please! How is this a prophecy? Anyone with half a brain will know that democracy was on its life support with a known dictator Buhari in charge of the country— even Buharists know this. Sorry, TB Joshua, this isn’t a “prophecy”.
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by djseanjohn77: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Cyberleets:
Buhari is a disaster...

Anybody supporting him needs mental evaluation
And anyone shouting Atiku is demented.
It is only fools that will kick against Buhari and yet support Atiku, a known thief that has even admitted to selling the Nation Assets to his croonies once elected, giving room again for OBJ, Saraki, et al to steal and share Nigeria's common wealth at will.

Rather than Buhari to lose, Sowore shud win, we cannot come and have these thieves take back the economy, the outcome will be disaster aimed at sucking us dry of the deprivation and holes blocked by Buhari which has made them stagnated in stealing.
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
hahn:

Prayer is a waste of time. Countries with working democracy don't go around telling citizens to pray

So as big as that church is with people who worship TBJ no one followed his instructions?

This your lie is world class
the America you see today, believers of God did the work. If you wanna be a fo*l it's okay. But don't be a big fo*l
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by hahn(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
Leonbonapart:
the America you see today, believers of God did the work. If you wanna be a fo*l it's okay. But don't be a big fo*l

Yes. American Christians did the work by enslaving your ancestors for thousands of years.

At the time white Christians believed that black Christians were not created to be equal to them and they used the bible to support their claim and as a result your ancestors were enslaved, beaten, murdered, raped, separated from their families for generations.

And all the while they used the bible to enslave their minds.

It is that same bible that was used to enslave your ancestors you are here defending so ignorantly because you are ignorant of history.

Use your brain and pick up a history book and stop displaying your stupidity in public

Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by loomer: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
hahn:

Prayer is a waste of time. Countries with working democracy don't go around telling citizens to pray

So as big as that church is with people who worship TBJ no one followed his instructions?

This your lie is world class

even the oyibo wey u think say no dey pray, when things hard, them dey remember say God dey
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by hahn(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
loomer:

even the oyibo wey u think say no dey pray, when things hard, them dey remember say God dey

Really? Then they must be praying to a different god because the results are different
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Leonbonapart(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
hahn:

Yes. American Christians did the work by enslaving your ancestors for thousands of years.

At the time white Christians believed that black Christians were not created to be equal to them and they used the bible to support their claim and as a result your ancestors were enslaved, beaten, murdered, raped, separated from their families for generations.

And all the while they used the bible to enslave their minds.

It is that same bible that was used to enslave your ancestors you are here defending so ignorantly because you are ignorant of history.

Use your brain and pick up a history book and stop displaying your stupidity in public
mumu why did they gave salvation to the Jews? Why didn't they say in the book that salvation is of Americans.

Demented fellow
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by hahn(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
Leonbonapart:
mumu why did they gave salvation to the Jews? Why didn't they say in the book that salvation is of Americans.

Demented fellow

Lol.

I can see by your insults and arrogant display of ignorance that you are just as stupid as the god you serve.

Do have a nice day smiley
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Leonbonapart(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
hahn:

Lol.

I can see by your insults and arrogant display of ignorance that you are just as stupid as the god you serve.

Do have a nice day smiley
was waiting for you to counter that. Go and have something do with your already miserable life and leave people to their faith.

Mad man
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by Kingjames(m): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
ttemmi:
Who is going to win this coming election? Click LIKE for ATIKU or SHARE for BUHARI.
the former will eventually win on SOCIAL MEDIA insha allah

sai baba
Re: Tb Joshua - 'Pray Against The Interruption Of Democratic Practice (Throwback) by WizPrince1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
livelymatilda22:

If it happened.... He said it
If it doesn't happen....It is because he prayed ... Is that not the trick?

Why not you start your own church and start tricking people since you like talking trash?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Takes Succour To Flood Victims In Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Kogi / Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / Why Are People Not Naming Their Daughters “delilah” ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.