Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State (1721 Views)

Buy Empty Metal And Rubber Drums At Pocket Friendly Prices In Lagos And Ogun Sta / 5 Bedroom Mansion (Duplex) Aba - Abia State Project / 100x100 Empty Land With Cofo For Sale In Oluku, Ugbowo Benin City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 4:36am On Jan 29, 2019
If you are interested in buying land in Aba to develop it now or in future, contact us to help you source it. We can assist in getting land for development for any purpose:
residential,
hotel,
secondary and higher institutions, etc.
Kapital Projects Consulting Associates,
Aba,

Abia state.

08142074243; 09091858446.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
kawasng:
If you are interested in buying land in Aba to develop it now or in future, contact us to help you source it. We can assist in getting land for development for any purpose: residential, hotel, secondary and higher institutions, etc. Contact: Kapital Projects Consulting Associates, Aba. 08142074243
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by ogawisdom(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2019
kawasng:
If you are interested in buying land in Aba to develop it now or in future, contact us to help you source it. We can assist in getting land for development for any purpose: residential, hotel, secondary and higher institutions, etc. Contact: Kapital Projects Consulting Associates, Aba. 08142074243

Which locations can one get a plot for 300 to 500k
Preferably around osisioma or a place not waterlogged

What about umuahia? U know of any low cost plots there
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
ogawisdom:

I wl get back to you. Drop ur number here.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by ogawisdom(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
kawasng:
I wl get back to you. Drop ur number here.

When u have some answers just mention me
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
ogawisdom:

We have a location in Osisioma area that you can get at N800,000, inclusive of all other associated expenses. How many plots do you wish to buy? I dont have established link for properties in Umuahia. Call me.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by ogawisdom(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
kawasng:
We have a location in Osisioma area that you can get at N800,000, inclusive of all other associated expenses. How many plots do you wish to buy? I dont have established link for properties in Umuahia. Call me.

Which area of osisioma is this plot? I don't have up to that amount now. I am looking for something not more than 500k
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 8:22am On Feb 01, 2019
ogawisdom:

Which area of osisioma is this plot? I don't have up to that amount now. I am looking for something not more than 500k
The land itself is N500k. Other exp u have to make to formalise it wl take extra close to N250K. This is normal u know. The location is abt two miles away from Umuojima but locatd along a tarred road. People are rushing that area now and prices surely wl go up. Dont be surprised prices jumping to a million before June this yr. Call me. 08142074243
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 10:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Contact us
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by ogawisdom(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
kawasng:
The land itself is N500k. Other exp u have to make to formalise it wl take extra close to N250K. This is normal u know. The location is abt two miles away from Umuojima but locatd along a tarred road. People are rushing that area now and prices surely wl go up. Dont be surprised prices jumping to a million before June this yr. Call me. 08142074243

2 miles from umuojimma hmmm

Ok it's around umuojimma axis, the associated costs is much ooo may be 100k should be max including ogbonna eche agu costs making everything 600k. How can I pay 250k to buy a land of 500k it doesn't make sense biko
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
ogawisdom:

2 miles from umuojimma hmmm

Ok it's around umuojimma axis, the associated costs is much ooo may be 100k should be max including ogbonna eche agu costs making everything 600k. How can I pay 250k to buy a land of 500k it doesn't make sense biko
When you are ready, you can come and negotiate everythng, that is, the land and the extras, with the people concerned. The N250k given to u is the max you should be budgetng. If u get the extras far less, after negotiatng with them, thats fine. Pls before planning to come, be sure you are financially ready to buy. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 12:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
kawasng:
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Contact us
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
kawasng:
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
Contact us
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Contact us to serve you.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by DeCanadian: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Which one is ogbonna eche agu cost again pls explain.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 5:36am On Mar 20, 2019
DeCanadian:
Kindly find that out from those that told you about it.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
kawasng:
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by ogawisdom(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2019
DeCanadian:

This is the settlement fee given to locals after u have paid for your land before u are allowed to do anything on the land like fencing it.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Contact us.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
kawasng:
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2019
Contact us
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 10:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Contact us.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 4:03pm On May 11, 2021
kawasng:
If you are interested in buying land in Aba to develop it now or in future, contact us to help you source it. We can assist in getting land for development for any purpose: residential, hotel, secondary and higher institutions, etc. Contact: Kapital Projects Consulting Associates, Aba, Abia state. 08142074243; 09091858446.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Contact us.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2021
kawasng:
If you are interested in buying land in Aba to develop it now or in future, contact us to help you source it. We can assist in getting land for development for any purpose: residential, hotel, secondary and higher institutions, etc. Contact: Kapital Projects Consulting Associates, Aba, Abia state. 08142074243; 09091858446.
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
kawasng:
If you are interested in buying land in Aba to develop it now or in future, contact us to help you source it. We can assist in getting land for development for any purpose:
residential,
hotel,
Aba,

Abia state.

Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Contact us
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
OK
Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2022
kawasng:
residential,
hotel,
Aba,

Abia state.

Re: We Can Help You Buy Empty Land In Aba Abia State by kawasng: 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2022
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medorf Luxury Estate Epe Along The Expressway. / 500 Acres For Sale @ Igode Town After Igbosoro Estate, Ogun State. / 6 Flats 4 Rent @ Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.