Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Salicylic Acid,benzoyl Peroxide Or Retin A.. Which Is Best To Treat Your Acne? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Salicylic Acid,benzoyl Peroxide Or Retin A.. Which Is Best To Treat Your Acne? (1763 Views)

Clearly Clean Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Scrub- Olay / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / Retin A Gel Back In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salicylic Acid,benzoyl Peroxide Or Retin A.. Which Is Best To Treat Your Acne? by Prettymundne(f): 4:00am On Jan 29, 2019
If you are here, I believe like me you have battled with the question. What is the best acne or pimples treatment available in Nigeria, fear no more, I am here to the rescue (so melodramatic).
Basically the major over the counter treatments available for pimples or acne are
SALICYLIC ACID
BENZOYL PEROXIDE
RETIN A

we will be analyizing all three and you can try to figure out what works for you. PLEASE READ THIS POST TO THE END.

RETIN A AKA RETINOL:

This works by exfoliating the heck out of your skin, it clears out dead skin cells really fast and so the idea is, it makes your acne or pimples heal really fast.

The issue with retin A or retinol creams available for treatment of pimples in Nigeria is the fact that it is not very great for people with sensitive skin. Retinol creams are usually either of a low grade or of high grade and if your skin is really sensitive getting the low grade retinol cream is a bad idea and sadly those are the ones widely available in Nigeria{LIKE THE ONE IN THE ABOVE PHOTO}, but if you have acne but your skin isn't sensitive this is a great buy, it will deal with both with you acne and hyperpigmentation at the same time.
It comes in different strengths 0.025, 0.05, 0,1%
Retin A also usually comes in either cream or gel form. I advice getting the gel form if you have oily skin and also starting from the lowest strength and work your way up.

SALICYLIC ACID

This is another acne treatment widely available in Nigeria. Neutrogena products dominate the Nigerian market.

Read the rest here and find out what will cure your acne for good.

https://www.prettymundne.com/2018/04/skincare-what-is-best-treatment-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Re: Dark Shades Around The Eye / Man Jumps To His Death After Girlfriend Insists On Bying More Shoes / Can You Rock This 'COOL' Kcee Dressing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.